Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I too should be going to get everything this week. I gave up on the original idea I had due to over-thinking and blandness in the category of originality. I can't get mizo mint for it because of time restraints, so I hope Chernobyl does something with it! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I too should be going to get everything this week. I gave up on the original idea I had due to over-thinking and blandness in the category of originality. I can't get mizo mint for it because of time restraints, so I hope Chernobyl does something with it! :thumbsup:

I have a feeling that Chernobyl will definitely figure something out with it. LOL 

• Like 3

I'm honestly not too certain on what I'm getting, but it should be interesting.

That's if they have the Mizo mint in stock, if not I have some old packages I saved for scraps. I'll check in the morning but I should have enough for a mix

Just got done with some Tangiers Orange Soda.  I'm running low on the Orange Soda, and that's been my go-to flavor for the last couple weeks.  Guess I'll have to change it up.

I've got some time and some more work to do, so I'm thinking about another bowl, probably some Horchata + Apple.

Yeah mighty freeze is one of the few good starbuzz flavors out there. There should be a better mint balance though it's all lemonhead with cooling.

Now smoking regular ol' af mint.

Sitting here smoking some.tangiers tonight. I am so looking forward to being able to order more of this, just dont know what flavors to get, sour is on the list, and maybe orange soda, but there are so many to choose from

Sitting here smoking some.tangiers tonight. I am so looking forward to being able to order more of this, just dont know what flavors to get, sour is on the list, and maybe orange soda, but there are so many to choose from

I'd definitely recommend Horchata and Orange Soda.  Maybe one of the Kashmir blend flavors (Peach Kashmir, Apple Kashmir) - I think Dude would probably have better suggestions than I there.  I personally like straight Kashmir (but not everyone does) mixed with Apple or Orange Soda.  Delicious.  Strawberry is really, really nice too.

I'm kind of over Cane Mint for the short term, but it's a fabulous flavor.  I want to try Tangier's straight Mint flavor, and that will probably be in my next order, along with either a straight Orange flavor or more Orange Soda.

Speaking of such things, I'm getting ready to do a bowl of probably Orange Soda and Kashmir.

Edited by TheEightyFour

I'd definitely recommend Horchata and Orange Soda. Maybe one of the Kashmir blend flavors (Peach Kashmir, Apple Kashmir) - I think Dude would probably have better suggestions than I there. I personally like straight Kashmir (but not everyone does) mixed with Apple or Orange Soda. Delicious. Strawberry is really, really nice too.

I'm kind of over Cane Mint for the short term, but it's a fabulous flavor. I want to try Tangier's straight Mint flavor, and that will probably be in my next order, along with either a straight Orange flavor or more Orange Soda.

Speaking of such things, I'm getting ready to do a bowl of probably Orange Soda and Kashmir.

I could have picked up the peach Kashmir when I got this but my.limit was only one flavor that trip, it was a little more expensive than online, but it was still cheaper than buying sb at my local shop, not over surprisingly though. The local shop caters to more college students, so there gonna pay what hes asking. I will always look for a better deal.

The voodoo order is finally in and I picked these up from my local shop just now. I'm excited to finally try new voodoo flavors, they smell sooooooooo good.

1174b3375d35bec43ab18cfff0614bfe.jpg

5d045aa866f5fadd679fe936b3bd572d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are getting into tangiers you have to try Cane mint. No other flavor is like it. You have to like candy canes though, that is the prerequisite.

Kashmir is an awesome flavor that I hated at first because of the complexity, but if you like traditional spicier flavors you NEED to get this. I like the peach version best but cherry is a close second. Indian summer is supposed to be interesting, it's the makers favorite, I haven't tried it but it fits in this spice category.

Melon blend. Oh melon blend. I had it once and it was gone faster than cane mint. It's sour, candy like watermelon sour patch kids with notes of cantaloupe and honeydew. It's fantastic.

Orange soda is good, it's a community favorite here and on youtube as well. I don't like it TOO much but hey it's not bad.

Maraschino cherry is a great one too. It will ghost your base water with how strong the cherry is.

Horchata isn't too accurate to the drink but it is a great cinnamon spice flavor. I once had 4 rounds of coals go through it with flavor left. I bought that one fresh at the tangiers lounge though,

White summer mixed fruit, foreplay on the peach, and aussie juice are the best birquq flavors I have found so far.

• Like 2

Not happy, actually down-right pissed tonight...

Smoking a mix of Afzal Pan Raas and a tiny bit of Fantasia Ice Mint. YUMM. 

If you are getting into tangiers you have to try Cane mint. No other flavor is like it. You have to like candy canes though, that is the prerequisite.

Kashmir is an awesome flavor that I hated at first because of the complexity, but if you like traditional spicier flavors you NEED to get this. I like the peach version best but cherry is a close second. Indian summer is supposed to be interesting, it's the makers favorite, I haven't tried it but it fits in this spice category.

I second Cane Mint.  It's a must-try for Tangiers.  And Kashmir is one of those flavors that everyone either loves or hates.  I'm in the love category.  I love straight Kashmir, and as a blend.  It's highly complex, and really quite indescribable, except it's spice, and it reminds me of either chai spices, orange, or incense (but in a good way, not in a "duuuuuude, let's go to the alternative spirituality store and buy some crystals so my aura will shine brighter" sense).

Indian Summer is... interesting.  Sometimes I get notes of basil, sometimes floral notes, and there's some underlying fruitiness to it (albeit not much).  It's a light flavor, and I personally only find it enjoyable in the summer.  It's a little too mild and bright flavored for a winter smoke, IMO.

I'm smoking some Cane Mint right now.

• Like 1

Picked up the flavors for the contest. Still have to go and get the other portion though.

Smoking some pirates cave. Had to buy something to keep me off the flavors for the contest. It's alright. It's no strawberry margarita. To my dismay they were out.

• Like 1

The gf is sleeping early tonight as she weans off the Percocet, so I might light up in a bit. Dying to try some of those new voodoo flavors I picked up last night.

• Like 2

WOW!!!!!!! JUST.... WOW!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo hooked on this Voodoo Brand!. It smells just as it tastes! WOW!!!! I'm not going to say what flavor I'm smoking because I think I'm going to save it to post it for the contest. 

post-9346-0-82071300-1421393556_thumb.jp

Just packed a bowl of Nakhla Mizo blueberry. The name confused me but it smells delicious. Can't wait

• Like 1

Just packed a bowl of Nakhla Mizo blueberry. The name confused me but it smells delicious. Can't wait

Mizo is a line of shisha that Nakhla does. It is juicier and a bit more flavorful than their normal line.
  • Like 2

That was my first mint based shisha I tried. It was great back then I had it not too long ago and it was not what I remembered.

Been going on a Egyptian bowl of raspberry ice forever it seems. Haha debating a third round but probably won't. The winter mix is calling my name big time.

• Like 1