Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Looks like it would smoke pretty well. You may want to swap hoses though.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

O I will it's a must fancy hose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glass hookahs are okay but I don't want every part of my hookah to be fragile. Especially for the price of typical glass hookahs. I've smoked from a friend's and it smoked well but he would transport it from place to place. Which would scare me haha.

I have to agree with Chernobyl, the fragility of all glass just scares me to much, plus I know I cant afford one

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I have had someone pull our hookah over and the only thing that kept it from breaking was the ceramic bowl and thick glass base. I would get so nervous with a complete glass one. It looks really cool though

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Thats my point, I have only knocked mine down once, and the episode took my breath away, to lose an all glass one would just kill me

I have had my stargate thrown off of a porch. If you guys know about the stargate it is all metal with a plexiglass and metal base. The only reason it survived was because of the thick metal, it didn't dent but it did get a scratch.

I would have just stood there with a mortified look on my face, as the whole scene rolled in slomo in my eyes

Long story short, someone thought it was for illegal purposes and then threw it. My friend was mortified, he almost got hit with it.

Said person is currently indebt to me for a replacement base for the stargate because while it does still work, it still was damaged. I've had better reactions when cops came up to me questioning me about smoking my hookah in public

Ive had it on campus where they asked what it was and stood downwind but that was it. Good for you! Dont let him get away with that!

What type of base do you need, I have a base I found in a second hand shop, nothing fancy, really plain that I can t let ya have if it will work

What type of base do you need, I have a base I found in a second hand shop, nothing fancy, really plain that I can t let ya have if it will work

I doubt it would work since the Stargate uses screw on bases. Hell, even the original bowl(broken now) screwed onto the stem

Wow O.O whered u get it from? How much was it?

Bought it off a friend who was stationed in Kuwait. He bought it there for $200, and then brought it back with him. He never smoked it so I offered him $40 and he sold it to me. It has been my favourite hookah so far, although it could have a bit wider draw.

Thank you. It is quite heavy, with water it weighs about 10lbs.