Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Finally cracked open the AF fresh flavor. It's very interesting and I'm thinking which flavor I can mix it with. It's pretty good on it's own though.

attachicon.gifIMG_5766.JPG

to me its a mild blueberry flavour
  • Like 1

The only thing I love more than cream soda is sarsaparilla. Sadly that is quite difficult to find.

Awesome, I'm probably going to get more. I only have two left, saving them for my coal reserve

i have no idea what that is
  • Like 1

Finally got the heba to work... After gauging it with a socket slitting it with a razor and a hot water ordeal that soaked my shirt. It's kind of weird. I figured it would bubble like with the pharohs but the water barely moves. I'm getting the normal amount of clouds just seems very odd. It's super quiet and Im getting an uneasy feeling like it'll burn the bowl with so little oxygen. I shall see as this bowl progresses...

• Like 1

to me its a mild blueberry flavour

I get what you're saying but it does have citrus notes which are quite enjoyable. Seems like a good flavor to smoke on the beach.

• Like 1

Finally cracked open the AF fresh flavor. It's very interesting and I'm thinking which flavor I can mix it with. It's pretty good on it's own though.

IMG_5766.JPG

Mango or strawberry. Anything citrus pairs well too. Of course mint. Peach wasn't bad either.

• Like 1

Finally got the heba to work... After gauging it with a socket slitting it with a razor and a hot water ordeal that soaked my shirt. It's kind of weird. I figured it would bubble like with the pharohs but the water barely moves. I'm getting the normal amount of clouds just seems very odd. It's super quiet and Im getting an uneasy feeling like it'll burn the bowl with so little oxygen. I shall see as this bowl progresses...

I love my Heba. I also had to soak mine to get it to fit in my KM but it took a good five minutes to get over the flared part of the stem since I didn't cut it. It really does make the hookah a lot quieter, I'm able to record my podcasts and smoke hookah without out being picked up at all.

Weird story how I got the Heba. I was at a convention and had my hookah with me outside the convention hall. After cleaning everything up I found it sitting in my hookah bag. Don't know where it came from or who could have put it there.

• Like 2

I love my Heba. I also had to soak mine to get it to fit in my KM but it took a good five minutes to get over the flared part of the stem since I didn't cut it. It really does make the hookah a lot quieter, I'm able to record my podcasts and smoke hookah without out being picked up at all.

Weird story how I got the Heba. I was at a convention and had my hookah with me outside the convention hall. After cleaning everything up I found it sitting in my hookah bag. Don't know where it came from or who could have put it there.

The amount of pressure I had to put onto it rivals the depths of the Marianna's trench. Haha

That's a cool random gift You might have been blessed by the hookah gods!

• Like 2

The amount of pressure I had to put onto it rivals the depths of the Marianna's trench. Haha

That's a cool random gift You might have been blessed by the hookah gods!

That's exactly what it was like though haha. After getting it on my stem I no longer take it off, just clean it with it still on. I'm not going to go through that again.

I must have! Thank you Hookah Gods, my bowl of Nakhla Mint is in tribute to them.

• Like 2

That's exactly what it was like though haha. After getting it on my stem I no longer take it off, just clean it with it still on. I'm not going to go through that again.

I must have! Thank you Hookah Gods, my bowl of Nakhla Mint is in tribute to them.

That's a great idea I'll leave mine on as well. Screw attempting this again haha

• Like 1

Having a braai at my place for fathers day. Parents coming over later. Smoking the creme soda while I grill the meat

• Like 1

i bought my km used from my hookah lounge. The bottom of the stem didnt have the flair as it was so how broken off but thats a huge reason i pick that hookah so i could fit a heba with no problem and the vase had american flags on it
  • Like 2

Strawberry and vanilla ice.

This heba is so freaking restricted. I feel like I'm smoking a mod hookah. Going back to pharohs when this bowl is done.

That's kind of odd, mind doesn't restrict(maybe a bit but it's not noticeable)
  • Like 1

I thought it was the water level last night but today I put more and no change. It was like smoking through a coffee stirrer. Lol ended up with a headache from the lack of oxygen. The pharohs works flawlessly so I don't mind going back.

• Like 1

I thought it was the water level last night but today I put more and no change. It was like smoking through a coffee stirrer. Lol ended up with a headache from the lack of oxygen. The pharohs works flawlessly so I don't mind going back.

they way i use my heba is pull it as far as i can down the stem and fill water to right above the defuser
  • Like 1

they way i use my heba is pull it as far as i can down the stem and fill water to right above the defuser

I put mine as far up as possible, that way the bubbles immediately hit the diffuser and break apart.
  • Like 1

neither of those worked today so I'm done trying with this thing, it's been nothing but a hassle since I opened it. Should have got some nak raspberry instead but oh well.

• Like 1

smoking a bowl of hookafina pink grapefruit. Very yummy stuff. 

• Like 2

Strawberry and vanilla ice.

This heba is so freaking restricted. I feel like I'm smoking a mod hookah. Going back to pharohs when this bowl is done.

Thats odd, mine is nice and wide open, my pharohs is more restricted. 

Smoking some fumari blueberry muffin and editing that horrible hookah set unboxing video. lol 

• Like 1

Smoking some social smoke horchata cajeta and uploading a review on it. I really need to pound through some reviews I'm really behind.

• Like 1

Having a bowl of AF rose which I decided I like.

I have also been using these ecocha coals these past two nights and I have to say I think I found the perfect coals. Not too hot and not too cold. I'm able to enjoy a very nice smoke with dragon clouds using only 2 pieces on Nahla and AF so far. My favorite part is that it has ZERO smell. Seriously, it has no smell at all whatsoever. They do ash a bit, but who cares!. No smell, no headaches and I fully taste the flavor of the shisha. It's like I'm not using coals and the dragon clouds just appear magically. 

At $10 per kilo (108pcs) I think it's a great deal and that's all I paid. The shipping is usually 6.79 but I now have Amazon prime so I got free two day shipping. 

On another note, the coco Hawaii I like so much just went up in price $2. I guess I was ordering them enough that they deemed it necessary to raise the price. You know, that whole demand and supply at a higher cost crap. I was going to order two boxes of that, but I think I'll just order two more boxes of ecocha instead. 

• Like 2