Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Hookah night0a5f24b684aff03b813bd4b6a8175d82.jpg

Those are some sexy hookahs I usually smoke out of km single pair black hookah and when I've been smoking recently I've been having Tangiers raspberry iced tea special edition as well as trying hookafina guava

• Like 1

Damn buddy, you definitely know how to live life. I need friends like you that can just come and hang out to smoke.

I ran out of The King Brand shisha peach flavor; pretty bummed about letting it run out. I had just a tiny bit so I mixed it with some apple and I'm all good right now. :)

IMG_2299.thumb.JPG.446a214b71b1c4ecf814f

• Like 1

Damn buddy, you definitely know how to live life. I need friends like you that can just come and hang out to smoke.

I ran out of The King Brand shisha peach flavor; pretty bummed about letting it run out. I had just a tiny bit so I mixed it with some apple and I'm all good right now.

/uploads/monthly_2015_10/IMG_2299.JPG.1e74b0af1af0a955fad5b3847d91a6fa.JPG">IMG_2299.thumb.JPG.446a214b71b1c4ecf814f2ed95766ffe.JPG

I love peach and Apple mixed. You my good sir have inspired me to smoke some tomorrow!

• Like 1

I love peach and Apple mixed. You my good sir have inspired me to smoke some tomorrow!

LOL well I'm glad I can help. :)

So I finally got to stop by the smoke shop tonight and I picked up some natural coals (YAY FOR NATURAL COALS!) and also picked up 250 of nakhla Mizo grape which I'm smoking right now. it's pretty decent. I can't make out what the flavor is, but I don't think its grape, but it's still very good. 

IMG_2320.thumb.JPG.140c770f6c11432cedde9

• Like 1

LOL well I'm glad I can help.

So I finally got to stop by the smoke shop tonight and I picked up some natural coals (YAY FOR NATURAL COALS!) and also picked up 250 of nakhla Mizo grape which I'm smoking right now. it's pretty decent. I can't make out what the flavor is, but I don't think its grape, but it's still very good. 

IMG_2320.thumb.JPG.140c770f6c11432cedde93a8bae4fcd7.JPG

Tastes like a cheap white wine to me such as white people sleep aid aka franzia box wine (see chapelles show for the reference) haha

• Like 1

Damn I forgot that naklah has a kick. I guess it's been a while since I had it because I was definitely feeling the nicotine high after the first bowl. No matter, just put a second round of coals on the bowl.

• Like 1

After a really rough week at work sitting and relaxing. Got a book and smoking a mix of Al Fakher Golden Grape and Nakhla Mizo mint.

• Like 2

Smoking on a very simple mix of blueberry watermelon af. Had about 75 grams of blueberry and mixed in a 50 gram of watermelon in the same tub. I'm sure it'll get better and better through the week.

If you guys haven't checked out international hookah day on Instagram you should! Tons of prizes.

• Like 1

Smoking on a very simple mix of blueberry watermelon af. Had about 75 grams of blueberry and mixed in a 50 gram of watermelon in the same tub. I'm sure it'll get better and better through the week.

If you guys haven't checked out international hookah day on Instagram you should! Tons of prizes.

I saw that too. I have my fingers ready to get in the contest. However my luck has left me and it has moved on to you. :)  :thumbsup:

it's been a long and crazy week so I'm going to relax with a movie, 6 fingers of tequila straight up and Nakhla grape on my minzari crown. TGIF and happy smoking. 

20151003_033918086_iOS_copy.thumb.jpg.a3

I really should of gotten more what-a-mint, or at least smoked it from my alien. I had just enough to pack the alien which is a bowl I don't use too much these days but yeah, it was working well at first but maybe I used too much tobacco because its almost burning, I don't think you can burn haze unless you really try to but it started sizzling like crazy and tasted a little funny, actually had to drop from my normal 3 coals to 2 for haze believe it or not

• Like 2

15b58ac73a9f12d254875d83f5472b77.jpg

Ice apple and af lemon mojito while watching the WVU Oklahoma game. GO MOUNTAINEERS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Smoking some Al Rayan gum with mint I got for free, surprisingly good stuff, really accurate spearmint gum flavor and a good balance in flavor strength

• Like 1

I really should of gotten more what-a-mint, or at least smoked it from my alien. I had just enough to pack the alien which is a bowl I don't use too much these days but yeah, it was working well at first but maybe I used too much tobacco because its almost burning, I don't think you can burn haze unless you really try to but it started sizzling like crazy and tasted a little funny, actually had to drop from my normal 3 coals to 2 for haze believe it or not

I hear ya, with a lotus or just foil, I only rock two coals on that bowl.

Smoking some Nakh Mint on my roof tonight.  There'd be pictures, but it's very dark  Awesome.

• Like 3

Wow, posting again... maybe I smoke too much...  but this flavor is rad, so I have to share!

Tangier's Birquq Boysenberry 80% meets Nakhla Mint 20%  I call it 'purple mist' or 'joker's mist' because of the fruit and mint colors.  My next blend of this will probably be 70/30 though, to kick the mint up another peg.

Delicious.

• Like 1

I saw someone post a mix of Tangier's horchata, AF vanilla and cinnamon so I tried it but only had gum with cinnamon, its pretty damn good, you get a full rich creamy taste and texture

• Like 1

That sounds like a good mix. Af vanilla use to be really like how is the flavor on that.

It just had a really creamy vanilla and cinnamon milky taste, I couldn't pick out the flavors they just blended together for something new, it was good, nice full rich taste to it

Now I'm just smoking some gum with cinnamon and vanilla 50/50 with my friend out in his garage, his dad kicked us out of his yard cuz he thought it was a bong

• Like 2

It just had a really creamy vanilla and cinnamon milky taste, I couldn't pick out the flavors they just blended together for something new, it was good, nice full rich taste to it

Now I'm just smoking some gum with cinnamon and vanilla 50/50 with my friend out in his garage, his dad kicked us out of his yard cuz he thought it was a bong

Sahara smoke makes a shirt that says "it's not a bong" you should invest in one and wear it there next time. Or go with what I say at parties "bongs don't have hoses" outsiders always think it's drugs or vape. Pisses me off haha

• Like 2

Sahara smoke makes a shirt that says "it's not a bong" you should invest in one and wear it there next time. Or go with what I say at parties "bongs don't have hoses" outsiders always think it's drugs or vape. Pisses me off haha

Yeah but I didn't even wanna say anything to him because he's an angry old man, my friends brother tried explaining it to him before but he just wouldn't have it so whatever, is annoys me too though lol

• Like 2

Lol I know how that can be.

• Like 3

Tangiers raspberry iced tea special edition, wow this has a huge buzz.

I swear I get more of a buzz from noir than freaking burley. That stuff is crazy. I like birquq because I can actually enjoy it.

• Like 2

having another of my weird mixes. Fumari mint chocolate chill with nakhla grape... don't judge. LOL

It's actually pretty good specially since I"m also eating a chocolate bar from chocomize. The mix is about 80% fumari (all I had left) and 20% grape. 

JPEG_image-6F368E20B2EC-1.thumb.jpeg.cfa

• Like 1