Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Having a bowl of fumari blueberry muffin. I haven't been smoking much lately I'm not sure why, just haven't really been feeling it.

I'm smoking some AF Vanilla. I haven't had a chance to smoke lately either but that's because I ran out of coals
  • Like 1

I'm smoking some AF Vanilla. I haven't had a chance to smoke lately either but that's because I ran out of coals

Running out of coals is never fun. I have my eye on my boxes right now and ready to place another order for some more. 

I'm smoking a very interesting mix of AF blueberry with mint and The King Shisha Mint because you know, this AF blueberry doesn't have enough mint at all. This mix is actually nice and you can taste the mint much better. This mix gets two thumbs up from me .

IMG_0047.thumb.JPG.fdebb47ba52b749bdbcfd

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of AF blueberry with mint. Not doing much of anything because my index and major fingers on my right hand are killing me like if it's arthritis, so I'm on anti-inflammatories until the pain subsides. I blame the pain on that client and the freaking Joomla installation. 

Anyway....funny picture of the day...

IMG_0027.thumb.JPG.47e1dd91f27f4839fd553

• Like 1

AF Vanilla meets Nakh Double Apple.  Jager & Cream anyone?

To me when I smoke nak da I don't get a jäger taste. I get smooth green apple with anise. However af da is like all licorice so I call that one jäger in my sessions. I remember the first time I smoked it I had jäger on the side and it was freaking amazing.
  • Like 1

So I smoked something last night... I did, I did. I just don't remember what. Hey at least last night I got the client to drop Joomla and go with wordpress and now the project is like 50% done, and i'm still working on some woocommerce replacement for the other site, so progress is good. 
However I'm going to keep the joomla installation around and play with it because it never hurts to learn more. :) IMG_0095.thumb.JPG.73e218e4c9d902b40126e

Tonight I'm beat and I feel asleep on the couch after getting home from the beach. Now I'm smoking a bit of AF blueberry with mint but didn't mix it with anything. 

Mizo bluberry with af Orange mint in my og mini rook. The clouds are insane. I feel I've come a long way in regards to foil with longevity and clouds. A few years back this was not the case. Haha

• Like 1

Having a bowl of The King Shisha Peach with only TWO coals! lol. I must say this 2.0 reboot is really freaking yummy. I'm going to order more as soon as I'm done with them but they also last sooooooooo long.

On other news, my funny picture of the day from yesterday has actually received some interesting reactions on Instagram. I took it as a joke as I was changing coals and I thought it looked... interesting, and I guess I was right. IMG_0108.thumb.JPG.63e74c1941cda987c50c2

Tonight I'm having a nice, mellow bowl of The King Shisha Mint and trying to do some work but for the life of me I can't seem to get into the mood of doing anything. 

IMG_0123.thumb.JPG.e334d9c9fd7c543ad8b25

I'm in web developer hell with some Tangiers Birquq Strawberry + Tangiers Noir Mint.

You and I are going through the same hell then. LOL 

Smoking a nice bowl of AF blueberry with mint with.... FREAKING QUICK LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my order was going to get here today but it's not coming till tomorrow. So here I am lucky enough to have a reserve or quick lights to at least try to enjoy a bowl. I would use the rest of the AF coals that I have but those things are terrible. They are so terrible that I feel high when I use them, then I get dizzy and break into a sweat. Those have got to be the worse coals I've ever tried right next to the exhale crap I tried last year. 

IMG_0143.thumb.JPG.b0e0fc58b53028e81fefb

You and I are going through the same hell then. LOL 

Let's put it this way: I just spent 4 hours building out 3 fields on a form.  Ugh.

---

Tangiers Noir Mint.  Tomorrow, I'm heading out of town for a couple days for this family trip that I'm dreading.  It's basically a trip for my mother-in-law (who I love, she's great), but it's to the middle of nowhere, with no internet access, and the schedule is a bunch of stuff that I have zero interest in participating in.  I'm so far behind on work it's ridiculous, and "I'm not allowed" to do any work there.  Hell, maybe I'll at least get more than 5 hours of sleep, so I'm looking forward to that at a minimum.

No hookah.  No vape.  No guitar.  No computer.  Just "nature stuff."  I'm a city boy.  I don't do "nature stuff."  I don't handle down-time and not doing anything very well.  :sigh:

I should mention the plan for breakfast and lunch every day is "Burger King."  I hate everything.

• Like 1

Currently enjoying a bowl of AF Vanilla with my new d hose hybrid. I got the weirdest comment tonight.. My friend had their friend come over to enjoy the hookah session and they said "you can set up a hookah, for a white boy that is"

• Like 1

Having a very interesting and yummy mix of The King Shisha peach, watermelon and pineapple on my Minzari crown. 

Debating if I want to do any work because I'm having some vodka right now and I'm afraid what I might mess up. 

IMG_0152.JPG

I picked of some Sister Mary Elephant by Haze. Was enjoying a bowl of it last night, but it seemed like flavor was lacking? It was probably my fault on the packing or something. I fluff packed it for my Egyptian bowl...any suggestions guys?

• Like 1

About to pack a bowl of some good ole cane mint. Man have i missed that flavour never again should i go 4 months without it. If i do one of yall need to slap my back into shape

• Like 1

So I'm having a trifeca mix of The King Shisha apple, mint and strawberry. Another winning mix. 
I won't be smoking long tonight because I have to wake up super early to drive to Maryland to go visit my navy sister, but that won't stop me from having a smoke and a glass or two of straight vodka. 

IMG_0183.thumb.JPG.65a72293f3bfeb01131d4

About to pack a bowl of some good ole cane mint. Man have i missed that flavour never again should i go 4 months without it. If i do one of yall need to slap my back into shape

wow 4 months is a long time. I'll make sure to smack you upside the head to remind you to never again go that long without cane mint. how's that? lol

I picked of some Sister Mary Elephant by Haze. Was enjoying a bowl of it last night, but it seemed like flavor was lacking? It was probably my fault on the packing or something. I fluff packed it for my Egyptian bowl...any suggestions guys?

Dense overpack. Never fluff haze. Check out hazetobacco.com and they should have an official video on it.
  • Like 1

Smoking a small bowl of grape and mint. Also just put in my order of the 20 flavours i wanted from winning the contest =)

• Like 1

Dense overpack. Never fluff haze. Check out hazetobacco.com and they should have an official video on it.

You got it! I'll try it when I get home and see how it works. Thanks dude!
  • Like 2

I'm back from the middle of nowhere.  It wasn't a bad weekend, except for the fact our accommodations were horrible.  But, I'm happy to be back.  I'm gonna get my Tangiers on in just a few.

• Like 2

yeah with haze you can get away with an overpack and it will smoke great. 

Smoking a bowl of AF blueberry with mint while I take care of a few things that needs handling.