Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

the local shop has coconaras for $15 a box, and they're buy 2, get one free. haze is $10/100g, buy two, get one free. but... I don't go to shops that focus on bongs more than hookahs.

where the crap do you all live? those prices are ridiculous. absolutely. friggen. ridiculous.

Central IL. That place sucks. My bro is the manager of a hookah lounge/smoke shop in Bloomington called the Smokers Den. They sell shisha by the ounce, and you can smoke all night in the lounge for 5 bucks. Best shop I've been to from Chicago to st Louis. Good prices, and they sell KMs and merch from HookahJohn etc. I bought that UFO on impulse..... won't be going back.

Sent from my XT907

At least you guys have shops, there's no such thing here. I mean there are a few shops that sell some crappy hookahs, quick light coals and maybe some herbal but they aren't hookah shops, they're head shops, and I hate going in those places for hookah stuff because no one knows what they're doing because they make all their money off of bongs and etc.

we have a place in richmond, va called kulture. they sell some hookah stuff... but it's all a freaking rip off.

anyway, smoking now: tangiers apple.

Here in Harrisonburg, we have a few different places, a tobacco shop that sells just about everything, the have a large selection of shisha, I have 2 middle eastern markets I frequently go to, and then there is a tobacco shop in stephens city va I go to when I am up that way. Then there is always online.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

where the crap do you all live? those prices are ridiculous. absolutely. friggen. ridiculous.

About and 1h and half North of ATL

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

About and 1h and half North of ATL

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah I know it's real I'm always in ATL I was there like 3 weeks ago and got hit for 18 bucks for a 100g of starbuzz of blue mist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some mounds was my morning relaxation smoke, will finish it up later today ofcourse

I am trying to decide weather to smoke some alwaha after nine, or some pharoh chocolate mint.

Haven't had either of those but I say chocolate mint.

I'm smoking a mixture of a bunch of Nakhla flavors. I call it Chuck Norris

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Well the after nine is also chocolate mint, lol. And I just about spit when I read the name of your mix. I love the name

Haha I'd love to take credit for it but my friend made it up. At his hookah bar he sells "Chuck Norris" it is a random mix of whatever they decide. I changed it to a mixture of scraps or leftovers from previous sessions. This time I threw everything I had into a bag and mixed it up

I want to get one eventually but my generic phunnels work fine for now.

guma9e8y.jpghookah is taken all my money picking me up a travel hookah what y'all think it's a sharaSmoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it would smoke pretty well. You may want to swap hoses though.