Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Tonight's end all bowl is the tail end of my Orange and Cream with a heavy dose of Mazaya Vanilla, ridiculously good.  Especially with my orange soda.  

I made a fruit bowl a while back for some first-timers, and I used Fumari's Spiced Chai in the Orange bowl, and I press the excess juices out of the tobacco before I put it in the fruit bowl to help the shisha suck up some orange juice...  It worked, and these first-timers said 'it's like smoking a confection.'  

win.

• Like 1

Been sick for the past few days and still am but todays feels like it will be the last day. Hopefully that means I can handle a nice pack of AF mint. I don't think I can go another day without

• Like 2

Don't know why but I was super sleepy last night and I didn't get to smoke at all. Heck, I even went to bed at 10pm. I guess because I have a busy day today and I wanted to be well rested. Hopefully tonight I'll smoke a bowl with a visiting sister from MA. 

• Like 1

5564f04bd9050e2c5565d0e939cc1d8f.jpg

Nahkla ice apple pirates cave! One of my favorite mixes

I was literally just telling my fiance that I need that stem to finish have a black and red hookah, looks like you beat me to it. 

• Like 1

Had a great visit with my sister but unfortunately she got here too late and we didn't have enough time to light up the hookah. So here I am having a bowl of Al Fakher citrus orange all by my lonesome. 

IMG_1852.thumb.JPG.d93bcb223a9dc6ec3f596

• Like 2

Smoking a bowl of AF strawberry with cream. 

Been out and about with friends these past two nights celebrating labor day weekend. What are you guys up to? 

IMG_1881.thumb.JPG.e31b9e2c26d6eb0b9e6e0

Hope everybody had an amazing labor day weekend. I was pooped from all the fun I've had all 3 days. i went to sleep early last night but I woke up about 3am, so I'm smoking a bowl of the last of my AF strawberry cream. 

On other news, tomorrow....err, today tuesday we go pick up the keys to the house. I can't freaking wait to move. 

• Like 1

having a nice mix of AF strawberry with cream and orange citrus. Still partying with friends and drinking earlier today, is like our extended version of labor day "weekend". 

On other news, we go to Myrtle Beach in T minus 10 days and we move to our new house in T minus 47 days. 

IMG_1901.thumb.JPG.1864fe9aee5851844e7a5

It's late as hell but screw it I'm lighting up a celebration bowl of fumari mint. I just won another glass hookah. I can't believe this luck. 5star offered a dschinni brilliant mini hookah in a number game and I got lucky enough to guess the closest.

Stoked beyond belief. Instagram is the shit. Two glass hookahs in a matter of months!

• Like 2

It's late as hell but screw it I'm lighting up a celebration bowl of fumari mint. I just won another glass hookah. I can't believe this luck. 5star offered a dschinni brilliant mini hookah in a number game and I got lucky enough to guess the closest.

Stoked beyond belief. Instagram is the shit. Two glass hookahs in a matter of months!

DUDE!!!! GTFOOH!!! seriously!? Damn man congrats! That's freaking awesome! Super stoked for you man. 

• Like 1

DUDE!!!! GTFOOH!!! seriously!? Damn man congrats! That's freaking awesome! Super stoked for you man. 

Thanks man! I'll know some specifics on how to get it tomorrow (well later today). I'm playing the lottery and going out gambling very soon! Haha

• Like 1

Thanks man! I'll know some specifics on how to get it tomorrow (well later today). I'm playing the lottery and going out gambling very soon! Haha

yeah definitely do that. I've been playing the lotto religiously since winning all the prices, but it seems that my luck is restricted to only hookah related items. :) 

You lucky S.O.B. Congratulations!

I'm going to have to get an Instagram. Do I just have put my grandma on speeddial? :P

• Like 2

You lucky S.O.B. Congratulations!

I'm going to have to get an Instagram. Do I just have put my grandma on speeddial? 

Thanks! You should get one its pretty easy to get the hang off. Yeah you must have your grandma on speeddial and input your dial up coordinates to get to the interwebs haha.

• Like 1

having a bowl of AF blueberry with mint. I'm using my Social Smoke Hemi bowl because I'm going to keep it short tonight. Have some errands to do very early in the morning, and to be honest, I can't wait till I start packing all my crap to be ready to move. 

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of The King Shisha Peach flavor. this stuff is really amazing. 

On other news, in 7 days I'll be lighting up my hookah in the warm evenings of Myrtle Beach. I can't wait. Then we come home to start packing. I can't wait till we move into our own house. 

IMG_1952.thumb.JPG.11aae88e55ac6db1da425