Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

smoking my new og brand egy bowl with mizo mint strawberry af and a little bit of ss mojito

How do you like the OG bowls? I've seen them around a lot but I never got one. 

• Like 2

cooking the exotica coals to smoke some The King Shisha Strawberry in my minzari. 

Now wait!!! I know what you are thinking. Wasn't that the same brand that I said I would never smoke again and I STILL have it in my cupboard because it was just swimming in molasses?

Yes it is, but they have been hard at work at redoing their recipes in order to bring in more customer, and I think they nailed it. As soon as you open the bag you can tell how much more different their shisha is compared to the old recipe. 

It's still sugar cane shavings and fruit, but it's no longer black with molasses and it just smells wonderful. It's much much dryer and good enough to use in my Minzari instead of using a funnel bowl. 

I'm doing a whole new review for the blog about it as well as a video to share with you guys on here. So far it's looking very promising. 

post-9346-0-99466300-1437100688_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I love the bowl, fits the lotus perfect, raised holes similar to a baby phunnel shaft, and a large capacity. Plus it's stone blue and really pops

yeah I do like their colors and style. 

• Like 1

Yup, the new King Shisha Brand is definitely getting two thumbs up from me now that they changed their recipe. Much more tastier and manageable shisha.  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  

post-9346-0-87007700-1437104208_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 2

Loaded a bowl of AF vanilla by mistake. Thought it was af fresh. No worries

• Like 2

Having one of my weird mixes on my Minzari. Did I mention how much I love that thing? and trying out these new ecoal coconut coals. The mix is the rest of my AF cherry with mint and some Argelini watermelon with mint. Don't have much left of that one but that's ok, I have 7 other King Shisha flavors to go through. 

post-9346-0-72853700-1437188568_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Quite a fun day for me. Washing and detailing cars with my sister. Smoking Afzal red cherry.

A pic of the result after my night of wheel cleaning

165798fa0425fe9ec140d1e4023a334d.jpg

502d251a732845bf9769dfd1034228f9.jpg

• Like 3

By the way. We in the middle of winter. A cool 24 degrees Celsius. Any time is beach time in Durban

• Like 3

Tried golden grape starbuzz bold. Not impressed. I hate wine tasting grape shisha. This is no exception.

I did pick up code blue and still have some blue surfer so I'll probably mix those in a sec.

• Like 2

Planned power outage so I'm smoking Ameren cool mint with quick lights. By far my favourite mint. More of a sweet mint.

13ac7eeef8b4d8cd90f12a27aa92ba6c.jpg

• Like 1

just finished up al rayan creamy peach af orange and af mint with the 80 feet. Been using the screen from that old mod bowl windcover system that seemed to be everywhere a few years back and it works awesome with foil. My own personal flavor saver except the coals will never bounce around like with that. Been running 4 leo naras with it as well and the clouds have been massive, some of the biggest I've ever got from a foil bowl.

• Like 1

Very interesting two days. 

I started getting birthday coupons to go out to eat to different places. Last night we went to Houlihan's and we kept saying how the nachos tasted differently and surely enough, both my gf and I woke up sick as shit this morning. Maybe I shouldn't be smoking a bowl now but I am because now I'm just pissed. I didn't smoke last night and today we were going to the beach to spend our first 104 degree day of the summer in the water, but of course we were sick all day. I still don't feel well at all but I'm tired of sleeping all day and I don't want to go two days without smoking. 

Then tonight I believe a situation was half averted. I used the VERY LAST of my Argelini watermelon mint and I mixed it with some Jewels margarita (don't ask) and as I was putting the Minzari crown on the hookah the fucking thing fell off my hands and went all over the floor. Is not that I could have saved it from the floor and put it back on the crown because I smoke in the office with the fan on and there's ash all over the floor where it didn't land on the paper I have the hookah on. So I'm very pissed that the last of my argelini is sitting in the trash un-smoked, but I guess it could have been worse. It could have been my funnel bow shattered all over the floor, but the Mizari didn't even get a scratch. 

End of my rant.

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 2

I havent really been smoking lately. Injured my ankle last saturday(not the one that just passed) and i am now just getting to walk on it without crutches. Being out of work for over a week now sucks as i just started this job not even a month ago and really need money as the next couple months will be eventful for me. Beginning of next month i have a good friend of mine staying with me and my family for a week. I am also trying to get a bike(if anyone could talk to me about financing a bike that would be great) and my a good friend of mine will soon be buying a house and i will be moving in there. On a good note. A new tobacco shop opened up not even a mile from my house and they will be getting a shipment of cane mint in =D

• Like 2

Deciding what to pack up right now... It is between Orange Creme and Cherry I think.

Got to go with orange cream
  • Like 1

And the winner is Haze Subzero, mostly because I found my bag of it in my room while deciding between OC and Cherry

• Like 2