Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Good morning gang. Once again I'm up by 8am and I"m having coffee and hookah for breakfast.

This past 30 minutes I've been patting the hell out of all the molasses in the king shisha coconut and after using 6 paper towels folded in half to pat all the juices away, I found something very interesting. I was left with much less than 100g of shisha. So now I know why he measures the bags in pounds instead of grams, the molasses is what makes up the half pound. But does that even make sense? they are both weight measurements not volume. Either way, I made sure not to leave shisha behind and check out the pictures of what I ended up with keeping in mind I only smoked 1 bowl of the coconut flavor, so I should have a little less than a quarter pound of shisha left. 

Regardless of all that work, there was nothing that could be done about the flavor, it still tastes like molasses and nothing like coconut. 

Picture below of when I first dumped everything on the paper towel 

post-9346-0-33126100-1420207875_thumb.jp

Second pass at patting the juices 

post-9346-0-11488800-1420207929_thumb.jp

Third and last pass at patting the shisha

post-9346-0-84386600-1420207975_thumb.jp

This is all I'm left with

post-9346-0-54705000-1420208026_thumb.jp

At least it doesn't look as wet in the bowl

post-9346-0-88034000-1420208119_thumb.jp

Having a bowl of Haze Blazen Blue. Its like starbuzz blue mist but way better. Awesome blueberry flavor. But my coals are pissing me off, for some reason these 2 coco mazayas have just been crumbling through the session so I have 2 more burn marks in my carpet now. 

I tried to go to a new (to me) lounge in town that I hadn't been to before.  I had the suspicion that they used quicklights but wasn't sure, because they have vortex bowls (as an upgrade) and Tangiers on their menu.  So I asked the guy before I even sat down, and, yep, not a natural coal in sight.

What is wrong with these lounges?!?  I don't even know how you'd use a quicklight with a vortex, let alone the blasphemy that is using them with Tangiers.

Anyway, I'm starting up a bowl of (Tangiers) Orange Soda + Kashmir, and getting some Horchata acclimated.  And not a quick light in sight.

I tried to go to a new (to me) lounge in town that I hadn't been to before.  I had the suspicion that they used quicklights but wasn't sure, because they have vortex bowls (as an upgrade) and Tangiers on their menu.  So I asked the guy before I even sat down, and, yep, not a natural coal in sight.

What is wrong with these lounges?!?  I don't even know how you'd use a quicklight with a vortex, let alone the blasphemy that is using them with Tangiers.

Anyway, I'm starting up a bowl of (Tangiers) Orange Soda + Kashmir, and getting some Horchata acclimated.  And not a quick light in sight.

What the shit. I've always joked like yeah let me break out the vortex and 3kings for this cane mint sesh. But a lounge ACTUALLY does it? Wow man. Sorry you had to even waste the gas.

Coals going for some tangiers lemon blossom, its a Saturday night, so yeah, I got the time tonight

Edited by wvloony

Tomorrow if everything works right, I just might be.checking out a new establishment in my area, will post a small review and pictures

• Like 1

mix of af watermelon and a homemade mint i made. been a long time since i havent made my own stuff, was perfect (done by now) all that packed in an apple bowl im out of shish for the week and totally broke :( ill stick with fruit bowls for a while since i broke both my phunnels aaaaah! 

• Like 1

haven't smoked for two nights and I'm crawling out of my skin. so instead of going to bed early to wake up on time for all the crap I have to do, I'm having a bowl of that delicious Afzal Pan Raas. 

post-9346-0-09554800-1420439108_thumb.jp

I love Pan Raas. It's a pity I'm out. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy any more shisha until I finish all the open packs I have currently. Thats the problem with trying new flavours. I have AF Citrus with mint, Amaren Blue Mix, AF Vanilla, AF Bubblegum. I also have a few Blue Bee tubes.

For some reason I can't seem to enjoy any citrus shisha's.

I love Pan Raas. It's a pity I'm out. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy any more shisha until I finish all the open packs I have currently. Thats the problem with trying new flavours. I have AF Citrus with mint, Amaren Blue Mix, AF Vanilla, AF Bubblegum. I also have a few Blue Bee tubes.

For some reason I can't seem to enjoy any citrus shisha's.

Hey dude, correct me if I'm wrong but before the new packaging wasn't Pan Raas called Pan Rasna? I got so use to calling it that as it's one of my fav's that I still call it that haha 

Hey dude, correct me if I'm wrong but before the new packaging wasn't Pan Raas called Pan Rasna? I got so use to calling it that as it's one of my fav's that I still call it that haha 

post-9664-0-74385400-1420466161_thumb.jp

This is what I'm referring to, this was the original packaging for the pan raas everyone know's now 

attachicon.gifafzal_panrasna.jpg

This is what I'm referring to, this was the original packaging for the pan raas everyone know's now 

lol I love how blunt that health warning is "WARNING: SMOKING CAN KILL YOU" haha

I'm packing a mix of the last little bit of haze blazen blue mixed with some pure vanilla. Gonna relax and play some Defiance. Thanks Chernobyl for getting me addicted to this game, I can't stop playing it. lol

• Like 1

Finally the last round of coals to get flavor out of the tangiers. Just put coals on a hemi bowl of mazaya lemon with mint. After switching my man cave/smoking lounge with my younger daughters bedroom, im enjoying the down time. Only issue I have is that the new room is smaller, so well see how it works

Well the mazaya is done, company has left, passed on to chanel a spare wind.cover of mine, and my spare hemi bowl and.grommet that I know.will work with her pipe. Now.im setting down the night with some sb blue mist.

Trying out a mix I've had before but thinking about it in the context of a "winter mix."  That being said... I will not be divulging what I'm smoking right now, except that it's Tangiers and it's gonna be delicious.

Doug, I have a question, and I hope it doesnt.border on sacrilege. But do people ever mix tangiers with say a social smoke or other brands