Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Not sure what happened but earlier this morning I started feeling horrible again with the same symptoms of the the stomach virus coming back, which sucks because tomorrow I'm supposed to go to a get-together in Long Island but I'll have to miss out. 

Then today feeling like crap and all we went out to dinner at a friend's house and to play card, so of course I started with the wine but didn't get buzzed and now I have a splitting headache. 

But all that doesn't matter because I just loaded a bowl of Voodoo sinful strawberry. I"ll probably just do one round of coals given that it's 3:15 in the morning and all, but I wanted to smoke a bit. :)

post-9346-0-15504900-1426403671_thumb.jp

Not sure what happened but earlier this morning I started feeling horrible again with the same symptoms of the the stomach virus coming back, which sucks because tomorrow I'm supposed to go to a get-together in Long Island but I'll have to miss out.

Then today feeling like crap and all we went out to dinner at a friend's house and to play card, so of course I started with the wine but didn't get buzzed and now I have a splitting headache.

But all that doesn't matter because I just loaded a bowl of Voodoo sinful strawberry. I"ll probably just do one round of coals given that it's 3:15 in the morning and all, but I wanted to smoke a bit. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_6809.JPG

It must be awesome not having to get up for a "real job" in the morning. Lol I have to be up every day at 6:45am so my late nights smoking are long gone. I'm jealous of you haha

• Like 1

FInishing a bowl of 5 cents a cup right now, just got done doing a review of it that will be uploaded next week. Currently working on a creative project and trying to decide what to order from hookah-shisha this month.

What do you guys want to see reviews of?

• Like 1

Smoked a few bowls of Lemby Black Ice. A really nice flavour. Not too bold and didn't burn. Tastes a lot like Smirking Storm.

• Like 1

Oh silly hooligan...lmfao. I wouldn't know what a normal. Every day 9-5 job is. I get up between 2-3 in the afternoon, leave for work at 4. Start at 6 and punch out at 6am. I get to smoke a bowl in the morning before bed

• Like 1

Oh silly hooligan...lmfao. I wouldn't know what a normal. Every day 9-5 job is. I get up between 2-3 in the afternoon, leave for work at 4. Start at 6 and punch out at 6am. I get to smoke a bowl in the morning before bed

Yea I used to work from home and worked from like 3pm to 10pm. Now I work 8am to 3pm and I hate it.

• Like 2

Yea I used to work from home and worked from like 3pm to 10pm. Now I work 8am to 3pm and I hate it.

Working from home is seriously the best. I used to be a web developer for a business law firm here and I worked whenever I wanted so long as I put in at least 30hrs a week and made my deadlines. I'd never wake up before 2pm.

Now I work in an office from 8am-5pm and I hate my hours but definitely love my job and better pay. I usually smoke a bowl a day or every other day during the work week.

• Like 1

Working from home is seriously the best. I used to be a web developer for a business law firm here and I worked whenever I wanted so long as I put in at least 30hrs a week and made my deadlines. I'd never wake up before 2pm.

Now I work in an office from 8am-5pm and I hate my hours but definitely love my job and better pay. I usually smoke a bowl a day or every other day during the work week.

I hate my job and the hours lol I'm not doing something I'm interested in at all so that's probably why.

• Like 1

I hate my job and the hours lol I'm not doing something I'm interested in at all so that's probably why.

I'm the type of person who works out of necessity regardless of whether or not I enjoy it so I've been in your position before. Just remember, opportunity is everywhere and seize it when it becomes available.
  • Like 1

I'm the type of person who works out of necessity regardless of whether or not I enjoy it so I've been in your position before. Just remember, opportunity is everywhere and seize it when it becomes available.

Thanks. Quitting is out of the question for me unfortunately I'm stuck under a ton of debt. Ive been trying to find new jobs that are more towards what I want to do but I'm not getting any leads. Sometimes it feels like Im just stuck in a big ditch and I cant climb out. Hopefully once I finish school I'll be able to find a job more easily.

• Like 1

Thanks. Quitting is out of the question for me unfortunately I'm stuck under a ton of debt. Ive been trying to find new jobs that are more towards what I want to do but I'm not getting any leads. Sometimes it feels like Im just stuck in a big ditch and I cant climb out. Hopefully once I finish school I'll be able to find a job more easily.

Degrees make a world of difference. I just turned 21 and I've been living on my own since I was 18, I had debt up to my chin but all you can do is chip away at it.
  • Like 1

Degrees make a world of difference. I just turned 21 and I've been living on my own since I was 18, I had debt up to my chin but all you can do is chip away at it.

Amen on that, I cant remember a time when I wasnt in debt. That and the family are what keep me plugging away. Tonight its a bowl of blueberry...again, and a glass or three of some moscato.
  • Like 1

I'm 25 and still have debt left. But its slowly slowly going away, it just takes so much time and work. I got over $1000 back from my income tax and it was gone in less than 30 min because it put it all towards debt. Makes me sad to see that much money just go right out the window like that lol

Amen on that, I cant remember a time when I wasnt in debt. That and the family are what keep me plugging away. Tonight its a bowl of blueberry...again, and a glass or three of some moscato.

Same here, I have people who rely on me so gotta just keep grinding away. 

Currently smoking some tangiers orange soda and enjoying this killer buzz. 

• Like 1

I'm back from vacation (have been since Saturday), so woot!  The wifey and I went to Savannah and Hilton Head for our first anniversary.  I brought my little Mya with me and, as always, it performed like a champ.

Smoked probably 5 or so sessions of Nak Strawberry, Nak Mizo Mint, or a combo of both while we had some downtime.

Got back home Saturday night and fired up the KM with some Tangiers (I can't remember which, I think Apple maybe).  And, frankly, I missed the Nak, so that's what I'm smoking now - Mizo + Strawberry, with a Kaloud.  And I'm really enjoying it.

• Like 2

Had a rough day.  Don't feel like doing any work or even smoking but I'm going to anyway.  Mizo Mint's in the bowl, coals are going.

• Like 1