Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Had a bowl of grape mint earlier today and a bowl of blueberry mint later in the night. Both AF. I need to cane mint! Havent had any in a month or two ugh just waiting on the guy to call me that they got the order in

• Like 1

Just picked up some new stock. The shop I frequent has a load of new af stuff. Bought my first 250g pack. 1e76cf4d59ba45968017bf14dda928a7.jpg

• Like 2

HOLY NEW DESIGN BATMAN!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to do some exploring as I found myself a bit loss. That was fast! I do like the drag & drop part of the uploader for pictures. :) 

Anyway, I started smoking early tonight because we are going to be in DC the next couple of days and I won't be smoking, pregnant sister and all that jazz. So I'm having a bowl of The King Shisa Mint. It's not a very strong mint at all which is find by me because I'm not a fan of mint. What I do like is that it's true mint. I guess they use real mint leafs to make their shisha and I like the taste of "real" mint, just no strong mint. 

IMG_9867.thumb.JPG.404e28cacf7483442ffc1

Just picked up some new stock. The shop I frequent has a load of new af stuff. Bought my first 250g pack. 1e76cf4d59ba45968017bf14dda928a7.jpg

How is that Banana? I know that's a flavor that is very hard to transfer into tobacco and I haven't found one yet that is true to the banana flavor, not even the one I made myself. 

I have a bag of The King Shisha Banana to try out, but I haven't tried it yet. 

WTF? why are my replies being merged? 

HOLY NEW DESIGN BATMAN!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to do some exploring as I found myself a bit loss. That was fast! I do like the drag & drop part of the uploader for pictures. :) 

Anyway, I started smoking early tonight because we are going to be in DC the next couple of days and I won't be smoking, pregnant sister and all that jazz. So I'm having a bowl of The King Shisa Mint. It's not a very strong mint at all which is find by me because I'm not a fan of mint. What I do like is that it's true mint. I guess they use real mint leafs to make their shisha and I like the taste of "real" mint, just no strong mint. 

IMG_9867.thumb.JPG.404e28cacf7483442ffc1

How is that Banana? I know that's a flavor that is very hard to transfer into tobacco and I haven't found one yet that is true to the banana flavor, not even the one I made myself. 

I have a bag of The King Shisha Banana to try out, but I haven't tried it yet. 

WTF? why are my replies being merged? 

Well if you have time off in the next couple days i live like 30 minutes from dc so maybe a hookah sesh!!!!!! I have a really good hookah lounge i like in sterling va
  • Like 1

Super Slick new design.  Very streamlined.  

I shall smoke a bowl of Nakh Mint because I love it.

Going to try that King Shisha Mint....

• Like 1

Well if you have time off in the next couple days i live like 30 minutes from dc so maybe a hookah sesh!!!!!! I have a really good hookah lounge i like in sterling va

I just saw this. I was only there for like a day and a half. I would have loved to take the drive for a hookah sesh.....:( 

Super Slick new design.  Very streamlined.  

I shall smoke a bowl of Nakh Mint because I love it.

Going to try that King Shisha Mint....

Let me know how you like it. I had it a couple of nights ago and it wasn't strong at all but very enjoyable for a person like me that can't really smoke mint unless is very light. 

why in the hell are the replies being merged??

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of Afzal Pan Raas because I need  a break from all the King Shisha yummy stuff I've been smoking lately. Need to catch up on my blog reviews before I open my last 3 flavors. I'm going to have a very large tub of their pineapple flavor because I truly love it as finicky with the heat as that particular flavor is and all. 

IMG_9944.thumb.JPG.b05b36ba57db87b56a5f1

Smoking af se banana Montana while i cook. Then heading to friends for our weekly hookah night

• Like 1

2f0f3fde28e00b8e8ec8cf92b8b2dd89.jpg

That is something I haven't tried yet, cook and smoke. 

So I'm smoking a mix of Jewels margarita and some of the old Kind shisha apple because there's not enough margarita for a full bowl... I know, I know, me and my weird mixes. LOL 

Edited by dd0723
my posts are being merged

Well my yellow egy and mod ribbed grommet decided to pop off at the end of my bowl and send the bowl crashing down to my carpet but still managed to hit the wood piece I smoke on to shatter the edge. My room smells like shit. My carpet is super burned. My bowl is broke and useless. Good times. Now I'm smoking on my nightstand from here on. Probably loading up a foil bowl just because I'm so pissed and need a smoke. Thank you hookah gods for ruining my bowl.

• Like 1

Well my yellow egy and mod ribbed grommet decided to pop off at the end of my bowl and send the bowl crashing down to my carpet but still managed to hit the wood piece I smoke on to shatter the edge. My room smells like shit. My carpet is super burned. My bowl is broke and useless. Good times. Now I'm smoking on my nightstand from here on. Probably loading up a foil bowl just because I'm so pissed and need a smoke. Thank you hookah gods for ruining my bowl.

• Like 1

oh damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. It always sucks when a bowl breaks. Something must have pissed off the hookah gods tonight. 

oh damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. It always sucks when a bowl breaks. Something must have pissed off the hookah gods tonight. 

I guess I needed to make them a sacrifice to appease them last night haha thanks though man.
  • Like 1

I guess I needed to make them a sacrifice to appease them last night haha thanks though man.
  • Like 1

having a bowl of The King Shisha Mint using my mystique ice hose with one ice tip on each end of the hose and my Minzari crown. I couldn't be happier with the smoke and the set up. Right now I don't need anything else in my life hookah related. I have all I wanted to have and everything else is gravy.

IMG_9964.thumb.JPG.98a198e01db27a0fe292c

• Like 1

was I on last night? I think I was smoking The King Shisha peach, or mint, or pineapple... I know it was something but I don't remember because I was wracking my brains dealing with some joomla issues. 

Anyway, tonight I'm smoking some The King Shisha Watermelon and it's damn yummy!!!!! 

IMG_9984.thumb.JPG.aee3b0e3d3b295779e36a

did I come on last night? I hope I did.... I know I was on our Facebook page posting pics.... I think I had some The King Shisha Mint... or apple... oh I don't know anymore. I've been loosing my head with this joomla project. Have any of you actually dealt with Joomla? it's all ass backwards. You have to write the "articles" or content BEFORE you actually create the link and menu for it. Really weird. 

Then I'm working with this friend/client that decided she wanted to sell her published books and other products on her site and went and bought an SSL Certificate all on her own instead of letting me know to purchase it from the provider that actually hosts our sites. Needless to say that her site was down for days and I finally figured out that the issue was one of the 50 plus wordpress plugins that she had installed. her woo commerce plugin was breaking everything and now we are going to have to get a different eCommerce install that plays nice with the SSL Certificate. OY VEY!!! 

Tonight I'm having a bowl of..... a bowl of... oh what the hell am I smoking??? hold on.... oh yeah, a mix of AF blueberry with mint and The King shisha apple. very tasty. The sweetness is provided by AF and the depth of the flavor is provided by the mix of the two flavors. Very yummy. 

I took a break from an incredibly ridiculous web site redesign to deep clean my hookahs.  They were gross.  Ew.

Smoking some Tangiers Orange Soda.  I've been smoking the Double Orange almost exclusively, because it's the only package of Tangiers I had open, but I refilled the containers tonight and I can actually mix up my smokes now :)

(Hmm... Nima, I typed a smily face, and got a broken image tag.... that's a strange bug)

Edited by TheEightyFour
  • Like 1

I took a break from an incredibly ridiculous web site redesign to deep clean my hookahs.  They were gross.  Ew.

Smoking some Tangiers Orange Soda.  I've been smoking the Double Orange almost exclusively, because it's the only package of Tangiers I had open, but I refilled the containers tonight and I can actually mix up my smokes now :)

(Hmm... Nima, I typed a smily face, and got a broken image tag.... that's a strange bug)

It seems that you and I are going through some issues LOL 

Having a smoke earlier than usual because the gf went to bed and I really need to figure this crap out with this Joomla CMS.

The mix of the night is The King Shisha strawberry and apple. I'll let you know how it is as soon as the coals are ready. 

CRAP! my posts are still being merged!

...no offense guys, but you crack me up!!  All this computer-work talk is pretty funny for those who don't have to revolve (as much) around the computer...  Just sayin' an' I mean no disrespect...  

Tonight, it's late.  Don't think I'm goin' all out, so I think it's gunna be my KM Platinum Kamanja, aaaand some S.S. Mobster 50/50 with Fumari White Gummi Bear.  Energy drinks already kinda taste like gummibears, so why the hell not...

• Like 1

...no offense guys, but you crack me up!!  All this computer-work talk is pretty funny for those who don't have to revolve (as much) around the computer...  Just sayin' an' I mean no disrespect...  

Tonight, it's late.  Don't think I'm goin' all out, so I think it's gunna be my KM Platinum Kamanja, aaaand some S.S. Mobster 50/50 with Fumari White Gummi Bear.  Energy drinks already kinda taste like gummibears, so why the hell not...

LOL Mister Thrice no worries man, you are not offending any of us. Besides, you have earned enough hookah.org creed to speak your mind without people thinking that you are being offensive.  :) 

So that just sounds like a great mix. I never really thought of mixing Social Smoke with anything but Social Smoke. Nowadays I mix anything with everything just to try it out. 

• Like 1