Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking a bowl of this amazing The King Shisha apple. I honestly think Paul needs to smoke and make a video of this brand and he will agree with me about this flavor. The smoke taste exactly like granny smith apple... Is that the name of the green apple? yeah Granny Smith. I'm in love!

IMG_0244.thumb.JPG.3c6c3fdb84a8dddbb75c9

Smoking a very delicious bowl of The King Shisha banana. There's finally a banana shisha that actually taste like bananas. Go figure. 
Paul definitely has to review this one and apple; I have a very strong feeling that he will love them. 

IMG_0262.thumb.JPG.8bf403c666de447b7eb07

• Like 1

Smoking a very delicious bowl of The King Shisha banana. There's finally a banana shisha that actually taste like bananas. Go figure. 
Paul definitely has to review this one and apple; I have a very strong feeling that he will love them. 

IMG_0262.thumb.JPG.8bf403c666de447b7eb07

What type of brand is that?? I never seen or heard of it.. Looks very " luxerious "
  • Like 1

What type of brand is that?? I never seen or heard of it.. Looks very " luxerious "

The brand is called "The King Brand" or "The King Shisha". It's pretty new and the came on the scene about a year ago. They are growing rapidly and it's very yummy indeed. It doesn't have any tobacco or nicotine at all. The shisha is made entirely of fruits, sugar cane and molasses. Definitely give them a try.

• Like 1

The brand is called "The King Brand" or "The King Shisha". It's pretty new and the came on the scene about a year ago. They are growing rapidly and it's very yummy indeed. It doesn't have any tobacco or nicotine at all. The shisha is made entirely of fruits, sugar cane and molasses. Definitely give them a try.

Im kinda scared... Lol i do not like herbal shisha or anything without nicotine... But will give it a try :) thanks
  • Like 1

Smoking a bowl of The King Shisha apple. I'm tired so I'll probably hit the sack soon.

IMG_0280.JPG

What do you think of it?

Love it! all of their new flavors are truly an amazing smoke. 

Having a quiet nite of AF blueberry with mint and a glass or 10 of vodka. 

IMG_0293.thumb.JPG.5e95f1c46fbd08354fa45

IMG_0295.thumb.JPG.39e54d4562ee72bfe9641

• Like 2

smoking some hookafina pineapple (freaking delicious guys get some) and nakhla raspberry. The clouds are insanity, I can stand up and hit it and make it to the floor. I got my hookafina packing method down now!

• Like 1

smoking some hookafina pineapple (freaking delicious guys get some) and nakhla raspberry. The clouds are insanity, I can stand up and hit it and make it to the floor. I got my hookafina packing method down now!

I second that. The pineapple flavor I tried was amazing.

• Like 1

using my new round glass hookah! Smoking af mango and guava. Still getting the hang of glass bowls but three flats with the lotus seems to be good as opposed to my usual two cubes and a flat. This thing is a beast.

• Like 3

Smoked so of Af kiwi garden, blueberry mint, and citrus mint in my new AF glass hookah =) still cant believe i got the shippment in so fast

• Like 2

Smoked so of Af kiwi garden, blueberry mint, and citrus mint in my new AF glass hookah =) still cant believe i got the shippment in so fast

What 250's did you end up getting man?

• Like 1

What 250's did you end up getting man?

4 grape and mints 3 mints, 2 orange mint grapefruit and mint lemon mint peach, blueberry and mint, 7 wings, blews, lovely cherry, kiwi garden, citrus with mint, and 2 others i forgot
  • Like 3

4 grape and mints 3 mints, 2 orange mint grapefruit and mint lemon mint peach, blueberry and mint, 7 wings, blews, lovely cherry, kiwi garden, citrus with mint, and 2 others i forgot

Nice! Mixes for days. Once again congrats dude
  • Like 1

using my new round glass hookah! Smoking af mango and guava. Still getting the hang of glass bowls but three flats with the lotus seems to be good as opposed to my usual two cubes and a flat. This thing is a beast.

That thing is gorgeous. I saw the pic on Instagram. 

That is one hell of a minty order. LOL 

Well my round is pretty darn restricted so I'm smoking the kamanja with nak ice Apple af mint, lemon, and guava. Damn fine mix.

well that sucks... is it restricted like you will get a headache from puffing or not that restricted? 

Enjoying a nice bowl of The King Shisha Apple. I really love that flavor. 

IMG_0332.thumb.JPG.adce3df0d3dffaf5bbaf7

• Like 2

That thing is gorgeous. I saw the pic on Instagram. 

That is one hell of a minty order. LOL 

well that sucks... is it restricted like you will get a headache from puffing or not that restricted? 

Enjoying a nice bowl of The King Shisha Apple. I really love that flavor. 

IMG_0332.thumb.JPG.adce3df0d3dffaf5bbaf7

honestly it gave me a headache. That's why I switched right back to the open draw KM. It's such a beautiful hookah but it's very hard to smoke even harder to pull a cloud.

• Like 1

honestly it gave me a headache. That's why I switched right back to the open draw KM. It's such a beautiful hookah but it's very hard to smoke even harder to pull a cloud.

Damn that sucks. Been there done that. I hate it when the draw is so tight that you get a headache.

• Like 1