Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I should add about these Titanium cubes that I did NOT get a headache so it's a win-win for me. Good coals that last a long time and I don't really have to manage a lot except for rotating them at the 45 minute mark. They are just as good as the exotica coals I love so much. 

I think you got ripped off on those last ones.  I'm using the cubes right now on my Harmony - they're freaking great.

• Like 1

I think you got ripped off on those last ones.  I'm using the cubes right now on my Harmony - they're freaking great.

I'm with you on this. I think I got ripped off royally. The difference between the flats and the cubes are like heaven and earth. The cubes have turned out to be truly champs in the department of coals. 

However, they are still a bit "light" on the heat with manages to keep the smoke session more constant, but I do prefer a little more heat like the exotica gives me. But I will not be mad if my only choices are these cubes. :) 

• Like 1

Finally got my hands on mizo mint. Damn I love it. Smoking it now after overnight acclimatisation

• Like 1

Also managed to get a phunnel bowl yesterday. It's not very deep but a phunnel nevertheless. First session was horrible with it. I need to get used to using it. Different packing technique will give it a try when I'm back home. I'm out of state for a massive car club event. #dubrun15.

• Like 1

Finally got my hands on mizo mint. Damn I love it. Smoking it now after overnight acclimatisation

You shouldn't need to acclimate Mizo Mint, or really much of any tobacco, except maybe Tangiers Noir.

• Like 1

Some of the flavours I find too strong straight out the box though so I always try open them to breath a bit

• Like 1

Tried aafreen kiwi with a single coco star coal.. Not harsh at all .. But the smoke was very mild and not dense at all... Probably because I was using just a single piece of coconut coal.. I think my harsh smoke prob is finally fixed.. I'll try the same trick with different flavour tomorrow ..

• Like 1

Al Fakher Strawberry, Al Fakher vanilla and Fumari mint Chocolate chill mix

about 60% Strawberry, 25% MCC, and 15% Vanilla 

currently trying to perfect a "Chocolate covered Strawberries" mix for a lady friend of mine

• Like 1

I still have a migraine but Im debating packing and smoking some social smoke ginger tea anyway. I really want to use the new shika lol

• Like 1

I'm getting the coals on to try some AF Two Flavors (basically their tobacco-free version of double apple).  Out of the box, I can say that this is a very aromatic herbal blend, and the packaging... well... they should use this packaging for everything.  Metal outer container, plastic inner tub with a second lid.  It's fantastic.

• Like 1

Some of the flavours I find too strong straight out the box though so I always try open them to breath a bit

I did the same with the Hydro Herbal Shisha when I first got it because it was just way too sweet to smoke. 

• Like 1

IT'S HOT!!!!!  So I'm in the AC drinking iced coffee. I'm using my Mystique ice hose and ice tips, and having a bowl of... having a bow of... Holy crap I forgot what I packed!. Wait let me take a drag... Too cold! Can't taste it! arrrgghhhhh

I think, THINK I packed a bowl of Hookafina double apple... I THINK!. I'm using my vortex so it couldn't have been a very juicy shisha like Argelini or the juices would already be running down. LOL

At this point I don't really care. Iced coffee and a very cold smoke is making me very happy right now sitting in my air conditioned office. 

post-9346-0-13829400-1434159549_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Al Fakher Strawberry, Al Fakher vanilla and Fumari mint Chocolate chill mix

about 60% Strawberry, 25% MCC, and 15% Vanilla

currently trying to perfect a "Chocolate covered Strawberries" mix for a lady friend of mine

Then you need mint chocolate chill fumari and mazaya strawberry. Promise it's just like the real thing with a mint after taste

• Like 1

The gf is not feeling well and didn't go to work. So right now she's still sleeping it off and I'm taking advantage of that by having a bowl early in the evening. I'm smoking Nakhla cherry in case she wakes up because she likes the smell of this one. one of the very few flavors that actually doesn't bother her. 

I'm having a ball having a bowl... get it? a play on words? LOL anyway, I finished my Nakhla cherry and the GF woke up but she says that she can't smell anything because of her sinuses. So, I'm having a second bowl and this time is that very yummy Argelini watermelon mint. I really love this brand. 

• Like 1

Triple Apple.

Golden delicious ss

Nak ice Apple.

Fumari triple Apple can't touch this. Na na Na Na shisha time hahahahahaha

LOL now I have that song stuck in my head. 

• Like 2