Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

A little of topic but... South Africa vs USA in the Rugby World Cup tonight. Making sure I leave work at 4 pm so I can cook and have my hookah set up to watch the game. What are your expectations for the game? I think a win for SA with the bonus points to see us through to the quarter finals.

• Like 1

doing some paperwork so I'm smoking a blow of Nakhla game. I'm hooked on this flavor but I think tonight I'll smoke some of what I have leftover from the king  brand before I place another order from them. 

A little of topic but... South Africa vs USA in the Rugby World Cup tonight. Making sure I leave work at 4 pm so I can cook and have my hookah set up to watch the game. What are your expectations for the game? I think a win for SA with the bonus points to see us through to the quarter finals.

I'm not a rugby fan but this is not a sport the USA should be involved in, so my vote is on South Africa. 

Why do you say that. USA are the current Olympic rugby champs and lots of their player play club rugby in Europe?

On topic. Smoking a bowl of AF strawberry

• Like 1

Why do you say that. USA are the current Olympic rugby champs and lots of their player play club rugby in Europe?

On topic. Smoking a bowl of AF strawberry

did not know that. I don't watch sports AT ALL. I just think USA should stick to their baseball and american football, but what do I know. 

I'm trying to clear out all my little bits of shisha so I can restock my supply on the weekend. Smoking a mix of AF golden grape and Ameren black ice. Watching Georgia vs Namibia rugby match. I'm attending a car show all day Sunday so need plenty shisha. The first show I'm entering my car into

• Like 2

I'm having a bowl of Nakhla grape. I think I'm just going to smoke this every night until it's finished. 

IMG_2386.thumb.JPG.36b42c74c67f045a30c4a

• Like 1

Boy I'm having some night! 
First I dropped a tiny piece of coal on the wood floor in the office and I thought nothing of it because luckily I place a bunch of newspapers under the hookah. The problem was that all that newspaper caught on fire rather quickly. If I burn this place down I'm pretty sure we won't get our deposit back when we move in 19 days. LOL 

Then to top it off, I had left the burner on all during the first round of coals. Like seriously WTF is wrong with me tonight? Maybe I should just call it a night and go to sleep. Nothing happened because I guess the burner has a timer that goes off after a while on high, which makes me think: if it turns off by itself, then how in the (#&$(@&$ are you supposed to cook on it on the high setting for more than an hour? 

That's it for tonight. I'm going to finish my second round of coals and hit the sack. I have a long day tomorrow with TONS of paperwork to do and phone calls to make. There's a $1000 payment due to me which is delayed and I need to find out why. :pissedoff:

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 2

Been absent well not absent just not posting for a few days.

Anyway yesterday had my bro over and he brought his hookahking Brazilian hookah and we smoked Apple chai, the last pie, and mint chai.

Today I'm going to be avoiding chai because of how much we smoked haha probably doing some hookafina peppermint and maybe sex on the beach starbuzz. Not sure yet.

• Like 1

I truly don't know what's wrong with me this week. I set the coals on the burner and totally forgot that I had them on. Not that it mattered anyway because I totally forgot to turn on the freaking burner!!!!

then I misjudge the shisha and I used my minzari. Needless to say all the juice was dripping on the damn coals getting smoke all over the damn apartment. So I had to go change the shisha from the Mizari to the funnel and of course I was burning myself because the Minzari is metal. 

So I think everything is fine and I choke on my first pull. The smoke went down the wrong pipe and I started smoking. Now my throat hurts and I can't take a pull of the house without coughing. 

I think I should just hang up my hookah for the rest of the week. :pissedoff: 

Today I'm smoking a bowl of Jewels double apple. So far so good; no coals disasters and no fires started in the office. I call that a good night.

• Like 2

Today I'm smoking a bowl of Jewels double apple. So far so good; no coals disasters and no fires started in the office. I call that a good night.

Good to hear there's no more accidents lol, I'm smoking carnival nights, I really don't like it too much, not sure why but it tastes like a bootlegged version of AF grape with mint

• Like 1

Good to hear there's no more accidents lol, I'm smoking carnival nights, I really don't like it too much, not sure why but it tastes like a bootlegged version of AF grape with mint

Interesting. Carnival nights is straight up cardomom and mint to me. Either your hose or your taste buds are ghosted

• Like 2

Interesting. Carnival nights is straight up cardomom and mint to me. Either your hose or your taste buds are ghosted

I second this. It's 100% not grape related. Cardamon is from the ginger family lol

• Like 1

Nothings ghosted, I washed everything out and haven't even had any grape flavors in weeks, everything else I've smoked tastes fine but that doesn't taste anything like cardamom or peppermint to me.

• Like 1

smoking hookafina peppermint. first half hour is always like cane mint junior, very strong throat cooling and almost harsh on the inhale. Loving it right now as I'm going through some stomach issues today. Mint always seems to help out.

• Like 1

Smoked so much today. Out car club attended a big car show. So we spent the day in the club tent smoking hookah. Unfortunately someone forgot the gas stove at home so we used quick lights. That combined with thumping music all day has left me with a big headache. I've popped some painkillers and will try a bowl with coco coals. I really want to smoke so will see how it goes

6d1fa3c20f4cb7b7f74d9d29a7137c02.jpg

c58c3a2d33abfac05306236261a9414f.jpg

bf81d5a5ef6b8e433ddde241972046d8.jpg

• Like 1

that looks like a lot of fun!  Hell, I'd have brought another hookah just for the flavors!  But no quick lites for this cat... no way!  

About to start on my Fantasia Screwdriver.  I'm partial to orange and oranges with cream flavors, but lately, fantasia has been kind of disappointing me...  Guess they just aren't going to be getting my money for a while...  Not much of it to get, but so far, Nakhla, and Starbuzz is getting it all :3

that looks like a lot of fun!  Hell, I'd have brought another hookah just for the flavors!  But no quick lites for this cat... no way!  

About to start on my Fantasia Screwdriver.  I'm partial to orange and oranges with cream flavors, but lately, fantasia has been kind of disappointing me...  Guess they just aren't going to be getting my money for a while...  Not much of it to get, but so far, Nakhla, and Starbuzz is getting it all :3

I don't think fantasia is a very good brand, a lot of times when I used to order it I'd get some very dry packs, like a brand suppost to be dripping wet shouldn't be drier than nakhla, and some tobacco will be stuck together and look like it took in no juice at all, I had screw driver, it was just okay, haven't had any flavors that made me wanna buy it back

• Like 3