Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

waiting on the second round of coals for my Nahkla cherry bowl. it's pretty good, very candied but not overly sweet. I like it. I'm wondering if I should stay up and try the coconut or just wait until tomorrow. I do have to wake up early to start getting the house ready for visit. *grump*

i did try packing lower then usual and little to no smoke came from it. Plus im not a fan of this mint. Mizo mint is 100x better and so is af mint imo

Agreed - Mizo Mint is much nicer.  I've got some mint hanging around, and it does the job if I want something a little different, but... it's no Mizo Mint :)

Loading up a bowl of Tangiers Kashmir and Apple.

• Like 1

So I had an interesting night, me and a couple friends have been doing a weekly guys night. Basically we all meet up at my place, drink beer, smoke hookah and talk or play a game. Last night we played Brewopoly(the beer version of monopoly) and I somehow convinced my friend to that to buy a property from me he would have to buy me coals and shisha in the morning. 

• Like 3

So I had an interesting night, me and a couple friends have been doing a weekly guys night. Basically we all meet up at my place, drink beer, smoke hookah and talk or play a game. Last night we played Brewopoly(the beer version of monopoly) and I somehow convinced my friend to that to buy a property from me he would have to buy me coals and shisha in the morning. 

Pick the expensive stuff! haha

• Like 3

I'm Using my Four Hose Egyptian Voodoo. I usually only use it when I have a group of friends and we smoke down in my dungeon of a basement, or when I have my KM at the hookah lounge I work at. Right now I'm smoking Starbuzz Lebanese Bombshell. 

• Like 1

I'm Using my Four Hose Egyptian Voodoo. I usually only use it when I have a group of friends and we smoke down in my dungeon of a basement, or when I have my KM at the hookah lounge I work at. Right now I'm smoking Starbuzz Lebanese Bombshell.

how can you smoke that flavour
  • Like 2

how can you smoke that flavour to me it taste like sand

I could not stand that flavor. The worst part was that my friend gave it to me because I didn't have any shisha and didn't have the money at the time. Worst week ever haha. 

• Like 1

I could not stand that flavor. The worst part was that my friend gave it to me because I didn't have any shisha and didn't have the money at the time. Worst week ever haha.

i tried it once and my be the worst flavour ever right next to turkish coffee(i hate coffee) anyways smoking tangiers cane mint
  • Like 1

I don't know I guess it grew on me. I've fallen in love with floral cedar flavors.

I love the smell of wood but the taste not at all. I'd like to say that I started to appreciate the flavor during that week I smoked it, but that never happened. To each their own though

• Like 1

I love the smell of wood but the taste not at all. I'd like to say that I started to appreciate the flavor during that week I smoked it, but that never happened. To each their own though

I agree, it's a hit or miss for most people. It's the same with flavors like Pan Rasana, or double apple.
  • Like 1

I agree, it's a hit or miss for most people. It's the same with flavors like Pan Rasana, or double apple.

Most people I know like double apple. They just never really want to smoke it because that was their beginning flavor and they smoked "way too much of it" 

I'm getting a bowl of Mizo Mint ready and finally going to finish The Lord of the Ring(first movie) Can you guys believe that I haven't seen any of them before?

• Like 1

Most people I know like double apple. They just never really want to smoke it because that was their beginning flavor and they smoked "way too much of it" 

I'm getting a bowl of Mizo Mint ready and finally going to finish The Lord of the Ring(first movie) Can you guys believe that I haven't seen any of them before?

I introduced some people to hookah with some Haze Double Apple.  It was kind of hit or miss - some people really loved the licorice mix in it, some people hated it.  I dig it, personally, but it's not a daily smoke for me.  I started out with Strawberry and Mint flavors, and are still some of my favorites today.

Those movies are so good.  Go watch them all until your eyes bleed.

I introduced some people to hookah with some Haze Double Apple. It was kind of hit or miss - some people really loved the licorice mix in it, some people hated it. I dig it, personally, but it's not a daily smoke for me. I started out with Strawberry and Mint flavors, and are still some of my favorites today.

Those movies are so good. Go watch them all until your eyes bleed.

i use to hate double apple when i first started off. Now i can come to enjoy a session of DA with mint of course. Definitely not a every day bowl for me. Also i loved paan the first time i smoked it. Its always funny watching all the middle easterns give me funny looks as to why a white guy is smoking paan =P anywas just finished up a bowl of cane mint.
  • Like 1

Base of af double apple then some af chocolate followed by nakhla ice apple and a sprinkle of af mint to basically kid myself that there is more mint haha

Awesome mix. Chocolate and double apple were separated at birth in my book.

• Like 1

Picked this up yesterday. I have my bowl packed and ready. I'll let you know how it is after its going good

thats one of the better af special edition flavors. I have tried them all and if you havent yet try seven wings with starbuzz winter fresh if available to you
  • Like 1

I'm waiting for my coals to burn. Have a bowl of Af Mint packed. Gonna settle in and watch the star wars trilogy. Nice way to end off the long easter weekend

• Like 1

Ecko, I hear you there, coals are just about hot for a bowl if af gum with mint, glass of wine beside me, no better way to end a five night run at work.

• Like 1

Ecko, I hear you there, coals are just about hot for a bowl if af gum with mint, glass of wine beside me, no better way to end a five night run at work.

Sounds like a good evening. Unfortunately for me the first atar wars film wouldn't play. So I ended up watching Agents of Shield. Smoked3 bowls today. Af mint. Amaren Cinnamon with gum. Amaren Black ice. Finishing the last bowl now. Then heading out to watch Furious7 with friends.
  • Like 1

i tried it once and my be the worst flavour ever right next to turkish coffee(i hate coffee) anyways smoking tangiers cane mint

I love coffee, can't live without it and the turkish flavor shisha from Othmani is actually super excellent.... if you love coffee that is. :) 

I love coffee, can't live without it and the turkish flavor shisha from Othmani is actually super excellent.... if you love coffee that is. :)

ive only tried the romman Turkish coffee dont give me wrong its very flavourful but i just hate coffee
  • Like 1