Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Damn that sucks. Been there done that. I hate it when the draw is so tight that you get a headache.

I thought Syrians were restricted but this has them beat. Probably won't be using it today.

As of now I'm smoking af orange mint with lemon mint and a small portion of grapefruit.

• Like 1

I thought Syrians were restricted but this has them beat. Probably won't be using it today.

As of now I'm smoking af orange mint with lemon mint and a small portion of grapefruit.

That mix sounds magical
  • Like 2

Just tryed the Alfakher "Speical edition" Citrus spirit and man! If you're a citrus fan i SO recommed for you to try it :)

• Like 2

and a glass or 10 of vodka.

Once I get this site done, I'm having a bottle or 10 of vodka.  I've been in web developer hell and my body is hating me for it.

Either way, I've got a 6 hour night ahead of me.  Loading up the KM with some Tangiers Mint.

• Like 2

I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm having a short session of AF blueberry with mint. 

• Like 2

Smoking some tangiers cane mint in my AF glass hookah( is that wrong of me to smoke a different brand from it) but i LOVE this little hookah. My only complaint is i can not add any ice to the base but other then that its a great little hookah

• Like 1

Smoking a nice bowl of The King Banana. I might go to bed early again so I might not smoke for too long, but I'm so enjoying this sweet banana flavor. 

IMG_0374.thumb.JPG.fefea6376611df7db1f1d

• Like 1

Having a nice bowl of AF blueberry with mint right now. I better place my order for more coals because I'm running lol :(

• Like 2

Having a nice bowl of AF blueberry with mint right now. I better place my order for more coals because I'm running lol 

I've been hearing good things about cocourth. They have an Instagram if you want to check them out.

Smoking my round glass and getting great results. Loaded mint with lemon af fairly dense and switched over to the medwakh coals with a leonara flat and the lotus with a full windcover. Really liking it now. Very big clouds and great flavor. The draw is still restricted but hey if I can pull a cloud then it's fine by me.

• Like 1

I've been hearing good things about cocourth. They have an Instagram if you want to check them out.

Smoking my round glass and getting great results. Loaded mint with lemon af fairly dense and switched over to the medwakh coals with a leonara flat and the lotus with a full windcover. Really liking it now. Very big clouds and great flavor. The draw is still restricted but hey if I can pull a cloud then it's fine by me.

Thanks I just followed them and I'm going to check them out.

I'm glad that the glass hookah is finally working out for you. I think a hookah is like a new girlfriend. you have to play with them a lot to find out what makes them work, then it becomes second instinct. :dancingbanana:

• Like 1

Thanks I just followed them and I'm going to check them out.

I'm glad that the glass hookah is finally working out for you. I think a hookah is like a new girlfriend. you have to play with them a lot to find out what makes them work, then it becomes second instinct. :dancingbanana:

I'm glad too. I thought I would have to make it a 300 dollar center piece for my coffee table haha. With glass I think you're supposed to pack dense which was not what I was doing the first few bowls

• Like 1

Smoking af mint with lemon. I've heard people say social smoke has the best/natural lemon. They haven't tried af lemon. This stuff is fantastic. Not candyish at all. Tangiers is lemon head like same with mighty freeze and artic lemon. Nakhla lemon is just gross to me. Fumari is too candy. Af has them beat. End of my lemon rant.

• Like 2

Smoking a very late bowl of AF orange with mint. I hate it when the gf doesn't have to work the next day because she's one of those: " stay with me while I watch tv" types of women and I never get shit done.

Uh oh. I can't upload images from the hookah.org mobile app. :( :(

• Like 1

Smoking Royal Tobacco Avalanche. Using my new clay egyptian bowl. Clay seems to smoke much better than porcelain. Going to light up a few more bowls while I braai my diet food for the week.

• Like 1

Was going to post last night, but some techy problems ensued.  The older I get, the less f^x I give about technology...

Anyways...

MAZAYA Orange with Cream with my KM Dark Prince.

Holy crap this flavor is just rad.  Seriously like melting down an orange creamsicle from the ice cream truck, and then vaping it.  I was sippin' on a ginger ale and my universe seemed to make sense for at least another moment...

On the dark side of the coin, I got fired Thursday without reason.  I don't steal, lie, or cheat, and only two days before that the owners loved me so much they told me I was getting a raise.  A few days later, the only explanation they offered me was that I'm 'not a team player' and I said 'this is retail the only winning team is management.'  So yeah, now I'm hopping onto unemployment for the first time in my life.  Never been fired from a real job before.  I have had like 50 jobs.  So this is weird, and crappy.

So smoke on friends, keep the spirits lifted and send me some job-findin' juju if you got any to spare!  Please and Thanx!

Now for the last of my Orange with Cream.  Anyone know where to get MAZAYA in bigger than 50g boxes?

• Like 1

Holy crap this flavor is just rad.  Seriously like melting down an orange creamsicle from the ice cream truck, and then vaping it.  I was sippin' on a ginger ale and my universe seemed to make sense for at least another moment...

On the dark side of the coin, I got fired Thursday without reason.  I don't steal, lie, or cheat, and only two days before that the owners loved me so much they told me I was getting a raise.  A few days later, the only explanation they offered me was that I'm 'not a team player' and I said 'this is retail the only winning team is management.'  So yeah, now I'm hopping onto unemployment for the first time in my life.  Never been fired from a real job before.  I have had like 50 jobs.  So this is weird, and crappy.

So smoke on friends, keep the spirits lifted and send me some job-findin' juju if you got any to spare!  Please and Thanx!

Now for the last of my Orange with Cream.  Anyone know where to get MAZAYA in bigger than 50g boxes?

Sorry to hear about that, I wish you the best of luck finding a new job. 

I do not know about online but my local store only carries 250g of Mazaya. 

Smoking pirates cave, ice raspberry, and safari Mellon dew.

95c985fff61b095a977b5391c71d7a4c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice hookah home!

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about that, I wish you the best of luck finding a new job. 

I do not know about online but my local store only carries 250g of Mazaya. 

Nice hookah home!

Thanks, it gets the job done. I'd like to build one from scratch, that's circular and put lock wheels on it.

• Like 1

Thanks, it gets the job done. I'd like to build one from scratch, that's circular and put lock wheels on it.

Wheels would be a nice touch and an easy addition. Although I want to add a lazy susan to mine, that way passing the hose isn't as much of a problem. 

• Like 2

Wheels would be a nice touch and an easy addition. Although I want to add a lazy susan to mine, that way passing the hose isn't as much of a problem. 

I like that idea I'll have to look into that myself

• Like 1

Glad to see the forums up and running again. 

I'm smoking a bowl of Fumari Mint chocolate chill. yummy but I think I like the Social Smoke flavor better. Of course I'm using my funnel because it would be suicide to use the minzari crown with such a juicy shisha, and there's no way in hell I'm going to pat it dry with a paper towel. 

IMG_0424.thumb.JPG.557e67274112ff60d9999

Was going to post last night, but some techy problems ensued.  The older I get, the less f^x I give about technology...

Anyways...

MAZAYA Orange with Cream with my KM Dark Prince.

oh man I'm sorry to read this. It always sucks when you lose your jobs specially for no reason. I'm sending tons of job-finding juju your way. In the meantime collect your unemployment because that's why you put money into it and enjoy a nice hookah session or two. I'm sure that will help you with your plans to take over the world. :) 

Smoking pirates cave, ice raspberry, and safari Mellon dew.

95c985fff61b095a977b5391c71d7a4c.jpg

did you  make that table yourself? it's awesome!

• Like 1

Glad to see the forums up and running again. 

I'm smoking a bowl of Fumari Mint chocolate chill. yummy but I think I like the Social Smoke flavor better. Of course I'm using my funnel because it would be suicide to use the minzari crown with such a juicy shisha, and there's no way in hell I'm going to pat it dry with a paper towel. 

http://www.hookah.org/community/uploads/monthly_2015_08/IMG_0424.JPG.fbf7025d222f6e2e1681bb7e39f95e05.JPG

oh man I'm sorry to read this. It always sucks when you lose your jobs specially for no reason. I'm sending tons of job-finding juju your way. In the meantime collect your unemployment because that's why you put money into it and enjoy a nice hookah session or two. I'm sure that will help you with your plans to take over the world.  did you  make that table yourself? it's awesome!

Well I found a table with a magazine cage at a garage sale and thought it would be perfect to make into a hookah home

• Like 2