Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Having a bowl of AF blueberry with mint because I was in the mood for something not minty and very sweet. 

• Like 1

grapefruit sounds so delicious, how is it?

Hookafina does grapefruit right. Way better than af or starbuzz.

Yea its an awesome flavor, I did a review on it already actually.

• Like 2

Yea its an awesome flavor, I did a review on it already actually.

yeah that's why I got it, because of your video. You were so gun-ho about it that I just had to get it. 

• Like 1

Haven't posted in a few days. Currently enjoying a bowl of Royal Avalanche. Moved into my new house over the weekend. Had 2 hookahs going throughout the move. House is still a mess but grateful for the space now.

• Like 2

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure there's a thread about this already buuuut. Do you guys have twitter, instagram, YouTube...you know, stuff like that?

• Like 2

Haribo Gummy Bears:

Half Haze 5 Cents a Cup, half Fumari Red Gummi Bear.

Overpacked egyptian on my KM Fifa Ice, single HD foil, four titanium coals no windcover, and christened my brand new red D-Hose I just received from smokekings. Smoking like a champ, on my second set of coals now on the bowl (dropped to two on covered it for the second set). I would definetely recommend this mix to anyone who likes Haribo gummy bears, it seriously tastes like them.

• Like 1

Haven't posted in a few days. Currently enjoying a bowl of Royal Avalanche. Moved into my new house over the weekend. Had 2 hookahs going throughout the move. House is still a mess but grateful for the space now.

Glad that the move went well and glad that you got to enjoy two hookahs while moving. it's awesome that you have your own space and not have to worry about neighbors upstairs or next to you. :) 

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure there's a thread about this already buuuut. Do you guys have twitter, instagram, YouTube...you know, stuff like that?

I think there IS a thread about it somewhere, I'll have to look for it, but yeah I have IG, Facebook, google+, twitter. I'm dd0723 on there. 

• Like 2

The first bit of decor in what will be the smoke room/man cave

7e30f2d9a972e4ea9957047cc9e7ec76.jpg

That's cool!!! can't wait to see what the finished room is going to look like. 

• Like 2

Smoking a Hemi bowl of Nakhla coconut. You'll be glad to know, if you care about these things, I'm almost done with the coconut, FINALLY. I have about two more sessions left and no more coconut!. LOL 

• Like 2

Smoking a Hemi bowl of Nakhla coconut. You'll be glad to know, if you care about these things, I'm almost done with the coconut, FINALLY. I have about two more sessions left and no more coconut!. LOL

Finally! Lol
  • Like 1

Finally! Lol

I know right? I bitch about it often enough. LOL 

I already follow you on Twitter. Is your Instagram the same name?

• Like 2

Getting ready to fire up some Tangiers Kashmir + Apple.  I've got some new flavors and stuff I'm going to try out soon, but I'm not feelin' them tonight.

• Like 1

it is indeed the same haha, @ me on Twitter so I can find you!

found you and @ you. 

Smoking some cane mint on a chill summer day and look who came to join me

some reason i can post a picture but a little bunny came right up to me for a minute
  • Like 1

some reason i can post a picture but a little bunny came right up to me for a minute

So... by Cane Mint, you really mean illegal substances?

• Like 1

So... by Cane Mint, you really mean illegal substances?

maybe...maybe not only i will know muhahahaha
  • Like 2

Smoking a bowl of that yummy AF blueberry with mint. I only have about 2 more bowls before is completely gone. :(

I decided to prepare my bowl with a toothpick across the hole of the funnel to see if it improves with the airflow. 

post-9346-0-44411700-1433386068_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of that yummy AF blueberry with mint. I only have about 2 more bowls before is completely gone. :(

I decided to prepare my bowl with a toothpick across the hole of the funnel to see if it improves with the airflow.

attachicon.gifIMG_3073.JPG

i dont like using a tooth pick because the wood burns and i can taste it =( i use a nail
  • Like 1