Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

That's the same model that I have, and same price I paid. You'd think that Walmart or Target would have that on stock

that was my first burner but i got mine fore 9.99 at my local walgreens. Same model and everything. Sadly i dont have her as she only lasted me a year so i upgraded to the blazn burner
  • Like 1

Managed to pick myself up a new hose. Been looking for a while. We don't have so much hookah stuff here in South Africa so the hose may not be up to most of your standards. It's 1.5m long with a nice handle. Smoking it with some Amaren Cool Mint. Gonna head to my pre ts place just now for my Sunday evening session.

dc32354fbc98ddac54ce72503dde191f.jpg

That's a cool looking hose. I wouldn't mind having one like that in my rotation.

Sunday evening smoke session. Mum keeping the hunger at bay with baked goods and coffee. Got 2 hookahs going. 3rd bowl in. Double apple and green mix

bc0b917bb9fd503a641f31a96469666f.jpg

Now that's the life. I wish my Sunday's were like that.

that was my first burner but i got mine fore 9.99 at my local walgreens. Same model and everything. Sadly i dont have her as she only lasted me a year so i upgraded to the blazn burner

Everything is cheaper when you don't live in jersey. It sucks. So I see that they I last about a year because that's how long mine lasted.

Everything is cheaper when you don't live in jersey. It sucks. So I see that they I last about a year because that's how long mine lasted.

well mine worked just had a big crack growing so i gave it to a friend
  • Like 1

FINALLY!! having a bowl of Nakhla coconut not mixed with anything. 

You also might want to know what kind of awesome genius I am. I plugged in my new burner and that wasn't working either. Then I had the genius idea of pressing the red "reset" button on the wall plate and TADA!!!! It worked.

Then I thought to myself: "but I pressed it when I was trying to turn on the other one and that didn't help". Well lo and behold, the old burner also started to burn again. I just had a "DUH" moment and now I own TWO working burners. 

My life sometimes........

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 1

FINALLY!! having a bowl of Nakhla coconut not mixed with anything. 

You also might want to know what kind of awesome genius I am. I plugged in my new burner and that wasn't working either. Then I had the genius idea of pressing the red "reset" button on the wall plate and TADA!!!! It worked.

Then I thought to myself: "but I pressed it when I was trying to turn on the other one and that didn't help". Well lo and behold, the old burner also started to burn again. I just had a "DUH" moment and now I own TWO working burners. 

My life sometimes........

I would say to return the new one since you just bought it, but actually you might want to keep it around. Now you at least have a back up, or a travel one. 

• Like 2

Al Fakher Two Apples.  Me and 3 skating buddies last night made it through 3 sets of coals on one harmony bowl, and it was perfect the whole time.  One of the longer, more flawless of my sessions... And oh so tasty...

• Like 1

I would say to return the new one since you just bought it, but actually you might want to keep it around. Now you at least have a back up, or a travel one. 

That was my first thought too but I'm just going to keep it around as you said for either traveling or as a backup. I do like the newer one better so I'm thinking I'm just going to keep it. It was only $12 anyway. 

• Like 1

Al Fakher Two Apples.  Me and 3 skating buddies last night made it through 3 sets of coals on one harmony bowl, and it was perfect the whole time.  One of the longer, more flawless of my sessions... And oh so tasty...

Hey Mister Thrice, congratulations on winning one of the prices in the April contest. 

• Like 1

Al Fakher Two Apples. Me and 3 skating buddies last night made it through 3 sets of coals on one harmony bowl, and it was perfect the whole time. One of the longer, more flawless of my sessions... And oh so tasty...

• Like 2

Not smoking anything right now, but I will tonight. I do have to say that the last two sessions I've been using the behemoth (mystique hose), and that's easily becoming my favorite hose. The great thing about it is that I don't have to use it with the ice tips if I don't want to, and I just love holding it. it's longer than all my other hoses, heavy, strong, super wide draw, great quality material, and did I mention just comfortable?

Even if I just use the little ice tips it has without the gels and no ice in the base, the plastic remains cool to the touch after a few long draws. Not sure how he does it but he's got a great product here. 

post-9346-0-17030200-1430771398_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-34840900-1430771408_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-02842100-1430771426_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Thanks for the praises on the win guys, honestly I didn't even know til I read your responses!!!  Holy crap, I never win anything, so this is like, sacred!!!  I'm totally smoking two apples through that bowl like, strictly... lolz!!  Wow...  So rad...  Good to read more skaters in weird places too, that's the best places to find 'em!!!  Going to post the apple bowl on my youtube channel as well, because that's just freakin' awesome!!!

Edited by Mister Thrice
  • Like 2

Enjoying a mix of Nakhla coconut and Fantasia iced mint and I'm using my lovely Mystique ice Hose with both of the large ice hose tips that I own instead of the two little ones that it comes with. WIN!

post-9346-0-94625100-1430800917_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Not smoking anything right now, but I will tonight. I do have to say that the last two sessions I've been using the behemoth (mystique hose), and that's easily becoming my favorite hose. The great thing about it is that I don't have to use it with the ice tips if I don't want to, and I just love holding it. it's longer than all my other hoses, heavy, strong, super wide draw, great quality material, and did I mention just comfortable?

Even if I just use the little ice tips it has without the gels and no ice in the base, the plastic remains cool to the touch after a few long draws. Not sure how he does it but he's got a great product here. 

attachicon.gifIMG_0653.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0654.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0663.JPG

That seems like a pretty nice hose.  One of the first Nammor hoses I bought had a handle like that, and it was great.  It's the one downside of the D-Hose I use - the glass handle/mouthpiece is just too heavy and awkward, and I've stopped using it.  I only use the acrylic one now.

Thanks for the praises on the win guys, honestly I didn't even know til I read your responses!!!  Holy crap, I never win anything, so this is like, sacred!!!  I'm totally smoking two apples through that bowl like, strictly... lolz!!  Wow...  So rad...  Good to read more skaters in weird places too, that's the best places to find 'em!!!  Going to post the apple bowl on my youtube channel as well, because that's just freakin' awesome!!!

Totally, congrats dude, and enjoy!

---

Loading up a bowl of Tangy Mint.

• Like 2

My shift got switched from today to sunday so ill be enjoying a nice bowl of cane mint =) i need to get more soon al ready running out

• Like 1

Finally heard back from 5star about shipping my correct order. Hoping tomorrow it gets here.

For now smoking white chai and just a tad of blueberry af.

Hope you get your order soon, I'm sure you are dying to get that Cane Mint :) 

• Like 1

I didn't know where to start with my stash tonight, so I decided to go for the hookah-hookah Orange Tang that was included in my order... oh yeah didn't have a chance to get on here earlier today, but I got my order from hookahhub.com as expected. Everything was great, everything was well packed, and my order was complete including two free flavors from hookah-hookah. One was Orange Tang and the other was Peanut Butter. 

I'm also smoking out of my brand new Namoor hose. Now I don't know why everybody loves this hose so much but compared to my Mystique ice hose this Namoor feels flimsy and cheap. Don't get me wrong, the draw is very nice, and it's comfortable to hold, but it's just that... well, something's missing. I'll go on the hookahhub.com thread to post about my order and to post the pictures of everything I got. All in all putting the glitch aside of not being able to use my certificate, the ordering process was quite simple and fast, and it was delivery in 2 days as stated on their site. All in all I'm very happy. 

post-9346-0-79146900-1430887062_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Traded the fumari bowl for another large Egyptian phunnel. This one can use the lotus but holds a lot less than a harmony.

Loaded up some rather juicy double Apple nak and fumari white peach. The clouds are ridiculous. Can't watch dexter through them lol

• Like 1

Haven't smoked in a few days. Dont have a lot of coals and tobacco right now...money tight, hopefully soon I will be.making my contribution to global warming again

• Like 1

Haven't smoked in a few days. Dont have a lot of coals and tobacco right now...money tight, hopefully soon I will be.making my contribution to global warming again

No worries things will get better and you will be contributing to the global warming right along with us soon enough.

• Like 1