Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Yesterday I spent the day out with our club dyno day event. Was from 2pm till about 1am. I was doing registrations so I was pretty much sitting in one spot all day. Did a whole lot of smoking. Prety much whatever flavour I had on hand.

Pretty please with my car power too. I managed 192kw and 456nm torque.

Cleaning my hookah now and will light up again in an hour or so

• Like 1

I haven't been around here much, but thats mostly because I haven't been smoking much either. Getting ready to load up a bowl of AF strawberry with cream though. 

• Like 1

Loaded some fakhfahina fumari af double Apple and some mint.

Repainted the cafe!

wow that really looks GREAT!!!!!! Great job dude!.

• Like 1

Smoking some Othmani AL Arab grape mint

How's is that flavor, is it too strong? I love Othmani but I found that If i'm not careful I'll get nicotine sickness. 

Last night I had a GREAT bowl of sweet peach mixed with iced mint, and tonight I'm having a bowl of pink lemonade. 

post-9346-0-57716200-1427693960_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Am smoking some af gum /mint. Finally had the chance to pick up a new box of tobacco. Waiting on my new vape to arrive. Im psyched

• Like 2

At karma hookah lounge. An exclusive social smoke only place. My bro got tigers blood and I'm smoking watermelon chill. Pretty sweet place'

How's the Watermelon Chill?

---

I'm getting ready to load up some Tangiers Indian Summer OR Nakhla Mizo Mint.  I'm on the fence here.  But the coals are going so I gotta decide quick!  Haha

• Like 2

Nakhla ice watermelon stomped it every single step of the way. I did get a bowl of citrus chill and mojito and that was amazing, even the server was saying he wanted to try it.

• Like 1

Getting some grub then on to smoking a bowl of starbuzz strawberry margarita and raspberry ice.

It'll be a nice switch from my at home smoke lately which is ice apple or double apple and fumari, got the anise bug this week big time. I feel almost as bad as DD with it right now!

• Like 1

Getting some grub then on to smoking a bowl of starbuzz strawberry margarita and raspberry ice.

It'll be a nice switch from my at home smoke lately which is ice apple or double apple and fumari, got the anise bug this week big time. I feel almost as bad as DD with it right now!

hahahahaha. Nothing wrong with Anise. I love that flavor but I guess is because I grew up eating it in candy and using it to bake back in my lovely Dominican Republic. For a long time I kept looking for similar candy here in the states and gave up my search when I could not find anything similar. :( 

How's the Watermelon Chill?

---

I'm getting ready to load up some Tangiers Indian Summer OR Nakhla Mizo Mint.  I'm on the fence here.  But the coals are going so I gotta decide quick!  Haha

In Vegas? damn I'm going to have to remember that next time I'm allowed to go there again. 

I have done a very sacrilegious but yummy thing. My shisha is getting dangerously low so I noticed that I only had a tiny, tiny bit of Pan Raas left and decided to mix it with Jewels Pink Lemonade. Don't make that face because it's actually not that bad at all. They kind of cancel each other out creating a whole new flavor that is not bad at all. Imagine a citrus-y smoke with undertone floral notes, but very very mild and that's what I'm smoking right now. I think I just came up with a new mix that I'm going to have to put on rotation. 

Luckily I'm going to the smoke shop tomorrow to pick up some more pan raas and other goodies.... 

OH! almost forgot. For the past two nights I've been trying out out these coals that I got on amazon for $10 with shipping and they are not bad at all. They do give off a bit stronger smell when cooking than other coals, but they are being really good to me. NO HEADACHES!!!

They are called coco Hawaii and they seem to be more compressed than starlights but not as even cut as other coals. For $10 for 108 pieces I'm definitely buying them again. 

post-9346-0-23342600-1428035049_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-34340700-1428035102_thumb.jp

Just opened up the last bag of Tangiers cane mint. Yes i smoke it right from opening the bag! Ive smoked about a kilo of tangiers cane mint and can not figure out why people say this brand is hard to heat manage, need to be acclimated, and j smoke it like i would with any other brand like al fahker, starbuzz, or fumari. What i have trouble with is nahkla mint i can not get good smoke and after a round of coals it gets harsh when i put new coals on

• Like 1

Just opened up the last bag of Tangiers cane mint. Yes i smoke it right from opening the bag! Ive smoked about a kilo of tangiers cane mint and can not figure out why people say this brand is hard to heat manage, need to be acclimated, and j smoke it like i would with any other brand like al fahker, starbuzz, or fumari. What i have trouble with is nahkla mint i can not get good smoke and after a round of coals it gets harsh when i put new coals on

Nothing wrong with smoking Tangiers straight out of the bag.  Based on the travel history of the bag of Tangiers, your location, humidity levels, etc.... often times it doesn't need it.  I find it really needs acclimation most in the summer in VA, because it's so humid.  In the winter - not so much.  But most of the bags I open smell fine right away.

Nak (even Mizo) should probably only have about half the output as Tangiers.  It's just because it's a dryer tobacco.  What kind of bowl are you using and how many coals?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with smoking Tangiers straight out of the bag. Based on the travel history of the bag of Tangiers, your location, humidity levels, etc.... often times it doesn't need it. I find it really needs acclimation most in the summer in VA, because it's so humid. In the winter - not so much. But most of the bags I open smell fine right away.

Nak (even Mizo) should probably only have about half the output as Tangiers. It's just because it's a dryer tobacco. What kind of bowl are you using and how many coals?

well i actually dont live in va anymore just moved to florida about two weeks ago and i thought this would be a place i need to acclimate but didnt have to and i either use a small Egyptian with two coals to start off or a large Egyptian with three coals for nahkla mint. Mizo mint i had last month worked fine. Huge clouds and i smoked that from my alien
  • Like 1

well i actually dont live in va anymore just moved to florida about two weeks ago and i thought this would be a place i need to acclimate but didnt have to and i either use a small Egyptian with two coals to start off or a large Egyptian with three coals for nahkla mint. Mizo mint i had last month worked fine. Huge clouds and i smoked that from my alien

Regular Nak is even dryer than Mizo.  You might want to try either packing it a little lower, or mixing it with something more damp (Nakhla Mint + AF Grape or Strawberry, maybe?).  Mint is nowhere near as good as Mizo Mint, but I've always treated it the same way.  I'm betting yours is a little too dry.

Anywho... I'm loading up the Alien with some Tangiers Mint.

• Like 1

Regular Nak is even dryer than Mizo. You might want to try either packing it a little lower, or mixing it with something more damp (Nakhla Mint + AF Grape or Strawberry, maybe?). Mint is nowhere near as good as Mizo Mint, but I've always treated it the same way. I'm betting yours is a little too dry.

Anywho... I'm loading up the Alien with some Tangiers Mint.

i did try packing lower then usual and little to no smoke came from it. Plus im not a fan of this mint. Mizo mint is 100x better and so is af mint imo
  • Like 1