Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

No after the mike hookah ordeal that happened he quit stocking them. I've only had lemon mint which was terrible. lol can't say I don't blame him for not continuing to buy them.

what does mike hookah have to do with argelini? He was scum, but I dont think he was at all related with that company.

What happened with Mike hookah? does it have anything to do as to why he and hookah girl don't make videos anymore? what's the scoop? Enquiring minds want to know. :) 

• Like 1

I've never tasted it but the packaging makes it look delicious

It's not too bad, but is not a very strong kiwi flavor. One thing I can say about this flavor however is that it lasted a whole 3 rounds of coals, so I would probably get it again just because the flavor lasts that long. 

• Like 1

Went to Chicago Pride Parade, and then after a few hours in genetics lab, finally able to kick back a bit. Currently smoking Fantasia Ice Mint with a bit of "Hydro herbal molasses" Blackberry. I inherited this mock shisha from a friend, but will hopefully get some actual shisha in the future (will be ordering a new hookah also). I love the ice mint paired with anything, to be honest. I'm new, so not really in any hurry, though. 

To be honest Hydro Herbal is not bad at all. It's got more flavor than the vapor stones in my opinion. When my sister wanted to get off nicotine completely she used to mix Hydro Herbal and flavor stones together to create unique flavors with tons of clouds. 

• Like 1

i like kiwi garden over this kiwi

I haven't tried kiwi garden but I will if the flavor lasts as long as the regular kiwi did. 

• Like 1

What happened with Mike hookah? does it have anything to do as to why he and hookah girl don't make videos anymore? what's the scoop? Enquiring minds want to know. :)

He started a online store and shipped out broken product. When people wanted their money back he didn't deliever. Everyone started to slander him so he deleted everything he had. That's the scoop I got told.

• Like 1

Went to Chicago Pride Parade, and then after a few hours in genetics lab, finally able to kick back a bit. Currently smoking Fantasia Ice Mint with a bit of "Hydro herbal molasses" Blackberry. I inherited this mock shisha from a friend, but will hopefully get some actual shisha in the future (will be ordering a new hookah also). I love the ice mint paired with anything, to be honest. I'm new, so not really in any hurry, though. 

By the way Eland, welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy our chats and contests. 

• Like 1

Now extinguishing af apricot. This flavor was absolutely disgusting. Took about 5 hits of apricot soap perfume and am calling it quits. Do not buy run in the other direction! Dunno if I'll load a new one my taste buds are pretty messed up right now lol

I don't know but apricot just doesn't sound like a flavor that would smoke well in a hookah. I've seen the Nak apricot but I never picked it up. I'm sure it would be much different than AF, but I didn't want to take the chance. 

• Like 1

To be honest Hydro Herbal is not bad at all. It's got more flavor than the vapor stones in my opinion. When my sister wanted to get off nicotine completely she used to mix Hydro Herbal and flavor stones together to create unique flavors with tons of clouds.

Oh, definitely. The flavour is fine with me (and is a little neater to deal with haha), but I was missing the nicotine/tobacco. Hopefully that makes sense. I've never tried flavour stones, but maybe in the future I'll have better understanding for reference.

• Like 1

He started a online store and shipped out broken product. When people wanted their money back he didn't deliever. Everyone started to slander him so he deleted everything he had. That's the scoop I got told.

ahhhhh, yeah I remember when he started the website but then he disappeared and stopped making videos. I never got into what happened because I never read the comments on a video. I just watch them and move on. 

• Like 1

Oh, definitely. The flavour is fine with me (and is a little neater to deal with haha), but I was missing the nicotine/tobacco. Hopefully that makes sense. I've never tried flavour stones, but maybe in the future I'll have better understanding for reference.

My goto winter mix last year was the green hydro herbal kali drizzle mixed with red fantasia ice mint and the flavor tasted just like candy canes. it was awesome. 

The hydro vapor stones are pretty good. I don't smoke for the nicotine because I'm a cigarette smoker so the nicotine doesn't make a difference in my hookah sessions, but the stones fruit flavors are really yummy. A tiny little $10 jar will last you a very long time. I still have plenty of strawberry and mango flavor vapor stones and I've had 4 sessions out of each flavor. The jars are still at about half full. 

• Like 2

Catchin' up on my hookah.org after one hell of a stressful week.  I've been MIA over here, for sure.  I've still got a few hours of work to get done, but I'm going to attack that shortly.  But for now, I'm really thinking some Tangiers Kashmir + Apple, and gettin' it set up.

• Like 2

Yeah, it has a surprising amount of flavor for herbal, but, you're right, the earthiness of the tobacco is just not present.  That being said, that would be true for stones, herbals, gels, fruits, and whatever they come up with next - you can't reproduce the earthy taste of shisha tobacco without the tobacco element.

• Like 1

Smoking a mix of honestly I don't know what anymore. I know is AF because they are both red, but I don't remember what i had open. I do believe I mixed AF rose with AF fresh... I think. it smells good though so I hope it tastes yummy. 

• Like 1

Finally cracked open the Hookafina peach and it's blah. Taste nothing like peach and it's all earthy and dirty tasting. 

post-9346-0-05598600-1435724753_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Finally cracked open the Hookafina peach and it's blah. Taste nothing like peach and it's all earthy and dirty tasting.

IMG_5907.JPG

Sorry to hear that. I was interested in their spicy peach but not anymore given it'll be the same flavor profile

• Like 1

tiger's blood a la mazaya; mazaya strawberry, mazaya coconut, mazaya watermelon.  I have one more bowl of my Social Smoke tiger's blood, but it just isn't the blend I was after... though tasty...

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that. I was interested in their spicy peach but not anymore given it'll be the same flavor profile

I have the spicy peach from the blak line, it smells amazing but I havent smoked it yet. Definitely doesnt smell dirty or earthy aside from the tobacco smell. But we shall see.

• Like 1

yeah I don't know what happened. Their Pink Lemonade and their double apple are really good. 

• Like 1

I have the spicy peach from the blak line, it smells amazing but I havent smoked it yet. Definitely doesnt smell dirty or earthy aside from the tobacco smell. But we shall see.

That might be a better flavor because its from a different line. Let us know how you like it when you smoke it. 

Smoking a bowl of AF kiwi. Flavor still taste like chemical/soap, so I might not have it again unless I get it from their new mint line which doesn't have any mint anyway. HAHAHAHA. 

• Like 1

Smoking some Starbuzz Pink with Starbuzz Lady in Red.

Trying out hookahjohn's cube coals too.

So far so good

post-9976-14358507585114_thumb.jpg

• Like 2