Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Puffing on some Social Smoke Arctic Lemon. Pretty good, very cold and a tad of lemon in there.

just watched you unboxing video. I say review the artic lemon one. Social smoke hasnt won me over on the few flavors ive had but maybe this is be a game changer
  • Like 1

I really dont know what i want to smoke im a little grumpy because i have an ear infection and just want to relax and watch trailer park boys lol most likely will be cane mint

• Like 1

Tangiers Mint. I think I like this flavor more than Cane Mint, when it's done right.

will have to give it a try.
  • Like 1

just watched you unboxing video. I say review the artic lemon one. Social smoke hasnt won me over on the few flavors ive had but maybe this is be a game changer

I've only had one Social Smoke flavor until now, not because I didn't like it, I just got distracted by other stuff. The one thing I like about SS is that you can pack it really low and still get good results, its actually easier if you do it that way. Its also super easy to heat manage, I just throw coals on and I dont even have to touch them until about half way through to get rid of ash and rotate. The smoke itself is also very velvety smooth and has a nice mouth feel too it. Different than other brands for sure. I need to try more flavors after these.

• Like 1

I didn't smoke or get on here last night because I came down with a horrible cold. I went to bed at 7pm last night and woke up about 3pm today. i hate being sick.

I know I shouldn't be smoking but I figured a dose of mint should help clear my sinuses so I can sleep tonight, so I mixed some social smoke mint, fantasia iced mint and al fakher blueberry with mint. The result? I need more mint because it's not working. I still can't breath but it's yummy... I think. :)

post-9346-0-62809200-1428729604_thumb.jp

A perfect morning for me doing some mod work on my car and smoking some af watermelon and mint4bcfa0e72e119c8ce12b409a9269d24b.jpg

• Like 1

Not smoking as of yet, but later tonight I will finally fet to smoke something other than gum with mint, haven't decided if it will be blue surfer or strawberry margarita

• Like 1

Well I decided to start my night off with some sb blue surfer, mmmm. Just soooooo glad I got something else to smoke now

• Like 1

A perfect morning for me doing some mod work on my car and smoking some af watermelon and mint4bcfa0e72e119c8ce12b409a9269d24b.jpg

A perfect way to spend a nice day. 

I should be called crazy for the weird mixes I come up with, but for some reason I just keep mixing the flavors that I always have on hand just to see what I like or don't like. 

Since I want to go through the Nakhla coconut as fast as possible, I'm mixing that with everything. Just now I had the brilliant idea of mixing the coconut with the AF blueberry with mint. The verdict? not bad, I will definitely mix it again tomorrow night. :)

post-9346-0-64681800-1428819887_thumb.jp

Now im heating the coals for some sb strawberry margarita as I binge watch daredevil

Tell me how you like it. I've been watching it for the past two nights only because my girlfriend is watching it as well or I would have been done watching it. It's really good but a bit dark like batman. I don't like how they made Ben, but other than that the show is very good. I hope Cox brings it out from the depths of hell that affleck dropped it into.

Edited by dd0723

I like it personally, the darkness was what the movie lacked in my opinion. Daredevil was a dark character, his conflictions were what made him

• Like 1

I like it personally, the darkness was what the movie lacked in my opinion. Daredevil was a dark character, his conflictions were what made him

I agree, it definitely needed that darkness edge that the movie was missing. I can never take affleck as a serious actor anyway.

Same here. The best we can hope for with him playing the bat...is that he wont efff it up to bad.

I was pissed when I heard that he was going to play the bat, so I lost all interest. I for one will not be putting money in his pocket to watch that movie. IF and that's a big IF, I do watch it, is not going to be from me paying for it. If somebody has it when it comes out on DVD and lets me borrow it then maybe. but I'm not going to loose any sleep over not having watched it.

I agree, I wish Christian bale had never given up the role, of the many incarnations of the bat, he was thw best. His natural ability to brood won me over

• Like 1

I just got back from the butcher. Found a new smoke shop in the centee so bought two boxes of shisha. Heading to my parents for a sunday afternoon braai (barbeque as most of you will know). Ill be smoking while braaing the meat

• Like 2

Not right now, but soon after work (off soon!!) I'm mixing up some Al Waha Cantaloupe, and some Al Fakher Lemon.. Two subtle flavors mix to make an awesome, awesome blend....

Oh I can't wait til tomorrow; HJ is posting up some Shika v3 Kamanga's and I *will* be picking one of those beautiful things up, with a large matching Lule tray for the base... MMMM!!!!

• Like 2

Im going to be making a slightly larger than normal purchase from hookah-shisha. Still deciding on exactly what I want. Need some suggestions. Here's what I'm getting, I'd like your opinions.

250g Nakhla Mizo blueberry

250g Nakhla Mizo mint

(Need some suggestions on shisha. Thinking about picking up some Romman.)

108pc box of Titanium coals

And a Harmony bowl.

• Like 1