Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking hookafina chai with peppermint out of my new baby. Loving this hookah 3 hits in haha

Can't upload pictures using the app or I would.

That makes me a sad panda :(

• Like 2

Nakhla mint with my newly bought silicon hose47c361c626228b08c2e60f115716c9f1.jpg

Nice hose. One of these days i'll get myself one of those silicone hoses. 

That makes me a sad panda :(

yeah there's an issue with uploading pictures through the app. Nima is aware of this and I believe he already submitted a ticket to the developers. 

smoking a bowl of the last of my AF orange with mint. I'm going to have to pick up a 250g tub of it because is that good. 

IMG_1967.thumb.JPG.dacc296748daecdfa1280

• Like 2

I'm pretty sick right now, my sinuses are all clogged up so I smoked myself a bowl of AF cardamom, and then later more AF cardamom with a little bit of mint with cream, helped out a bit.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sick right now, my sinuses are all clogged up so I smoked myself a bowl of AF cardamom, and then later more AF cardamom with a little bit of mint with cream, helped out a bit.

And now cardamom with just regular mint, same reason too but feeling better, smoking out of my shika at the moment

14423120907271352363623.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry to hear that man. I hope that you feel better soon. 

And now cardamom with just regular mint, same reason too but feeling better, smoking out of my shika at the moment

14423120907271352363623.jpg

Nice rigs man. 

Sorry that I haven't been around much but been busy with preparing some stuff for our move once we get back from Myrtle Beach. We are leaving for vacation in 3 days and I haven't even done laundry yet. Some friends of ours sold their house and we have been busy helping them clean their basement out which turned out great because we got some really cool stuff for our own house. So with all the back and forth getting things out of their house and storing it at the gf's sister house, I've been tired and going to bed early.

Last night I did get to smoke the last of my AF blueberry with mint. I was thinking of picking up some more flavors but I thought: "hey we are going to be in NC on Sunday. Just wait to stop by J&R Tobacco and get some cheap Voodoo shisha for the trip". So that's what I'm going to do. I'll be picking up some Voodoo and Jewels shisha just like I did last year. :) 

• Like 3

3 more days to Myrtle Beach!!!! 

having a bowl of Fumari mint chocolate chill. :thumbsup:

IMG_1999.thumb.JPG.985d00d305cb78f0d60ff

• Like 2

I haven't been on here in forever it feels like. Dealing with a lot of crap right now sorry for my absence :(

Been smoking just haven't gotten on here. Anyway I'm starting up a bowl of haze frozen lakes. How is everyone?

• Like 2

I'm smoking some starbuzz apple doppio that just came in, its decent but I don't think I'll be getting it again especially with the price

• Like 1

Smoking some starbuzz lemon tea with wild mint.

Lemon tea tastes like soap but gotta use it up emoji37.png

wow that does not sound like a great smoking experience at all. 

I haven't been on here in forever it feels like. Dealing with a lot of crap right now sorry for my absence :(

Been smoking just haven't gotten on here. Anyway I'm starting up a bowl of haze frozen lakes. How is everyone?

JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've missed you!! I was wondering if you were ok and found it strange that you hadn't been on for a while. Of course life is more important than hookah smoking, but I'm glad to hear that you are ok. 

We've been holding down the fort over here as best as we can, so I hope we didn't mess it up too much for you. LOL 

Hookah night0a5f24b684aff03b813bd4b6a8175d82.jpg

Man I love your setup. I can't wait till I move so I can do something similar. I'm just going to have to find some hookah smoking friends to come over and join me. 

Smoking a nice bowl of The King Shisha Mint. I'm hoping to wake up at a decent time tomorrow because I have tons of crap to do before we leave for Myrtle Beach on Saturday. 

IMG_2012.thumb.JPG.f23607696bac01aee82ab

I haven't been on here in forever it feels like. Dealing with a lot of crap right now sorry for my absence

The triumphant return of the hooligan herself! Welcome back Jen. Hope you've been handling everything and doing fine. Can't speak for everyone else but I've been doing good. Won a few glass hookahs through instagram and found some great new flavors. Win win!

• Like 1

Smoking the last bowl of the week before washing it and packing it away to take it with me on vacation tomorrow. Sunday we are stopping at J&R tobacco and I can't wait to see what they have done with their hookah section.

So I'm using my Minzari to smoke some The King Shisha Peach. I'm placing an order with them before i get back because all their new flavors are winners.

IMG_2018.thumb.JPG.68036f4dd4d018414200a

The triumphant return of the hooligan herself! Welcome back Jen. Hope you've been handling everything and doing fine. Can't speak for everyone else but I've been doing good. Won a few glass hookahs through instagram and found some great new flavors. Win win!

Thanks guys feels good to be welcomed back :)

I'm doing okay just kind of stuck jobless right now is all. But things will turn around just gotta keep trying.

Congrats on those contests what hookahs did you win?

• Like 1

Oh right, so I got my Apple On Top bowl that I won a bit ago through Hookah.org and their wonderful giveaways (thank you SO much Nima for all you help in the transition from Hookahset, and sorry to hear about the vendor issues!)...

I've probably smoked 20 bowls through it now, and had a friend over for at least one or two of those sessions...

I quite love it.  It is a stellar bowl, if not deep as hell.  Not a problem though, I can usually just stir it up and get an extra 2 or 3 sets of coals out of it.  And this thing takes the heat!!!  I use 4-6 coals on this monster, and it just rips....

Some images for us eye candy peoples:

soiree_zpsxjbituyh.jpg

That thar's AF Apricot, SS Voltage, and AF Pineapple.

portion%20control_zpsofozvfxa.jpg

And that's it all loaded up.  Though it don't look it, it is portioned into sections, SS Voltage breaking up the Apricot and the Pineapple from one another.

Dark%20Prince%20with%20AOT_zps4lekkyad.j

Finally the smoking product of it all.  Again.  Aaaand again...

I love this bowl.  I am picking up two for gifts for friends.  The new spike in the center to keep the coal tray in place is simple and genius...  The green leaf gripper is nice and thick so it NERF's the heat quite nicely...  

Soooo yeah, that was when this sesh started, im on my second set of coals (5x this time) and felt I should share this while I did my email updates and job response mumbo jumbo.

Thanks again, Nima, you really went above and beyond in this instance, and service like that is becoming harder and harder to find... So I really appreciate it!!

Dude, where's my hookah?  Like serious, I wanna see that Dschinni... heavily considering that stupid cobra hose mouthpiece they have... Baddest ass cobra hose yet...

Ecko 1 - Nice rigs, and smoke pad and new silicone hose!!  Rockin' the new gear!!

Edited by Mister Thrice
making sure the image code worked
  • Like 2

Thanks guys feels good to be welcomed back

I'm doing okay just kind of stuck jobless right now is all. But things will turn around just gotta keep trying.

Congrats on those contests what hookahs did you win?

I won a round glass torch and a dschinni brilliant mini hookah.

I'm sure you'll find something soon, you're a great person from what I get from you reviews and how you are around these parts!

Oh right, so I got my Apple On Top bowl that I won a bit ago through Hookah.org and their wonderful giveaways (thank you SO much Nima for all you help in the transition from Hookahset, and sorry to hear about the vendor issues!)...

I've probably smoked 20 bowls through it now, and had a friend over for at least one or two of those sessions...

I quite love it.  It is a stellar bowl, if not deep as hell.  Not a problem though, I can usually just stir it up and get an extra 2 or 3 sets of coals out of it.  And this thing takes the heat!!!  I use 4-6 coals on this monster, and it just rips....

Some images for us eye candy peoples:

soiree_zpsxjbituyh.jpg

That thar's AF Apricot, SS Voltage, and AF Pineapple.

portion%20control_zpsofozvfxa.jpg

And that's it all loaded up.  Though it don't look it, it is portioned into sections, SS Voltage breaking up the Apricot and the Pineapple from one another.

Dark%20Prince%20with%20AOT_zps4lekkyad.jpg

Finally the smoking product of it all.  Again.  Aaaand again...

I love this bowl.  I am picking up two for gifts for friends.  The new spike in the center to keep the coal tray in place is simple and genius...  The green leaf gripper is nice and thick so it NERF's the heat quite nicely...  

Soooo yeah, that was when this sesh started, im on my second set of coals (5x this time) and felt I should share this while I did my email updates and job response mumbo jumbo.

Thanks again, Nima, you really went above and beyond in this instance, and service like that is becoming harder and harder to find... So I really appreciate it!!

Dude, where's my hookah?  Like serious, I wanna see that Dschinni... heavily considering that stupid cobra hose mouthpiece they have... Baddest ass cobra hose yet...

Ecko 1 - Nice rigs, and smoke pad and new silicone hose!!  Rockin' the new gear!!

I can't upload pictures from the app. If you have an Instagram I can follow you and show you that way. DD and Corbin are the only ones that have seen it lol

Thanks Mr Thrice. That's the verandah (porch) at a friends place where we have out Thursday night hookah sessions.

I'm having a early morning bowl of Amaren Blueberry with mint in my pj's. In my hookah room at home. Wife is in the lounge watching friends. A rainy lazy Saturday korning10a7b5eb6c687f2788a1aaa22da162cbe.jpg

Smoking some al fakher cherry with mint.

I would post an image but it says "your forum has disabled image sharing" seems to be an issue for me for a week or so now and idk why since other people still can post pics.

Smoking some al fakher cherry with mint.

I would post an image but it says "your forum has disabled image sharing" seems to be an issue for me for a week or so now and idk why since other people still can post pics.

Oh man, I recently got some AF cherry and I hated it.. It was so sweet it make me sick, but to each his own, I didn't think anyone would enjoy that but apparently I was wrong, guess I just don't have that sweet tooth lol

I've really been lacking in my posting. Got to go shopping for more supplies today, but before that I am going to pack up a bowl of AF Vanilla

• Like 1