Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Ice Apple nak. Too perfect of a flavor

I haven't had ice apple nakhla in a while. I might have to get some more as soon as my stash goes down a bit. 

• Like 2

Al Fakher Blueberry with Mint, and using those Exotica coals

Let us know how you like them. I'm going to continue to use them as long as I can get them. They are solid in more ways than one. 

• Like 1

Finally decided to crack open the Hookafina pink grapefruit and it's not what I expected. It turned out to be a MUCH better flavor than what I had in mind. Hookafina is a brand that definitely doesn't let you know. Now I can't wait to try their peach flavor. 

post-9346-0-32513700-1434432566_thumb.jp

• Like 2

How does it compare to af or naks version?

There's really no comparison. If given a choice I would probably pick Nakhla double apple instead of hookafina, but that's only because i'm looking for a very specific, sweet anise flavor that I haven't been able to find in any brands available here in the U.S. The closest brand in flavor was Othmani but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

The Hookafina DA is actually very sweet and juicy just how I enjoy it but it wouldn't be my go to DA flavor.

• Like 3

There's really no comparison. If given a choice I would probably pick Nakhla double apple instead of hookafina, but that's only because i'm looking for a very specific, sweet anise flavor that I haven't been able to find in any brands available here in the U.S. The closest brand in flavor was Othmani but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

The Hookafina DA is actually very sweet and juicy just how I enjoy it but it wouldn't be my go to DA flavor.

if you ever find this magical DA flavour i will drive to where ever you live just to try it xD Double Apple isnt a go to flavour at all but the more i smoke (in general)the more i start to lean to DA. Nak is the best ive tried so far
  • Like 2

Let us know how you like them. I'm going to continue to use them as long as I can get them. They are solid in more ways than one. 

I love how they perform, but getting these things apart is a pain

• Like 1

Mazaya Orange with Cream.  Last bowl of this stuff, definitely going to need more.  Need to find a reliable, large supplier of this stuff... Most places I get it locally have only 3-5 flavors, and online they are sold out quick...  I do love Mazaya though...

• Like 2

Started up a bowl of haze what-a-mint and getting to work on some articles for a website of mine. In love with this flavor, I honestly doubted the hype but its really really good guys. 

I also am trying out the heba diffuser on my shika and its like night and day compared to the pharaohs one, its silent. The pharohs one almost sounds like there is no diffuser at all. 

• Like 2

Started up a bowl of haze what-a-mint and getting to work on some articles for a website of mine. In love with this flavor, I honestly doubted the hype but its really really good guys.

I also am trying out the heba diffuser on my shika and its like night and day compared to the pharaohs one, its silent. The pharohs one almost sounds like there is no diffuser at all.

I don't think I'll ever get that flavor. I recall you smoking gum flavors and I loathe them haha but that's the beauty of hookah we don't have to all smoke the same thing unless it's nakhla. The ever lone wolf of standout flavors.

I guess I have to invest in a heba again. I totally get what you're saying about the pharoh. I get a stronger flavor but noise wise it's hardly different!

• Like 1

Mazaya Orange with Cream. Last bowl of this stuff, definitely going to need more. Need to find a reliable, large supplier of this stuff... Most places I get it locally have only 3-5 flavors, and online they are sold out quick... I do love Mazaya though...

My shops won't carry it. I plead and plead but alas no results. I have to make a big hookah-shisha order one day and get all the 50gram packs to really give it a go. I LOVE their strawberry. It's so damn tasty. The one gripe is that the 250s have huge leaves so I have to cut them with scissors.

• Like 1

My shops won't carry it. I plead and plead but alas no results. I have to make a big hookah-shisha order one day and get all the 50gram packs to really give it a go. I LOVE their strawberry. It's so damn tasty. The one gripe is that the 250s have huge leaves so I have to cut them with scissors.

LOVE their strawberry, definitely my go-to strawberry.  I am a huge fan of Tiger's Blood the flavor, only, a different rendition than what Social Smoke has put out...  Strawberry Mazaya, Coconut Mazaya, Cherry and Watermelon (whatever).  So good.

Gotta get me some of that Nakhla Al Basha Caramel, itching to mix that with.. everything...  Until then:  Mazaya Vanilla mixed with Mazaya Strawberry.  YUM.

• Like 1

I don't think I'll ever get that flavor. I recall you smoking gum flavors and I loathe them haha but that's the beauty of hookah we don't have to all smoke the same thing unless it's nakhla. The ever lone wolf of standout flavors.

I guess I have to invest in a heba again. I totally get what you're saying about the pharoh. I get a stronger flavor but noise wise it's hardly different!

Its not a gum flavor at all, its peppermint. Like those white candies with the red swirls. Almost like a lighter version of cane mint. Its that with a little bit of vanilla creaminess. I dont like gum flavors much, Ive had one Mazaya one that was okay but I dont know that I would revisit it again.

• Like 1

It's been a long couple days.  I've been playing the role of designer (instead of developer) right now, and it is totally kicking my butt right now.  This trillion degree heat isn't helping.

That being said, I'm getting ready to load up the Harmony with a Tangiers megamix: Strawberry, Jamaica, Apple, and Mint.

• Like 1

Its not a gum flavor at all, its peppermint. Like those white candies with the red swirls. Almost like a lighter version of cane mint. Its that with a little bit of vanilla creaminess. I dont like gum flavors much, Ive had one Mazaya one that was okay but I dont know that I would revisit it again.

Oh sorry I was mistaken haha

Hm.. You have me intrigued. Might spring for a 50g of it on the next order.

• Like 1

Went looking for a heba but no luck in town. Ended up going home with hookafina vanilla ice ice baby. Haha smells great. Loading that a bit later

Now smoking mighty freeze regardless of Paul's slander of it. It's a damn fine flavor. I don't get why he hates it but means more for me!

• Like 1

if you ever find this magical DA flavour i will drive to where ever you live just to try it xD Double Apple isnt a go to flavour at all but the more i smoke (in general)the more i start to lean to DA. Nak is the best ive tried so far

You are on! actually I'll come to you because I haven't been to Las Vegas in a couple of years and I miss it dearly for many, many reasons. 

The best double apple I ever had is called Bahrain double apple. It's a tub my sis picked up for me last time she was deployed to Dubai and that was my go to double apple until I ran out of it. I honestly think I cried when I couldn't find it anywhere online to buy it. It's not sickening sweet like other DA flavors out there. It was just the right mixture of perfection... actually let me look for some pictures of it...

post-9346-0-77995200-1434577275_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-11043200-1434577306_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-45793800-1434577346_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-92725100-1434577378_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723

Half way through a bowl of Nakhla cherry while I do some web work and taking advantage that the gf is hanging out at a friend's house.  :thumbsup:  :dancingbanana:

• Like 1

Public holiday here in SA. Smoking a bowl of AF vanilla.

I Love AF vanilla, its like smoking a cake. 

• Like 1

I love how they perform, but getting these things apart is a pain

yeah that's the only thing I don't like, but in every other aspect I love them, so I rather deal with the breaking them apart issue than to smoke with something that gives me a headache or has an odor that lingers. 

• Like 1

Went looking for a heba but no luck in town. Ended up going home with hookafina vanilla ice ice baby. Haha smells great. Loading that a bit later

Now smoking mighty freeze regardless of Paul's slander of it. It's a damn fine flavor. I don't get why he hates it but means more for me!

Oh great! Are you going to be singing that song next time you load a bowl of that? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Too late, I'm already singing it in my head. 

• Like 1

You are on! actually I'll come to you because I haven't been to Las Vegas in a couple of years and I miss it dearly for many, many reasons.

The best double apple I ever had is called Bahrain double apple. It's a tub my sis picked up for me last time she was deployed to Dubai and that was my go to double apple until I ran out of it. I honestly think I cried when I couldn't find it anywhere online to buy it. It's not sickening sweet like other DA flavors out there. It was just the right mixture of perfection... actually let me look for some pictures of it...

attachicon.gifIMG_3765.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3766.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3768.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3767.JPG

well if you go to vegas wont find me there as im in va lol
  • Like 1

well if you go to vegas wont find me there as im in va lol

OH CRAP!!! I thought I was talking to Dude!. lol sorry. yes actually VA is a lot closer to me here in NJ than Las Vegas. So yes, we'll meet up if I ever do find it. 

• Like 1