Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

i dont like using a tooth pick because the wood burns and i can taste it =( i use a nail

I use a very large sewing needle or break the end off of a safety pin
  • Like 1

Inaugural smoke in what will be my hookah room. Not much in it yet

72256e2e1676b5f77ee49ee1d1ed7dce.jpg

Also went to stock up today and came across these coals. Al Fakher coals. 120 on a box for the equivalent of less than $5. They are square and flat. Will see how they do

cbd39a92e9016f9ad493fbf47279b97c.jpg

• Like 2

About to go smoke at the starbuzz lounge with SmokeorPass. Definitely stoked! Dunno what I'll order yet but I did hear they have a horchata mix so if that's true I'll be trying that out. I love how people in this industry aren't douches about meeting with others and smoking. Got his number and all. The dude is out!

• Like 3

i dont like using a tooth pick because the wood burns and i can taste it =( i use a nail

You are right. The toothpick definitely changed the flavor a bit. I'll have to use something else or order a new bowl :) 

• Like 1

Inaugural smoke in what will be my hookah room. Not much in it yet

72256e2e1676b5f77ee49ee1d1ed7dce.jpg

Also went to stock up today and came across these coals. Al Fakher coals. 120 on a box for the equivalent of less than $5. They are square and flat. Will see how they do

cbd39a92e9016f9ad493fbf47279b97c.jpg

The place is coming along nicely!. 

As far as those Al Fakher coals go, I can tell you from experience that those are some of the best coals I've had so far. They have very, very little smell. I mean you have to be standing right there to try and catch a whiff of them. They ash very little, are super hot, so you can get away with using only 2 coals where you would normally use 3, and there's very minimal management. I would just put them on and never move them again. There was no need to move them because they ash very little and you don't have to worry about them. now if you want to move them because that's your style, then feel free, but I never had to move them. 

Try them out and give us your experience, because they are my top coals right next to coco jamras. 

• Like 1

About to go smoke at the starbuzz lounge with SmokeorPass. Definitely stoked! Dunno what I'll order yet but I did hear they have a horchata mix so if that's true I'll be trying that out. I love how people in this industry aren't douches about meeting with others and smoking. Got his number and all. The dude is out!

That's awesome! Let us know how it went. 

• Like 1

I was on the phone talking to a friend I hadn't talked to in a long time and the GF went to be early, so I had an early start on the smoking. I think tonight is going to be a 2-bowl kinda night. 

First up a mix of Nakhla coconut and cherry. You'll be glad to know that I'm finally done with that horrendous flavor and I can move onto the other ones I haven't opened yet. 

• Like 1

Setting up my second bowl with Hookafina Double Apple. That cut reminds me a lot of social smoke and the wetness of it reminds me of Fumari; very juicy. 

• Like 1

That's awesome! Let us know how it went.

It went great. Starbuzz has some great mixes there. Shaunn was a really great dude. There was so much hookah information floating around that it was hard to grasp it all haha. Ended up smoking a mix of safari melon white chai and Irish kiss. Horchata I don't even know but it was good. Tried mighty freeze and coco jumbo which was beyond reproach and I dislike coco jumbo.

• Like 1

Smoking some Hydro Herbal Seks on 5th.  Tastes like Social Smoke's Chocolate Chill, with less earthy notes (it is herbal, after all).

• Like 1

The place is coming along nicely!. 

As far as those Al Fakher coals go, I can tell you from experience that those are some of the best coals I've had so far. They have very, very little smell. I mean you have to be standing right there to try and catch a whiff of them. They ash very little, are super hot, so you can get away with using only 2 coals where you would normally use 3, and there's very minimal management. I would just put them on and never move them again. There was no need to move them because they ash very little and you don't have to worry about them. now if you want to move them because that's your style, then feel free, but I never had to move them. 

Try them out and give us your experience, because they are my top coals right next to coco jamras. 

Thanks.

So far the best coals I have come across. They are about half the size of the Blue Mix coals I usually use. I feel this is better though. With coal being flatter, I won't be wasting as much heat. Very little ash given off from the coals which is always pleasant. No noticeable smell when heating up the coals, and they also light a lot quicker than others shells I have used.

Using the spare room to smoke was a good idea. My wife is normally bothered by the smoke. Last night she could watch TV in the lounge while myself and 3 friends had 2 hookahs going for about 5 hours. The smoke didnt affect her even with the door open. We had windows closed as there was some really strong wind outside. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to use up stuff that I have on hand because I have 2 big orders coming in now with new stuff lol Having a mix of af strawberry with cream and pure mint chocolate.

• Like 1

I'm trying to use up stuff that I have on hand because I have 2 big orders coming in now with new stuff lol Having a mix of af strawberry with cream and pure mint chocolate.

Look at hooligan stepping up her mixing game! That sounds great right now.
  • Like 2

Look at hooligan stepping up her mixing game! That sounds great right now.

I mix pretty often now a days I just never post it lol. I usually only do it to use stuff up.

• Like 2

About to smoke some AF grape mint. Where is a good place to get pure tobacco? Ive been wanting to try their mint as ive heard its good

• Like 1

About to smoke some AF grape mint. Where is a good place to get pure tobacco? Ive been wanting to try their mint as ive heard its good

5star always has every flavor in stock. Pure is their baby. But hj and hookah shisha has it. It's okay. Mizo and cane stomp it completely. I even like af mint better than that. But some people really dig it.

• Like 1

5star always has every flavor in stock. Pure is their baby. But hj and hookah shisha has it. It's okay. Mizo and cane stomp it completely. I even like af mint better than that. But some people really dig it.

i love cane mint and mizo mint but before i tried them i was hooked on af mint for awhile. I just like trying new mints to see if there is more i would enjoy. So far ss absolute zero and haze sub zero i believe is what they are called are a no go for me and im iffy on nakhla mint
  • Like 1

i love cane mint and mizo mint but before i tried them i was hooked on af mint for awhile. I just like trying new mints to see if there is more i would enjoy. So far ss absolute zero and haze sub zero i believe is what they are called are a no go for me and im iffy on nakhla mint

Nakhla mint is a no go if you like Mizo mint.
  • Like 1

Nakhla mint is a no go if you like Mizo mint.

ive had some boxes that are good while other arent ill pick it up once in awhile and still smoke it so its ehhh for me not a favorite but dont hate it
  • Like 1

ive had some boxes that are good while other arent ill pick it up once in awhile and still smoke it so its ehhh for me not a favorite but dont hate it

Yeah I would have to agree with you. Some boxes are better than others. I like to use it in mixes but for solo sessions Mizo is the better choice Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 1

Yeah I would have to agree with you. Some boxes are better than others. I like to use it in mixes but for solo sessions Mizo is the better choice

i actually hate it in mix only by itself taste good to me but mizo is the better choice if i had an option
  • Like 1

Right there with ya man. Absolute is just cold no real mint and haze sub zero was not for me. Mint nak is too earthy same with Fantasia ice mint. I think you are already hooked on the best but it's always good to educate your taste buds with a new one. Like I said it is decent but it's not like a wow how cane/Mizo is.

• Like 1

Right there with ya man. Absolute is just cold no real mint and haze sub zero was not for me. Mint nak is too earthy same with Fantasia ice mint. I think you are already hooked on the best but it's always good to educate your taste buds with a new one. Like I said it is decent but it's not like a wow how cane/Mizo is.

looks like me and you like the same mints. Ive tried that ice mint and that was a no go also. I will take that into consideration but i agree i would like to try different mints to see what i like. Pure mint and tangiers mint is on my list. Those are the only two i havent tries from big brands. Ive had fantasia ice mint, ss absolute zero, haze sub zero, Af mint, nahkla mint and mizo mint, starbuzz black mint, tangiers cane mint. Is there any other mint out there i should try
  • Like 2