Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

With all the rain we had today I spent the day indoors. My sister and her boyfriend came over in the afternoon so we smoked a few bowls. I used my Al Fakher egyptian and he used a Topmark egyptian. Some of the flavours were.

Al Fakher Mint

Royal Infinity

Al Fakher Gold Grape

Ameren Ice Lemonade

Ameren 7de Laan

Afzal Apricot

Afzal Mintos

All were smoked with Al Fakher Coconut Coals.

Overall a relaxed and enjoyable Saturday afternoon. Spent this evening washing all my hookah equipment and cleaning my hookah cupboard. Time for bed. I have a 4 hour cycle planned in the morning. Then some more smoking.

• Like 2

So we are in Virginia and we just passed the sign for man-asses and dumb fries. Lol that always kills me. If I was on my computer I would upload the picture, but the mobile app is not allowing uploads.

Just some roast chicken spice and mixed herbs. I'm on a diet so going easy on the sugary sweet marinade

Unfortunately our electricity will be shut off for a bit, so I better setup my rig quickly

Unfortunately our electricity will be shut off for a bit, so I better setup my rig quickly

It cut off the rest D: But, blueberry/guava is my choice

• Like 1

Went ahead and tried some AF double apple and nakhla double apple, 50/50 or close to it, heard it was good and I think so, kinda get the best of both

• Like 1

I haven't smoked since I got to myrtle beach and I'm going through withdrawal. For my girlfriend's well being, I think she has to stop her vacation fuckery and let me smoke a bowl or else.......

• Like 1

Haze cucumberita with my prize of cocourth coals. These coals are so amazing. I highly suggest picking up a box. The flats come in 96 pieces and the cubes a standard 72. Zero smell high heat output. Perfect.

• Like 1

I finally managed to find some more mizo mint. They only had 250g packs so I got one. Smoking it right now and loving it. Not sure if the price is reasonable. I paid R125. Which is roughly $12. Reasonable?

• Like 1

I finally managed to find some more mizo mint. They only had 250g packs so I got one. Smoking it right now and loving it. Not sure if the price is reasonable. I paid R125. Which is roughly $12. Reasonable?

I've seen the tub of mizo run for $14 on hookah-shisha, and I think its $11 on 5star, so sounds reasonable

We had a marathon session today as it was a public holiday. Started at 3pm and finished at midnight. It's now almost 1pm. I'm having a final bowl of Al Fakher Fresh. Waiting for my wife to come home from a girls night out clubbing. A friend is passed out drunk on my couch.

We smoked too many flavours to recall.

b365609d0507b682be86d12b8c97a6bc.jpg680aa66dd7cb82e2d6151be37be74fca.jpg

• Like 4

Trying some tangiers pink grapefruit out of an Egyptian, working pretty decently, its a little harsh but I honestly think its because it came in kinds dry, gonna try some horchata next and double foil it

• Like 1

I'm very pissy!!!! Haven't even taken the hookah out of the bag. Always some shit with the gf and fucking vacations to myrtle beach. Maybe if her family didn't live here it would be more of a vacation than stress.

Anyway, HEY DUDE, what mazaya flavors do you recommend? I'm going to place an order for them but I don't know what to get. What do you, or anybody else reading this think are good flavors?

• Like 1

I'm very pissy!!!! Haven't even taken the hookah out of the bag. Always some shit with the gf and fucking vacations to myrtle beach. Maybe if her family didn't live here it would be more of a vacation than stress.

Anyway, HEY DUDE, what mazaya flavors do you recommend? I'm going to place an order for them but I don't know what to get. What do you, or anybody else reading this think are good flavors?

That's rough man, I don't go through withdrawal so I'm able to take time off hookah if I want but I usually don't smoke very strong tobacco or smoke more than an hour at a time, plus I pushed through withdrawal back when I smoked cigarettes a bit so I guess I built a tolerance? Either way it is a lousy feeling, but on a lighter note I'm interested in Mazaya too, I've got no experience with this brand and have no idea if its worth checking out

• Like 1

That's rough man, I don't go through withdrawal so I'm able to take time off hookah if I want but I usually don't smoke very strong tobacco or smoke more than an hour at a time, plus I pushed through withdrawal back when I smoked cigarettes a bit so I guess I built a tolerance? Either way it is a lousy feeling, but on a lighter note I'm interested in Mazaya too, I've got no experience with this brand and have no idea if its worth checking out

It's not so much the fact of going through withdrawal than the fact that we are supposed to enjoy a vacation. It's not like I HAVE to smoke hookah, is that I WANT to. I'm a pack a day cigarette smoker so not doing hookah won't affect me. I just like to sit and relax with a tasty bowl specially on this supposed "vacation". God forbid I tell the gf to skip myrtle beach and we should go somewhere else instead. *grumpy*grumpy*

I picked up some new voodoo and jewels flavors in myrtle beach that I'm dying to try, but I guess I'm going to have to wait until we get back to jersey. *grumpy*grumpy*

• Like 1

It's not so much the fact of going through withdrawal than the fact that we are supposed to enjoy a vacation. It's not like I HAVE to smoke hookah, is that I WANT to. I'm a pack a day cigarette smoker so not doing hookah won't affect me. I just like to sit and relax with a tasty bowl specially on this supposed "vacation". God forbid I tell the gf to skip myrtle beach and we should go somewhere else instead. *grumpy*grumpy*

I picked up some new voodoo and jewels flavors in myrtle beach that I'm dying to try, but I guess I'm going to have to wait until we get back to jersey. *grumpy*grumpy*

Yeah I understand that. I'd probably be flipping shit under the circumstances as well lol. Most of my relaxation time is taken up smoking hookah so I'd wanna just mellow out and smoke all day in a nice environment if I'm on vacation

I haven't had a lot of them but the ones I did have were all great just expired and too dry to smoke.

1. Strawberry. Holy crap is this good. Exactly like a soda. It's scary.

2. Tropicana. This is like a pineapple vanilla lime flavor that I didn't think I'd like but it was great. Comes out tasting like a piña colada and a lot of coconut comes through.

3. Twist. I can't remember what was on the box right now but it was like a smoothie. Strawberry banana vanilla and something else.

Where are you getting mazaya?!?!?!

• Like 2

Found an interesting video of a dense pack donut style method in an Egyptian with Tangier's, trying it with Kashmir guava with surprisingly good results, I don't think I'm getting any harshness, I'll post the link

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9i-nvwspWOk

I haven't had a lot of them but the ones I did have were all great just expired and too dry to smoke.

1. Strawberry. Holy crap is this good. Exactly like a soda. It's scary.

2. Tropicana. This is like a pineapple vanilla lime flavor that I didn't think I'd like but it was great. Comes out tasting like a piña colada and a lot of coconut comes through.

3. Twist. I can't remember what was on the box right now but it was like a smoothie. Strawberry banana vanilla and something else.

Where are you getting mazaya?!?!?!

Wow these actually sound really good lol, I might get it from 5star or hookah-shisha

• Like 1

Found an interesting video of a dense pack donut style method in an Egyptian with Tangier's, trying it with Kashmir guava with surprisingly good results, I don't think I'm getting any harshness, I'll post the link

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9i-nvwspWOk

Wow these actually sound really good lol, I might get it from 5star or hookah-shisha

Neither hookah shisha or 5star stock new shipments. It'll be expired.

• Like 1