Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I don't think fantasia is a very good brand, a lot of times when I used to order it I'd get some very dry packs, like a brand suppost to be dripping wet shouldn't be drier than nakhla, and some tobacco will be stuck together and look like it took in no juice at all, I had screw driver, it was just okay, haven't had any flavors that made me wanna buy it back

Yeah screw Fantasia! Lol just the way I'll always feel.

Anyway smoking starbuzz sex on the beach with hookafina peppermint.

• Like 3

Me and my friend like to call fantasia the gas station brand lmao

I call it the bud light of hookah. No flavor shit brand. Lol I'll smoke any other brand but them. Same with the alcohol comparison.

• Like 3

I call it the bud light of hookah. No flavor shit brand. Lol I'll smoke any other brand but them. Same with the alcohol comparison.

Its funny because like fantasia, you can find beer cheaper than bud light that's better, and a good few of them, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with it lol

• Like 2

Smoking peach mint adalya and peppermint hookafina. Nearly out of my drawer stash which is good since I have the kilo and a quarter coming in Wednesday and samples of the alchemist tobacco coming in any day now.

• Like 2

Finishing up a bowl of nakhla grape. I might go pick up some new shisha tomorrow after I'm done with the million errands I have to do.

On other news, you are looking at the winner of a fumo glass hookah from the international hookah day 3-day contest. I'm stoked and I can't wait to try it out.

• Like 2

finishing up my fantasia bust.  Joker - no.  Screwdriver - meh.  Their mint whatever - meh.  Sad.  I miss my Mazaya fruit flavors.  Also out of my Starbuzz Pirates Cave and Tangerine Dream and that's not okay...

• Like 2

Loosing my head.... I'll leave it at that. 

having a mix of The King Shisha watermelon and apple. YUMMY! 

IMG_2495.thumb.JPG.74ecf751e49366e131ff7

Man you don't even want to know the kind of day I had today. Needless to say I'm having a bowl of that delish The King Shisha strawberry and a solid 4-fingers of straight up tequila on ice. Screw today and I'm glad it's over.

FullSizeRender_6.thumb.jpg.d2adf7fd37e45

• Like 1

Man you don't even want to know the kind of day I had today. Needless to say I'm having a bowl of that delish The King Shisha strawberry and a solid 4-fingers of straight up tequila on ice. Screw today and I'm glad it's over.

FullSizeRender_6.thumb.jpg.d2adf7fd37e45

what's your poison for tequila? I'm a don Julio man myself. Had the 42, the 70 year, anejo, reposado, and their most expensive stuff called real. I'm a sucker for a nice tequila sunrise.

• Like 1

I haven't smoked hookah in at least a week honestly, since I messed with Tangier's on my last coals I've just been waiting on 5star to send my package, that delay they had didnt help

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of AF mint outdoors and listening to some music. Chilled day. Doing a 106km bike race tomorrow so I'm in rest mode today

• Like 3

Acclimating some pinepas for a bit before I smoke it. Been loving smoking it. Might write a review on it

I heard about pinepas, it sounds good as hell

• Like 1

what's your poison for tequila? I'm a don Julio man myself. Had the 42, the 70 year, anejo, reposado, and their most expensive stuff called real. I'm a sucker for a nice tequila sunrise.

I like that one but this one was just good 'ol Jose Cuervo.

Having a mild day today. I should have been packing but I woke up feeling like crap so I just bummed around and didn't get anything done. So right now I'm having a mix of mango and strawberry Hydro Vapor Stones.

IMG_2675.thumb.JPG.a8f5926c75a46fc8ba7e2

• Like 2

Tried out Fumari's Tangelo with my Irish buddy.  It's good, and juicy, but I still like Starbuzz's Tangerine Dream more.  The tangelo had an almost buttery flavor to it... Not to mention my local shop switched from Social Smoke to Fumari, and they want $15.99 before an 8.8% sales tax for 100 grams.  I wont be doing that again.  Ridiculous.  100 grams is barely 7 bowls with my Alien, so that's like $2.50 a bowl for fumari, or like $0.50 for nakhla, al fakher, mazaya...  Why am I trying expensive name brand crap again?  Oh yeah, the search for the best flavors...  sigh...

• Like 1

Tried out Fumari's Tangelo with my Irish buddy.  It's good, and juicy, but I still like Starbuzz's Tangerine Dream more.  The tangelo had an almost buttery flavor to it... Not to mention my local shop switched from Social Smoke to Fumari, and they want $15.99 before an 8.8% sales tax for 100 grams.  I wont be doing that again.  Ridiculous.  100 grams is barely 7 bowls with my Alien, so that's like $2.50 a bowl for fumari, or like $0.50 for nakhla, al fakher, mazaya...  Why am I trying expensive name brand crap again?  Oh yeah, the search for the best flavors...  sigh...

my shop has fumari for $10 per 100 grams :huh:I only get 3 bowls from my vortex but I pack the hell out of it and I got a solid 2 hour a bowl with amazing flavor :D

• Like 1

what? 15.99? highway robbery. I get three bags for 24 in town here.

As for the flavor something is up because I have never got a buttery note at all. Tangelo is a tangerine and grapefruit mix based on the fruit. Tangerine dream is an orange jello flavor, at least to me with that weird starbuzz note most of their flavors have. When I smoke tangelo (I always have a bag at all times) I get a nice citrus mix of mostly tangerine and some sour aspect from the grapefruit. I want to say you got a bad batch or used a ghosted hose because my bowls are always flawless.

• Like 2

Fumari packs are $13 here plus tax, I still think that's too expensive, the guy charges the same for starbuzz in 100 grams, but 50 grams of AF shouldn't be freaking $5.99 plus tax

• Like 2

wow that's super expensive, but I shouldn't talk. The first time I bought Fumari it was $20.99 at my local shop.

I'm sooooooooooooo happy right now. I'm smoking some nakhla grape with grapes and iced water in the base of my new Fumo Jar Trinity hookah and O.M.G I love this thing!.
It's beautiful to look at and small enough that I can put it on my other desk next to me. Pardon the mess in the picture but I'm packing to move and everything is all over the place. So yeah, this is my new favorite hookah. It's amazing, it has a great draw, the stainless steel mouth tip on the hose feels great on my hand, and the seals are freaking great without any grommets. Yeah, I'm happy.

IMG_2721.thumb.JPG.9c06d7389b3e341650063

• Like 3

Smoking some AF grape mint, I really like it but I screwed up a bit, forgot to clean my hoses so its a bit ghosted and havent packed the 250 g cut in a good while so I kinda messed up and went too dense. But its still going alright

• Like 1