Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I had a bit of better result when I used a ton of paper towels to dry out all that liquid goop the shisha comes in but the flavor was still crappy. I figured if I completely dry it and maybe mix it with something it might be better.

They call it half a pound because about ⅔ of it is all liquid weight and the rest is shavings from tree limbs.

the mint had potential just the molasses was way to strong
  • Like 1

Alton Brown good eats

Ah hell yeah that's right! I don't know how I didn't figure that out specially as much as I loved that show. Alton Brown has a podcast that I subscribe to and in the first or second episode he mentioned how he used to go to the library and research all the material for each and every one of his episodes. He's a pretty smart cookie that one. The podcast is actually pretty entertaining and he has a different guest chef in every episode to ask them about everyday life stuff, not just about cooking. Check it out: http://altonbrown.com/altonblog/the-alton-browncast-podcast/

the mint had potential just the molasses was way to strong

Yeah I ordered the coconut and the apple and all you can taste is just the molasses. Total crap. 

On on a Nahklah coconut rampage trying to get rid of 250g of it so I'm having it mixed with some Jewels pink lemonade. not bad but damn that coconut flavor is killing me. 

Mixed a base of watermelon ice with one side fumari mint the other fumari white peach. This is that grade a pure 100% disco shit. So tasty.

I watched "blow" today, my attempt at humor haha

• Like 1

Mixed a base of watermelon ice with one side fumari mint the other fumari white peach. This is that grade a pure 100% disco shit. So tasty.

I watched "blow" today, my attempt at humor haha

• Like 1

Right now smoking a mix of Jewels pink lemonade and fantasia ice mint. 

Ahh enjoying my post work smoke, I wont bother to say what it is, you should know me well enough by now

• Like 1

Hit up some Tangiers Mint last night.  Getting ready to prep another bowl of the same again.  I might do a nak/tangiers mix though.  Kinda feeling some Mizo Mint after watching that insane menthol crystals video of Paul's...

• Like 1

having a bowl of Nakhla Cherry. I won't stay up long because I have to be up like at 8am for FIOS and DirectTV to come and install everything. I'm finally getting rid of Comcast. YAY ME!

• Like 1

I'm on 5 days off from work. Spending my first day on my ass. Smoking a mix of af mint and strawberries and cream. Watching Friday

• Like 2

I'm on 5 days off from work. Spending my first day on my ass. Smoking a mix of af mint and strawberries and cream. Watching Friday

• Like 1

Af blueberry and fumari white peach Before I go out to dinner at some new Thai place. No doubt I'll be craving aniseed and will load up nak ice Apple after the curry goodness. I love how you can pair meals with bowls.

• Like 2

Let me know how it is, Ive been debating that one. I have orange chocolate on hand but havent tried it yet.

I just finished up a bowl of social smoke pandoras box, pretty good blend.

• Like 2

Finishing off last night's bowl of lemby black ice. Leave is proving expensive. Siting and trolling the Internet and spending money on car modifications

• Like 2

woke up super early because I have a lot to do today. So while I finish editing work I'm smoking a bowl of AF blueberry with mint. Honestly there's no mint to speak of in this tobacco but damn it's tasty. 

post-9346-0-24591200-1429885868_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I can't wait till Sunday. My gf is flying to Myrtle Beach for her birthday and is going to be going for 3 days. I'm going to grab both hookahs and smoke in every room in the apartment until my face turns blue. I'm going to make sure I have plenty of coals and shisha and I'm going to have them going all day long and just jump from one to the other. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Had a long day of GF's family gathering and BS. Anyway, smoking a bowl of Nakhla Cherry. 

I'm finishing off yesterday's bowl of Al Fakher Mint on this lovely Sunday morning while I prep the bikes. My wife's first cycling race with me today. We are doing the half distance race since its her first. Will be an easy ride for me

• Like 1