Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking a nice mix of social smoke dulce de leche and mint. 

post-9346-0-47136100-1426741973_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-67705800-1426741981_thumb.jp

It must be awesome not having to get up for a "real job" in the morning. Lol I have to be up every day at 6:45am so my late nights smoking are long gone. I'm jealous of you haha

yeah but sometimes I get lazy and just don't get anything done. 

I'm back from vacation (have been since Saturday), so woot!  The wifey and I went to Savannah and Hilton Head for our first anniversary.  I brought my little Mya with me and, as always, it performed like a champ.

Smoked probably 5 or so sessions of Nak Strawberry, Nak Mizo Mint, or a combo of both while we had some downtime.

Got back home Saturday night and fired up the KM with some Tangiers (I can't remember which, I think Apple maybe).  And, frankly, I missed the Nak, so that's what I'm smoking now - Mizo + Strawberry, with a Kaloud.  And I'm really enjoying it.

Welcome back!!!!

I'm back from vacation (have been since Saturday), so woot! The wifey and I went to Savannah and Hilton Head for our first anniversary. I brought my little Mya with me and, as always, it performed like a champ.

Smoked probably 5 or so sessions of Nak Strawberry, Nak Mizo Mint, or a combo of both while we had some downtime.

Got back home Saturday night and fired up the KM with some Tangiers (I can't remember which, I think Apple maybe). And, frankly, I missed the Nak, so that's what I'm smoking now - Mizo + Strawberry, with a Kaloud. And I'm really enjoying it.

i just moved down to florida and stopped in savannah for st patricks it would be really funny if you where there too just like the argeleni hookab bar (or however you spell it)
  • Like 1

i just moved down to florida and stopped in savannah for st patricks it would be really funny if you where there too just like the argeleni hookab bar (or however you spell it)

Haha, naw, we were only in Savannah the beginning of last week.  We were in Hilton Head, and took off Saturday morning.  I hear it's crazy down there for St. Patricks.

• Like 1

Marathon night haha my gf has a friend over so im alone to smoke in the room. Getting my mix on with nak Cosmo starbuzz strawberry margarita and some af mint to make it cold. Sipping some brandy and watching my name is earl.

• Like 1

Marathon night haha my gf has a friend over so im alone to smoke in the room. Getting my mix on with nak Cosmo starbuzz strawberry margarita and some af mint to make it cold. Sipping some brandy and watching my name is earl.

My mind completely went to the gutter when I read marathon night and that your gf has a friend over.....

• Like 2

putting the second round of coals on a bowl of my own homemade anise shisha which is actually very yummy with great clouds. 

post-9346-0-59052900-1426824672_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-07711800-1426824681_thumb.jp

The wifey and I are watching that show on Netflix now.  It's a shame that show didn't last longer on TV.

My mind completely went to the gutter when I read marathon night and that your gf has a friend over.....

Dear Penthouse forums...

---

Loading up some Mizo Mint now.  Had a really nice session with it last night (one of the best sessions I've had in a while), so I'm gonna try and do it up again.

• Like 2

Haha, naw, we were only in Savannah the beginning of last week. We were in Hilton Head, and took off Saturday morning. I hear it's crazy down there for St. Patricks.

yes it was really crazy. But it was fun
  • Like 1

Trying to figure out why my alien isn't smoking like it used to. It just isn't the same lately. Like it needs 4 coals.

On to a egy session soon while I do some hardwork and pray bees don't smell the shisha.

• Like 1

So thankful that it is weekend time now. I dont know if I can even explain what we had to do at work this week with typing. But basically our boss gave us the near impossible task of pulling 3 20+ foot long sheets of galvanized steel(extremely heavy shit, by the way) up to about 18 feet high and attaching it to the heavy duty steel shelving that we have up. To create kind of a separating wall between our showroom and the back where we work. With just 3 guys, me and a whole lot of hoping no one fucked up. And to add to that stress, our boss is out of town, but can get a live feed of our security cameras whenever he wants, so he was watching us attempt to do this and calling every 5 minutes to tell us how he wanted us to do it. Like I said...near impossible. It took us almost the entire week to do it but now its done and over with.

Smoking some haze cucumberita and eating trix, because I am way too tired to cook something for dinner lol

• Like 1

Enjoying some Pure Ice Berry and relaxing. I talked to my buddy from Skylife Sessions(still trying to get him to join us here!) and he said that our joint review will be on his channel. I will have a few minutes to add my thoughts and they will close with their thoughts and a final rating. For my channel, we will be doing the same thing with Morangie. Hopefully we can get both of those up soon. I know a few of you were wanting to see the ice berry one.

• Like 2

The wifey and I are watching that show on Netflix now.  It's a shame that show didn't last longer on TV.

Dear Penthouse forums...

---

Loading up some Mizo Mint now.  Had a really nice session with it last night (one of the best sessions I've had in a while), so I'm gonna try and do it up again.

well.... I have submitted a few before. LOL

So thankful that it is weekend time now. I dont know if I can even explain what we had to do at work this week with typing. But basically our boss gave us the near impossible task of pulling 3 20+ foot long sheets of galvanized steel(extremely heavy shit, by the way) up to about 18 feet high and attaching it to the heavy duty steel shelving that we have up. To create kind of a separating wall between our showroom and the back where we work. With just 3 guys, me and a whole lot of hoping no one fucked up. And to add to that stress, our boss is out of town, but can get a live feed of our security cameras whenever he wants, so he was watching us attempt to do this and calling every 5 minutes to tell us how he wanted us to do it. Like I said...near impossible. It took us almost the entire week to do it but now its done and over with.

Smoking some haze cucumberita and eating trix, because I am way too tired to cook something for dinner lol

Wow that just sounds horrendous.

• Like 1

Smoking some Lemby Black Ice watching final season of Fringe

Lemby Black Ice? what is that like?

Having a nice bowl of Pan Rass.
Also, I realized that I didn't post my bowl from last night which was a a bowl of Jewels sweet peach.

Wow that just sounds horrendous.

It was pretty bad. I'm just glad its done, back to normal next week. I don't mind helping out with other stuff in the shop but that was something he should have hired professionals to do, it was so dangerous and we weren't equipped to do something like that the proper way.

• Like 1

I'm can't remember if the smirnoff cooler range of drinks is available in the USA. Anyway it tastes a lot like Smirnoff Storm

• Like 1