Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

looks like me and you like the same mints. Ive tried that ice mint and that was a no go also. I will take that into consideration but i agree i would like to try different mints to see what i like. Pure mint and tangiers mint is on my list. Those are the only two i havent tries from big brands. Ive had fantasia ice mint, ss absolute zero, haze sub zero, Af mint, nahkla mint and mizo mint, starbuzz black mint, tangiers cane mint. Is there any other mint out there i should try

FML mint? hookahnuku had said that it was stronger than tangiers cane mint when he tried it. 

Finishing up a bow of Hookafina double apple. I'm rather enjoying this very anise-mild flavor. I would prefer a much stronger anise flavor, but this one is not bad at all. 

Nakhla mint is a no go if you like Mizo mint.

Nak Mint really isn't that bad, but, if you've had Mizo Mint, and that's what you like, Mint will always be a letdown.  There's tons of good mints out there, depending on whether you want earthy, sweet, menthol-ish, whatever.  I think Mizo Mint nails it on the head though - it's got a little bit for everyone.

• Like 2

Smoking Ameren cool mint. Really enjoying these AF coals. New staple found

• Like 1

FML mint? hookahnuku had said that it was stronger than tangiers cane mint when he tried it.

It's alcohol based to get it that strong. It's seriously like Vicks to the throat. Extremely medicinal. If I had bought it I would have thrown it away but my bro bought it and invited me over for a sesh. Needless to say we loaded up raspberry ice and decloud raspberry after that failed venture haha

• Like 1

It's alcohol based to get it that strong. It's seriously like Vicks to the throat. Extremely medicinal. If I had bought it I would have thrown it away but my bro bought it and invited me over for a sesh. Needless to say we loaded up raspberry ice and decloud raspberry after that failed venture haha

i must try this fml mint also
  • Like 2

Had a very long day. Thursday my sister found out the sex of the baby and called the family to have a get together to reveal the news. So since Friday night I've been cooking and cleaning and we finally found she's going to have a baby boy and he's going to have my middle name. Isaac Damian Duran. He's due to join this world in December. 

On another news I also received my package from MintCrate.com and I will post the pics and stuff on their thread. 

My back is killing me but I'm enjoying a bowl of Nakhla cherry before I help my gf load the car. OH YES, she's leaving again to Myrtle beach for two days. I can't wait to be here alone. I'm going to smoke everywhere I can. LOL 

Smoking Ameren cool mint. Really enjoying these AF coals. New staple found

Yeah I love those coals. Best I've ever had. 

my bro just left. He actually ended up giving me two new social smoke flavors: cinnamon roll and golden apple

we settled for tangelo the first bowl as he hasn't tried it and it was a winner in his book as well!

after dinner loaded up cinnamon roll and it was really good, like cinnamon roll icing not the bread part, I see it more as a mixer but it was the best cinnamon I've tried. very smooth like horchata almost. I dig it.

afterword did a Frankenstein mix of mazaya strawberry, af orange/mint, af blueberry, and social smoke blue raspberry. It did the job of satisfying the later night craving but I won't be mixing it again.

All in all it was a good night that was much needed. Hope everyone had a fantastic Saturday night as well!

• Like 1

I've got three hours of work to pummel through tonight after spending most of the evening wiring up MIDI and patch cables and jacks and such.  Loading up a bowl of Tangiers Mint.

• Like 1

The GF just left for the airport. The next two days are MINE!!!!!

On my second round of coals for the Nakhla cherry bowl. I might make a second one in a bit if I don't go to sleep. I'm so beat from the festivities today...

• Like 1

having a mix of the last of my AF blueberry with mint with Hookafina double apple. Very yummy. 

post-9346-0-86100800-1433735048_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Not feeling too well today, thinking about having a bowl of af kiwi garden even tho my stomach feels like a pit of lava.

that does not sound good. Take care of yourself and feel better soon. 

• Like 1

Since the gf is still in Myrtle Beach, I'm having a mid-day smoke after watching a very disappointing Apple Keynote, and I don't have to cook. So I'm having a bowl of Nakhla cherry. 

• Like 1

I only used one round of coals on my first bowl of Nakhla cherry so I'm putting a second round on before the gf gets back from the airport. :( 

• Like 2

Last nights sunset smoke sesh with my KM Dark Prince, a Rome Apple Bowl, and some Nakhla Double Apple.  Tasty combo!!

dark%20prince%20and%20double%20apple%20i

double%20apple%20on%20the%20patio_zpsll1

before%20the%20lotus_zps0ccctmqb.jpg

cooking%20the%20rome_zpsuelqutkj.jpg

• Like 1

Last nights sunset smoke sesh with my KM Dark Prince, a Rome Apple Bowl, and some Nakhla Double Apple.  Tasty combo!!

dark%20prince%20and%20double%20apple%20i

double%20apple%20on%20the%20patio_zpsll1

before%20the%20lotus_zps0ccctmqb.jpg

cooking%20the%20rome_zpsuelqutkj.jpg

Nice set up!!!!! I've yet to get off my ass and make an apple or orange bowl. I'm so lame. LOL 

• Like 2

dd0723 - not lame!  Seriously, with an apple corer and watching a few Hookah Boss youtube vids, it is pretty easy.  Also, I have never been comfortable using the steel wool or whatever stuff Hookah Boss uses as his bowl filter, so I use a piece of foil.  I cut it to fit inside the bowl, and perforate the hell out of it so there is no draw restriction.  It basically turns the fruit bowl into an Egyptian style bowl, you will get a bit of drainage on typical moassel/tobamel, but with Nakhla, you gotsta pay for da extra juicy...  Only available in major bulk, and those plastic tubs, right?

plus, the new flavors are AWESOME.  My daft Irish friend doubted my apple-coring ways, and said I couldn't make a bowl out of a banana.  So I made this in less than 5 minutes with the aluminum screen under the moassel/tobamel method I mention above: 

bananabowl_zpsldlunayn.jpg

Edited by Mister Thrice
  • Like 3