Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking nothing unfortunately. Sitting in an airport after attending an out of town work conference, sitting out a 4.5hour delay. Not how I would like to spend my Friday evening

Fell better Jen, It can't be fun having all 4 taken out all at once. I only had one taken out but it wasn't as bad. The dentist did tell me not to smoke but I didn't listen to him and I found why you shouldn't smoke. With sucking in the smoke it affected the opening and I started bleeding. So I had to listen to him. :)

Thanks, I'm feeling a bit better now. I went back to work today too. Honestly the top two dont even hurt, and havent hurt since the first day. Its the bottom two driving me crazy. yeah the suction from smoking can open up the hole and cause dry socket, which apparently is very painful. Thankfully that didn't happen to me because I was so so careful not to do anything wrong lol

• Like 2

I'm glad that my wisdom teeth aren't causing me any pain and are coming in well.

I'm smoking a mix of blueberry and mint. I failed at rationing my coals and I'm on my reserve of quick lights. I do not miss anything about them. This will be fixed tomorrow or I'm not smoking until I pick up more

Smoking a bowl of AF watermelon with mint... again. There's hardly any mint to speak of but the watermelon it rather yummy. 

post-9346-0-64080500-1429328059_thumb.jp

I'm sitting down to learn a few new tunes on the guitar, and prepping up a bowl of Tangiers Mint.  I'm gonna freeze out the base by loading it chock-full of ice.  It's not actually hot here, but it got up to 80 today and was humid as hell, and therefore my apartment's a hot mess.  I've had an ice pack on my feet and neck for about an hour and I don't even feel cool.

• Like 1

I'm sitting down to learn a few new tunes on the guitar, and prepping up a bowl of Tangiers Mint.  I'm gonna freeze out the base by loading it chock-full of ice.  It's not actually hot here, but it got up to 80 today and was humid as hell, and therefore my apartment's a hot mess.  I've had an ice pack on my feet and neck for about an hour and I don't even feel cool.

I don't blame you. It was the same over here and it's humid as hell. For a minute there I was thinking of turning on the Air conditioner specially after cooking dinner. I think my gf might have already turned it on in the bedroom. I'll find out when I go to bed. I'm thinking of setting up another bowl and this time the base is going to be loaded with ice and I'm using my mystique ice hose tip. :) 

Smoking a bowl of Naklah coconut by itself. I don't know why but it has to be insanity trying to smoke something day after day and hoping for a different flavor. In all honesty at least is not as bad as the king shisha, but I still don't like it much.

attachicon.gifIMG_0355.JPG

the king shisha has to be one of the biggest upsets i had in while smoking hookah. The worst shisha ive ever had
  • Like 1

I don't blame you. It was the same over here and it's humid as hell. For a minute there I was thinking of turning on the Air conditioner specially after cooking dinner. I think my gf might have already turned it on in the bedroom. I'll find out when I go to bed. I'm thinking of setting up another bowl and this time the base is going to be loaded with ice and I'm using my mystique ice hose tip. :)

i have to have ice no matter what. I used to smoke in my parents garage before i moved and in the winters it got pretty cold but i still needed ice. Weird thing is that if i have ice i cant use an ice tip well on the handle of the hose
  • Like 1

This weather talk makes me laugh. I Have that dry heat and had to turn my air on last month as it hit 90. I agree with jhookah this time of year I need ice just to keep my base from being too warm. Fully out of necessity haha

Loading some watermelon Ice nak. Love this flavor.

• Like 1

Soon will be time to enjoy a bowl of blue surfer as my youngest daughter and I have a harry potter marathon

• Like 1

Irs been quiet here as of late. The thread seems to have died out,lol. Well im finishing my bowl from last night, along with the movies, on the last two harry potter movies

• Like 1

the king shisha has to be one of the biggest upsets i had in while smoking hookah. The worst shisha ive ever had

You tried it too?? Isn't that the most awful crap you've ever put in a bowl? I don't know what to do with mine because I would really hate to dump $30 down the drain. He sold me the two containers at a discount of $5 off each container. What a robbery! LOL  

i have to have ice no matter what. I used to smoke in my parents garage before i moved and in the winters it got pretty cold but i still needed ice. Weird thing is that if i have ice i cant use an ice tip well on the handle of the hose

The ice tip is pretty large and definitely adds some heft to the hose. The length of the ice tips is 12 inches tip to tip, but I really love using it and it lasts a very long time. I own two of them so I can use one and exchange it for the other one if the tip is not as cool as I want it, but it usually lasts me the duration of one session so I'm not complaining. 

Irs been quiet here as of late. The thread seems to have died out,lol. Well im finishing my bowl from last night, along with the movies, on the last two harry potter movies

Yeah it has been a bit quiet. I thought I posted a comment last night but I must have just been lurking, I don't remember. 

Last night I smoked some AF watermelon with mint...I think.

Tonight I'm having a mix of the last of my AF watermelon with mint and Nakhla Cherry. 

The ice tip is pretty large and definitely adds some heft to the hose. The length of the ice tips is 12 inches tip to tip, but I really love using it and it lasts a very long time. I own two of them so I can use one and exchange it for the other one if the tip is not as cool as I want it, but it usually lasts me the duration of one session so I'm not complaining.

i have no problem with the length of it. For some reason if i use an ice tip with ice in the base it way to cold for me. But thats only if i use it on the handle of the hose. If i connect the ice tip to the hookah in the hose port im fine.
  • Like 1

Im onto some sb strawberry margarita as I watch some show that combines, julia childs, mr wizard and Monty python

• Like 1

You tried it too?? Isn't that the most awful crap you've ever put in a bowl? I don't know what to do with mine because I would really hate to dump $30 down the drain. He sold me the two containers at a discount of $5 off each container. What a robbery! LOL

yeah luckily i had free shipping and 50% off a half pound i think thats what i got but i smoked it for 15 seconds and put it straight to the trash where that brand belongs. What a worthless p.o.s. shisha.
  • Like 1

i have no problem with the length of it. For some reason if i use an ice tip with ice in the base it way to cold for me. But thats only if i use it on the handle of the hose. If i connect the ice tip to the hookah in the hose port im fine.

Oh that's interesting about putting the tip on the hose port. I haven't tried that yet.... I guess that's why mystique decided to create a hose with one ice tip on each end. When I want a cold smoke I want it really cold, so I add 3 trays of ice to the base, the ice hose tip and I mix the shisha with some sort of mint. It gets really cold but it's very yummy. 

Im onto some sb strawberry margarita as I watch some show that combines, julia childs, mr wizard and Monty python

hahaha what kind of show is that?! because that's a very weird combination for a show. 

Oh that's interesting about putting the tip on the hose port. I haven't tried that yet.... I guess that's why mystique decided to create a hose with one ice tip on each end. When I want a cold smoke I want it really cold, so I add 3 trays of ice to the base, the ice hose tip and I mix the shisha with some sort of mint. It gets really cold but it's very yummy.

remember im a mint smoker so usually the colder the better. Just cant do it with the ice tip on the handle.
  • Like 1

yeah luckily i had free shipping and 50% off a half pound i think thats what i got but i smoked it for 15 seconds and put it straight to the trash where that brand belongs. What a worthless p.o.s. shisha.

I had a bit of better result when I used a ton of paper towels to dry out all that liquid goop the shisha comes in but the flavor was still crappy. I figured if I completely dry it and maybe mix it with something it might be better.

They call it half a pound because about ⅔ of it is all liquid weight and the rest is shavings from tree limbs.