Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

So exhausted. I've been doing a complete over haul of the back yard this weekend. Only now is the end in sight haha. About to freaking loungeeeeee and smoke. Mint is a requirement in the bowl at this point, maybe some raspberry mint this time.

• Like 1

IM BACK!!! Just moved down to florida and settling in. Right now im smoking tangiers cane mint =)

Welcome back!! 

• Like 1

been a rough couple of days. Overtime the gf is off my whole schedule goes to shit. 

Right now I'm having a mix... well, a very weird mix. I threw in there the very last bit of Voodoo sinful strawberry I had left mixed with some Jewels sweet peach and a bit of Fantasia iced mint. 

Last night I had Voodoo sinful strawberry mixed with fantasia iced mint. Great stuff. 

• Like 1

I'm back finally haha

Awesome! glad to see everybody coming back. 

• Like 1

having a mix of the very last of my Social Smoke dulce de leche with a little bit of Fantasia iced mint. 

post-9346-0-82288800-1427252016_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I haven't had any Tangiers in a while, so I think I'm going to load me up a bowl of Horchata and Apple.  I need to restock my Tangiers flavors, but I'm trying to push through my stock too - I've got too much tobacco on hand.  Heck, I might sell more on the forums here soon.

• Like 1

Oh oh oh, tangiers please lololol

Actually, it would probably be some Tangiers, Something Girlie, and maybe a Nakhla flavor or two.

--

Smoking the Horchata and Apple blend again.  I quite enjoyed it last night.

• Like 1

I haven't had any Tangiers in a while, so I think I'm going to load me up a bowl of Horchata and Apple.  I need to restock my Tangiers flavors, but I'm trying to push through my stock too - I've got too much tobacco on hand.  Heck, I might sell more on the forums here soon.

I think wvlbony and I will always be your best customers! LOL 

so I went to bed early so that I could get up early to finish work on a project and well, I woke up early and since I didn't smoke last night I decided to have a bowl of Jewels sweet peach for breakfast instead of eggs and bacon. 

I do have to say however that it was a very difficult decision to make because nothing every takes precedence over my bacon. :)

post-9346-0-39868400-1427462268_thumb.jp

Loaded some fakhfahina fumari af double Apple and some mint.

Repainted the cafe!

OOOH that looks nice, Dude.

Smoking some Tangiers Apple + Kashmir.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Kashmir isn't for everyone, but I love its uniqueness.

• Like 2