Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I havent really been smoking lately. Injured my ankle last saturday(not the one that just passed) and i am now just getting to walk on it without crutches. Being out of work for over a week now sucks as i just started this job not even a month ago and really need money as the next couple months will be eventful for me. Beginning of next month i have a good friend of mine staying with me and my family for a week. I am also trying to get a bike(if anyone could talk to me about financing a bike that would be great) and my a good friend of mine will soon be buying a house and i will be moving in there. On a good note. A new tobacco shop opened up not even a mile from my house and they will be getting a shipment of cane mint in =D

Oh dude that sucks. You need to take care of that ankle because your well being is more important than anything else. 

Have to love it when you have a new smoke shop close by. 

• Like 1

I cracked open the King Shisha pineapple flavor and we have another winner. When you smoke it it tastes like pure sweet pineapple. Not like gummy bear, but pineapple. If you do try it don't do what I did. I wanted to be all fancy and use the Minzari crown but I didn't dry the shisha and... well... juices were landing on the coals and my gf ran into the office thinking I was setting the apartment on fire. 

I transferred the shisha to my funnel and all is well again. The flavor is awesome, it smokes amazing and I'm giving The King Shisha two thumbs up. 

On other news, I got to go to the beach today. On even more news, It looks like in September the gf and I will be moving into our own house. No more apartment dwelling for us, unless I take off of course. We'll find out more on Saturday. 

post-9346-0-13104000-1437449934_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-19669200-1437449942_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 1

Finishing a bowl of AF watermelon. My local shop is having a hard time sourcing Nakhla Mizo so sadly I have to order it

• Like 1

GUYS!  I'M ALIVE!

Holy crap.  It's been an insane couple weeks, so I apologize for my disappearance.  My grandfather was admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure.  As an 89 year old man, they weren't giving a lot of hope, but, within a week, everything turned around, the antibiotics did their job, and he left feeling great.  The doctors were actually shocked, saying that he would have to be in skilled care for the rest of his life upon leaving originally, but he's back home in his assisted care apartment.  Whew.

On top of that, my mom's trying to sell his house (since he doesn't live there anymore), and a new realtor was telling her of all the things that need to be accomplished in order to properly market it.  So needless to say I was there moving furniture out of there and doing all kinds of stuff last week.

This week is actually relatively free of activities, and, after having two weeks of reduced pay (contract works means that if I don't work, I don't get paid), I'm excited to get back into the groove, including being back with my fellow hookah smokers on hookah.org.  I haven't had but maybe 2 or 3 bowls in the last couple weeks, so I'm pumped to have time to actually set it up.

And, on that note, I'm smoking some Tangiers Double Orange.  It's kind of kicking my tail right now since I haven't smoked much, but it's even tastier than I remember.  Such a great flavor - I hope it makes it out of their "special editions" and into their regular lines.

• Like 3

GUYS!  I'M ALIVE!

Holy crap.  It's been an insane couple weeks, so I apologize for my disappearance.  My grandfather was admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure.  As an 89 year old man, they weren't giving a lot of hope, but, within a week, everything turned around, the antibiotics did their job, and he left feeling great.  The doctors were actually shocked, saying that he would have to be in skilled care for the rest of his life upon leaving originally, but he's back home in his assisted care apartment.  Whew.

On top of that, my mom's trying to sell his house (since he doesn't live there anymore), and a new realtor was telling her of all the things that need to be accomplished in order to properly market it.  So needless to say I was there moving furniture out of there and doing all kinds of stuff last week.

This week is actually relatively free of activities, and, after having two weeks of reduced pay (contract works means that if I don't work, I don't get paid), I'm excited to get back into the groove, including being back with my fellow hookah smokers on hookah.org.  I haven't had but maybe 2 or 3 bowls in the last couple weeks, so I'm pumped to have time to actually set it up.

And, on that note, I'm smoking some Tangiers Double Orange.  It's kind of kicking my tail right now since I haven't smoked much, but it's even tastier than I remember.  Such a great flavor - I hope it makes it out of their "special editions" and into their regular lines.

DOUG IS BACK! DOUG IS BACK!!!!!! WELCOME BACK DOUG!!!!!!

• Like 3

DOUG IS BACK! DOUG IS BACK!!!!!! WELCOME BACK DOUG!!!!!!

Haha, my wife's not even that excited if one of us is traveling for a couple days and we return home.

• Like 2

Haha, my wife's not even that excited if one of us is traveling for a couple days and we return home.

Yeah but you guys are married, you can't expect the excitement to be as emotional. LOL 

• Like 2

I think Vince Gillian needed to visit us for hookah tips... This is just wrong.

Smoking strawberry marg with some mint

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

having a nice refreshing bowl of AF blueberry with mint using my wonderful Minzari crown. Been using the Minzari for a week and I'm still amazed at how much better shisha tastes using it.. 

sorry for the crappy picture. I had to take it with the iPad because my iPhone was busy downloading a bunch of pictures I took today. 

post-9346-0-20739700-1437542499_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Yeah but you guys are married, you can't expect the excitement to be as emotional. LOL 

Hah, no, I'm an introvert (so sometimes I'm just upset she's home from work... haha), and my wife's excitement level maximum is like "oh that's great."  Haha.

I guess I should append this: I'm smoking Tangiers Double Orange... again.  Love this stuff.  Gonna mix it up a bit tomorrow though.

Edited by TheEightyFour
  • Like 1

Smoking some Pan Raas that taste super amazing, but here's the thing... 

I'm not using the Minzari crown because I was afraid that the shisha was too wet and I didn't want to create a mishap like last time, so I'm using the funnel. But it gets better, I have tea in the base that I brewed earlier and put it in the fridge to cool down and then added ice to the base and poured the tea over it. It might all be in my head but I think the pan raas flavor is more intense like this. I don't know why but it's super yummy. 

• Like 2

Sun Moon Stars mixed with some caramel cappuccino. Wanted to try a weird combination. Cannot really taste the cappuccino, though. The first time I had it was too overpowering. So I keep putting too little in. Haha.

Bought a diffuser and it was perfect for getting rid of the shaking. Thanks for the recommendation guys!

• Like 1

oh yeah, and since is past midnight; happy birthday to me while I enjoy another round of coals on this bowl of delicious pan rass

• Like 1

Hah, no, I'm an introvert (so sometimes I'm just upset she's home from work... haha), and my wife's excitement level maximum is like "oh that's great." Haha.

I guess I should append this: I'm smoking Tangiers Double Orange... again. Love this stuff. Gonna mix it up a bit tomorrow though.

Glad to see a familiar face around again. I watched a review for dark cherry tangiers and I think you might be a candidate for it dude. Not as candied as regular maraschino and an added subtle anise. It's exclusive for H-S right now as a 15th anniversary type of deal.

• Like 1

oh yeah, and since is past midnight; happy birthday to me while I enjoy another round of coals on this bowl of delicious pan rass

Happy birthday dude... err... dd!

Glad to see a familiar face around again. I watched a review for dark cherry tangiers and I think you might be a candidate for it dude. Not as candied as regular maraschino and an added subtle anise. It's exclusive for H-S right now as a 15th anniversary type of deal.

Thanks Dude (with a capital D).  I might have to check that out.  The order I placed, oh, a month ago, with that Kashmir Cherry - the only package I've had a chance to open has been the Double Orange.  I'm thinking I might give it a shot next week, and, if it tickles my fancy, I might have to pick some of that up.  I just dropped a ton of money on guitar equipment though, so it's not really in the budget, but... hey, it's just $20, right?  :huh:

• Like 2

I started about two hours ago with a nice bowl of AF blueberry with mint for my first bowl, and I'm still thinking of what my second bowl should be. I'm really thinking that it should be The King Shisha pineapple because is truly yummy. 

post-9346-0-70184600-1437698809_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I started about two hours ago with a nice bowl of AF blueberry with mint for my first bowl, and I'm still thinking of what my second bowl should be. I'm really thinking that it should be The King Shisha pineapple because is truly yummy.

IMG_9808.JPG

Happy birthday dd! Hope you have a great one with the king haha

Didnt smoke today =( but i was watching family guy on netflix and they had a hookah in the show lol what a perfect time to stop it too

post-9402-14377304975214_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Smoking af fresh while I cook dinner . Smoking outside. It's a rainy winter day and I'm in boxers. Love durban winter

I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time to sit down and post(but I have been lurking) but I am about to pack a bowl of AF Watermelon

So I had to buy a new base because my other base cracked and started leaking :( but at least I can use it for my other stem, right? Also picked up a heavy hitter hose. It's quite nice

Been a pretty busy day - the wife and I are house-sitting for a family and taking care of their 1-year old golden retriever.  Cute as hell, but, I swear, that dog is like a teenager with authority issues.  But, man, it's going to kill our entire weekend.

So, we're home, but we probably won't be for the rest of the weekend, so I'm hitting up some Tangiers Double Orange now and... I guess I'll see you all Monday?!?