Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Packing up a bowl of Mazaya Orange with Cream. I uploaded my review on it earlier.

• Like 1

My regular Sunday evening smoke with my sister's boyfriend. Al Fakher blueberry in one and afzal cherry in the other

86cae31be0c176d2a0a2e173fcbaf831.jpg

• Like 2

New bowls. Kept one cherry coz it's awesome and switched the blueberry to lemby double apple

• Like 1

Oh yeah I tried tangelo fumari. It smells odd but it's really refreshing. Thinking of making a review on it and starting up a channel.

• Like 1

T-Minus 3 hours and 10 minutes before the gf takes off for the airport for 3 days. I can't wait to have a smoke-a-thon all over the apartment once she's gone. 

Right now I'm having a bowl of Jewels Strawberry Daiquiri which I haven't had in quite a while. 

Also tomorrow I'm finally placing my order with hookahhub.com and I think I'm using up the whole $75 on Shisha. 

i made a channel last year for reviews and havent uploaded since about this time last year.

Do you have any videos uploaded at all or it's just blank? You should do some reviews as well. I hate my voice so I just post the reviews on my blog on here. 

Do you have any videos uploaded at all or it's just blank? You should do some reviews as well. I hate my voice so I just post the reviews on my blog on here.

i have a couple videos up on youtube and i hate my voice too but i still made videos you should too
  • Like 1

i have a couple videos up on youtube and i hate my voice too but i still made videos you should too

Yeah I really should but my accent is thick and I don't think people would take me seriously.  :P

Yeah I really should but my accent is thick and I don't think people would take me seriously. :P

imo who cares if they take you seriously or not. The joy in posting reviews on what you like is the goal. Get your opinion out there and help others on the subject of hookah. Plus voodo and jewels reviews would be good for me as i dont find many
  • Like 1

imo who cares if they take you seriously or not. The joy in posting reviews on what you like is the goal. Get your opinion out there and help others on the subject of hookah. Plus voodo and jewels reviews would be good for me as i dont find many

You are right. It will be informative to other people that might not like it or don't want to just take the chance without knowing a bit about it. 

You are right. It will be informative to other people that might not like it or don't want to just take the chance without knowing a bit about it.

thats how i am. I research and watch tons of reviews before trying new hookah products
  • Like 1

So the girlfriend is up and getting ready to head out to the airport and I just packed my second bowl. I'm going to be smoking until my lungs turn black and my face turns blue! 

I prepped a bowl of Nakhla coconut in my Social Smoke Hemi. As soon as her ass is gone I'm lighting up the coals and smoking for another two hours but this time in the living room.

God, freedom is great! 

• Like 1

Yeah I've been thinking hard about it and there's really nothing to lose in starting a channel. I just bought a brand new fumari bowl to review along with tangelo. I have an entire hookafina cucumber lemonade joint review with my bro but never edited it down , it'll probably never make it to youtube but filming was extremely fun.

You should just do it DD, you know a lot about the creation process of molassal and tombamel plus you are THE guy to talk to about Social smoke. You know you ways around the douple apple flavors too!

• Like 2

I have an entire hookafina cucumber lemonade joint review with my bro but never edited it down , it'll probably never make it to youtube but filming was extremely fun.

My friends and I have been doing a weekly podcast for a month or so now. It hasn't been uploaded or edited but it is very fun to do

• Like 1

tried to have a bowl of shisha on the beach (pina colada) nak and it was very displeasing. Gonna head out to the store for dinner and have some double apple probably in an apple bowl afterwards.

• Like 1

Now having a bowl of Nahklah Cherry mixed with my own banana flavor shisha. Very yummy. 

On another note..... 

I just won the mystique hose in the Instagram contest that ended today. I can't freaking wait to get it and try it out. 

post-9346-0-36925700-1430194604_thumb.jp

I'm going to have a blast this summer with 3 mystique ice hose tips to keep my smoke nice and cool. wooohoooooo. 

post-9346-0-36925700-1430194604_thumb.jp

Smoking a nice chill refreshing bowl of cane mint before i start my new job =)

Yeah I've been thinking hard about it and there's really nothing to lose in starting a channel. I just bought a brand new fumari bowl to review along with tangelo. I have an entire hookafina cucumber lemonade joint review with my bro but never edited it down , it'll probably never make it to youtube but filming was extremely fun.

You should just do it DD, you know a lot about the creation process of molassal and tombamel plus you are THE guy to talk to about Social smoke. You know you ways around the douple apple flavors too!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm blushing over here. :) I think you are right. I should set up the lights and cameras in the office and I'll use my second desk to put my hookah stuff and film reviews.