Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

The GF stayed at her friend's house for a loooooooong time and it was divine. So she got home and went to bed and now I'm having a bowl of Hookafina pink grapefruit. yummy!. 

• Like 1

Nak DA with dinner, a bbq with shrimps and fingerling spuds & crimini mushrooms.  Baste with garlic butter & salt & pepper, perfect.  All in time for the sunset.  Perfect.

• Like 1

Smoking the last bit of AF Blueberry with Mint

I ran out of mine a few days ago. :( 

• Like 1

Smoking a very interesting mix of the last of my Argelini watermelon mint and the last of my Hookafina double apple. Holy smokes batman! The office needs more ventilation from the dragon clouds in here. LOL 

post-9346-0-03124800-1434681092_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks to Chernobyl, I just ordered a kilo of Ecocha coals to try them out. Not a bad price at all of only $10. 

• Like 1

Thanks to Chernobyl, I just ordered a kilo of Ecocha coals to try them out. Not a bad price at all of only $10.

Hope you like them, I really do.
  • Like 1

Smoking a very interesting mix of the last of my Argelini watermelon mint and the last of my Hookafina double apple. Holy smokes batman! The office needs more ventilation from the dragon clouds in here. LOL

IMG_5640.JPG

I was skeptical of mixing da with anything but mint. The more I venture out the more I'm rewarded. Watermelon mango chocolate mint lemon cinnamon and blueberry all mix amazing with it. I must say yours sounds tasty.

• Like 1

Most any fruit flavor will pair with any other fruit flavor.  I wouldn't say that's 100% guaranteed, but I've yet to come across a bad mix.

And on the fruit note, I think I'm going to load up some Tangiers Apple + Tangiers Mint.  Got some ice in the bas... nope, already melted... DAMNIT.

• Like 1

I was skeptical of mixing da with anything but mint. The more I venture out the more I'm rewarded. Watermelon mango chocolate mint lemon cinnamon and blueberry all mix amazing with it. I must say yours sounds tasty.

im not a huge DA smoker but do enjoy a bowl of nak DA with AF mint once in awhile but i hear grape and mint with DA is amazing but im the same with DA only mix with mint or it seems i wont like it
  • Like 1

im not a huge DA smoker but do enjoy a bowl of nak DA with AF mint once in awhile but i hear grape and mint with DA is amazing but im the same with DA only mix with mint or it seems i wont like it

Grape could be good. I'm not a fan of af grape by any means though haha papaya by fumari and da is the greatest da mix I've came up with. Although cinnamon roll with it is a close second. Either will do you right.

• Like 1

having a bowl of AF Rose. interesting flavor but I haven't made up my mind yet if I like it. 

post-9346-0-20978100-1434767279_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Smoking some creme soda. Think its Amaren.

I came across Nakhla Earl Grey. How is this flavour. Would a non tea drinker enjoy it?

• Like 1

Smoking some creme soda. Think its Amaren.

I came across Nakhla Earl Grey. How is this flavour. Would a non tea drinker enjoy it?

Don't change the subject. You're saying there is a cream soda shisha?! I don't think you understand how much I love cream soda
  • Like 1

Don't change the subject. You're saying there is a cream soda shisha?! I don't think you understand how much I love cream soda

i right there with you man i love creme soda!!!!!
  • Like 2

About to smoke either mizo peach i picked up yesterday for 7 bucks or AF grape and mint. Also got a new alien bowl for 15 bucks from my local store =) trying to get him to at least hold cane mint. On a side note i dip cope wintergreen and want to know if there is a flavour that taste like that

• Like 1

To me wintergreen tastes like the smell of the inside of a hospital

Also the creme soda was awesome.

I'm at a dance getting my drink on. My hookah is in the car. I'll go have a smoke just now.

• Like 1

Just came back inside. Smoked a bowl of Afzal banana. I love it. Tastes like a banana milkshake.

• Like 1

Hope you like them, I really do.

I get them on Tuesday so I'll let you know. 

Finally cracked open the AF fresh flavor. It's very interesting and I'm thinking which flavor I can mix it with. It's pretty good on it's own though. 

post-9346-0-11172000-1434858868_thumb.jp

i right there with you man i love creme soda!!!!!

The only thing I love more than cream soda is sarsaparilla. Sadly that is quite difficult to find.

I get them on Tuesday so I'll let you know.

Awesome, I'm probably going to get more. I only have two left, saving them for my coal reserve
  • Like 1