Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

That's what I'm trying to find out from dd. He hasn't replied yet :/ Brazil has freaking masses of it. It's not fair lol

Well I like mint, not straight menthol lol, that's why I haven't bothered to try social smoke absolute zero and stuck with their regular mint, FML just sounds like how its used, a little bit in mixes for the menthol effect. But for mazaya idk, I wonder where Paul gets it because its apparently fresh enough for him to review since he hasn't said anything about that, to my knowledge anyway

• Like 2

I haven't had a lot of them but the ones I did have were all great just expired and too dry to smoke.

1. Strawberry. Holy crap is this good. Exactly like a soda. It's scary.

2. Tropicana. This is like a pineapple vanilla lime flavor that I didn't think I'd like but it was great. Comes out tasting like a piña colada and a lot of coconut comes through.

3. Twist. I can't remember what was on the box right now but it was like a smoothie. Strawberry banana vanilla and something else.

Where are you getting mazaya?!?!?!

DUDE!!!! Thanks for the info man. I'm ordering it from southsmoke.com. They have the larger 250g in stock but the 50g packs say coming soon. Here's the link: http://www.southsmoke.com/cat-mazaya-shisha.cfm

My only issue is that they charge $10 for shipping but I'll have to pay it if I want to try Mazaya.

• Like 3

DUDE!!!! Thanks for the info man. I'm ordering it from southsmoke.com. They have the larger 250g in stock but the 50g packs say coming soon. Here's the link: http://www.southsmoke.com/cat-mazaya-shisha.cfm

My only issue is that they charge $10 for shipping but I'll have to pay it if I want to try Mazaya.

10 isn't too bad. Thank you for the site. I'll order sometime next month. 5star is offering a 20% off sale on the 10th so I'm saving my money for that. But pick up strawberry I guarantee you'll like it.

Smoking peppermint hookafina with Mizo raspberry.

• Like 1

10 isn't too bad. Thank you for the site. I'll order sometime next month. 5star is offering a 20% off sale on the 10th so I'm saving my money for that. But pick up strawberry I guarantee you'll like it.

I've only tried guava, Cosmo, and cucumber lemonade, guava was.. Okay, Cosmo tasted like pezz candy but it got sickening after awhile. Cucumber lemonade was pretty solid. Peppermint sounds good I'll have to try that, I was gonna order mizo raspberry but I couldn't find anything smaller than 250g tubs or boxes and I was already getting mizo guava and wanted a bunch of other stuff. Just finished a first round of horchata and gonna leave it out for the night for when I come back. Got it smoking a little bit better, the deeper flavors came through so I can see why people push for getting it to smoke right.

• Like 2

I've only tried guava, Cosmo, and cucumber lemonade, guava was.. Okay, Cosmo tasted like pezz candy but it got sickening after awhile. Cucumber lemonade was pretty solid. Peppermint sounds good I'll have to try that, I was gonna order mizo raspberry but I couldn't find anything smaller than 250g tubs or boxes and I was already getting mizo guava and wanted a bunch of other stuff. Just finished a first round of horchata and gonna leave it out for the night for when I come back. Got it smoking a little bit better, the deeper flavors came through so I can see why people push for getting it to smoke right.

Mizo anything is good! Haven't had a single bad one. The only one I haven't tried is lychee but I'll get around to it.

Glad to hear you got it working!

As for hookafina pink berry, pink grapefruit, chai latte, peppermint, and pineapple were the best I've had. I've tried about half the line. Never get root beer there is zero flavor.

• Like 2

I forgot all about pink berry, I wanted to try it after seeing Paul's review of it lol. That'll probably be a first pick after peppermint to try off that brand, do you have any thoughts on their blak line? I haven't heard anything really. And the tangiers was at a point where it was going smooth and harsh so I still had to fiddle with it, the method you mentioned didn't work very well for me, maybe I did something wrong idk, really I've just been patient and not trying to smoke it very much, just giving it a shot every few days or so. I'll get it just right eventually lol

But anyways I'm gonna finish that horchata now that I'm back.

• Like 1

I forgot all about pink berry, I wanted to try it after seeing Paul's review of it lol. That'll probably be a first pick after peppermint to try off that brand, do you have any thoughts on their blak line? I haven't heard anything really. And the tangiers was at a point where it was going smooth and harsh so I still had to fiddle with it, the method you mentioned didn't work very well for me, maybe I did something wrong idk, really I've just been patient and not trying to smoke it very much, just giving it a shot every few days or so. I'll get it just right eventually lol

But anyways I'm gonna finish that horchata now that I'm back.

I have no idea about it. The only one I know who smoked it was hookahooligan. When She pops back around you can ask her about blak.

• Like 1

Smoking birquq the last pie tangiers. Adding the second round of coals once they're done. I can see this going three rounds easy. Very good flavor just like blackberry/cherry pie filling.

• Like 3

yeah $10 is not too bad at all, so I was thinking of picking up a couple of flavors. Now if 5star is having a sale, maybe I should wait a bit.

Smoking some more tangiers horchata again, almost out of Kashmir guava and pink grapefruit, unfortunately didn't get good sessions with them at all. Gotten pretty close with this one again though, flavor is coming through nicely but the harshness is still there. Its not that bad and still just barely there as it has been, probably gonna just stick to cane mint for awhile next time I place an order. No Tangier's coming in this shipment so a break would be good. Honestly even if I do get it smoking perfect it wouldn't be an everyday brand, the buzz is too much for me lol. Nevertheless I'm enjoying this horchata, using an 80ft bowl and two titanium's out of my shika sorya and shika hose.

• Like 2

I'm tired and the whole paragraph I just wrote is gone so I'm not going to re-type it.

I'm smoking a bowl of jewels double apple.

oh, and I'm back.

IMG_2273.thumb.JPG.517657770c09ea923e923

• Like 1

I'm tired and the whole paragraph I just wrote is gone so I'm not going to re-type it.

I'm smoking a bowl of jewels double apple.

oh, and I'm back.

IMG_2273.thumb.JPG.517657770c09ea923e923f3f84772a76.JPG

Looks interesting, what exactly is jewels tobacco? I've never heard of it

• Like 1

So me & my Irish buddy mixed up some Nakhla Mint with Social Smoke Mango Habanero for this head sniffles thing he's developin.'  I gotta say, 50/50 is not the way to go with this mix...  We will be trying 80/20 Heavy on the mango habanero next time.   And maybe fresh habanero juice...  just a few drops more... really lookin' for that burn....

• Like 1

Looks interesting, what exactly is jewels tobacco? I've never heard of it

I will have to say that Jewels is a more "obscure" brand. not a lot of people have heard of it and the ones that have don't like it. Jewels has some very good flavors but not all of them are a hit. It's a lot dryer and sticky unlike other shishas. I found it last year in North Carolina when I was on my way to Myrtle Beach. I always like to try new flavors and brand and i was hooked on that brand. I also came across Voodoo shisha and I really love that one as well.

You can find them on this link: https://www.jrcigars.com/brand/tobacco/hookah-tobacco just in case you are interested in ordering them. I haven't seen them in any other website.

So now that I'm back and I'm sort of relaxed, it's not time to take the smoking seriously because I didn't touch it at all while I was on vacation.
Tonight I'm smoking a bowl of Voodoo Garden of Eden (anise). It tastes just like the Jewels double apple; no apple and all anise which I LOVE!!!!

IMG_2281.thumb.JPG.616f2a417e22c85b20180

• Like 2

Smoking horchata now and I'm probably gonna try mixing AF watermelon and grapefruit or something, almost out of AF so thankfully a shipment is coming in a day or so

Also the deals look really good for that tobacco, I might try two apples soon, only shame is that I can't place it with an order from sites I usually use so I might have to pay shipping, it'll have to wait anyways, tight on cash ATM

• Like 1

IM BACK!! sorry for the absents these last couple of weeks but i was sent up into ohio for work and i had no service most the time. Anyways i an loading up a bowl of AF grape and mint =) boy have a missed my hookah

• Like 2

IM BACK!! sorry for the absents these last couple of weeks but i was sent up into ohio for work and i had no service most the time. Anyways i an loading up a bowl of AF grape and mint =) boy have a missed my hookah

My friend had like 5 packs of that so I got to try it a few days ago. I ended up buying one off him and smoking it all that night lol, good stuff

• Like 1

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! 
You were definitely missed specially after you won those 10 tons of hookah from AF. LOL I'm glad you are ok and back to smoking. :thumbsup:

Smoking a bowl of Jewels double apple. I ran out of natural coals and I'm using quick lights. oh the horror!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! 

You were definitely missed specially after you won those 10 tons of hookah from AF. LOL I'm glad you are ok and back to smoking. :thumbsup:

Wait, is he the guy that won the mix madness competition?

• Like 2

Wait, is he the guy that won the mix madness competition?

yup yup, our own jhookah is the grand mix master that got all those goodies for creating that amazing mix. We are very proud of him, he's growing up so fast. sniff sniff.

oh yeah, good morning. I should be prepping stuff to pack for the move but I got sidetracked and I'm having a bowl of Voodoo Garden of Eden for breakfast.

21216023393_2cb42f0e15_o.thumb.jpg.e02db

• Like 1

Yup yup i am that guy who won the al fakher mix madness contest =D anyways idk what to smoke this morning as i didnt have to work because of the rain. Maybe an AF peach and mint might be the choice

• Like 1