Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Got my order in today but I don't know what I want to smoke, so I loaded the fumo with the last of my The King Shisha apple. If I can remember to do it tomorrow, I'm going to place another order for their new flavors and some more apple, and strawberry. :)

IMG_4215.thumb.JPG.abd5d51d11e6b42b73b7c

• Like 1

Smoking more alrayan orange mint myself, pretty solid stuff really. Nice mellow sweet and mellow mint that's really balanced, and comes through well, guess I don't need powerful flavors after all haha, better than AF orange mint? I don't think it is but I like that its different, I've heard people compare those brands but I think they're very different, this stuff is more mellow and balanced with a good kind of sweetness you don't really get in AF, plus its the same price as mazaya so its light on the wallet, I like brands like these more than stuff like haze or fumari personally

I think DUDE mentioned it doesn't like heat, and I have to agree, this stuff I like keeping on lower heat with more mellow smoke like nakhla and the flavor comes through nicely

• Like 1

Having a shot of Hookah-Hookah Guava Nectar using my new baby the Fumo Trinity Jar with the stainless steel hose. This thing is awesome but the bowl is too small. I barely get two rounds of coals before the tobacco gets completely cocked. Still haven't made up my mind about the screen for it instead of the foil because I have to use more coals and it feels the coals don't last as long as with a standard wind cover. Clouds are amazing though and because the screen doesn't touch the shisha, it feels the smoke is cleaner and smoother. The bowl is pretty cool even though it's small. you put the down stem through the bowl and it stops far enough to make the coolest spire I've ever seen. It's a mixture of a vortex and a funnel like a two in one.

Anyway, I'm off to catch up on my movies and go to sleep. My back is killing me tonight I guess from packing.

IMG_4225.thumb.JPG.a6aa551140e3786aa741a

Finished up some birquq last pie. Feel like having more so fuck it, loading up a new one.

That's the spirit Dude!!!! fuck it and have another bowl.

• Like 1

This bowl is going so damn smooth right now. I usually get at least one hiccup during a tangiers session but not this time. Thunder clouds and all the flavor possible. Loving this right now. Tangiers is becoming my favorite again sorry nakhla.

• Like 2

This bowl is going so damn smooth right now. I usually get at least one hiccup during a tangiers session but not this time. Thunder clouds and all the flavor possible. Loving this right now. Tangiers is becoming my favorite again sorry nakhla.

I still have to try tangiers. Maybe when I finalize my move next week I'll order some... Maybe I do have about 800 grams of shisha to go through from my last order. :)

I don't know how to post photos

Mmmm AF & Fumari

If you are trying to post them from the mobile app then it's not you, it's an issue with the app. Nina is aware of the situation and he already has a ticket with talkpad to get it fixed.

Hang in there.

• Like 1

Trying out this adalya cactus, it is something else... Really interesting flavor. Also cracked open my pack of birquq mimon and it smells out of this world, other lemon flavors you smell lemon zest lemon rind lemon oil. But this? No, this smells like when I used to cook my fish with fresh cut lemons, its smells literally just like I cut a lemon in half and put my nose in it, I'm so excited to try this flavor!

• Like 1

Soooooo tired. I can't wait for the next 4 days to be over already. I'm packing everything myself and it's killing my back. Good thing we are paying movers. :)

So anyway, I'm smoking a shot of hookah-hookah 7-spice and it's quite delicious. It smells like spices I would bake with but also some sort of berry and a faint anise flavor. The biggest flavor however seems to be black tea. Really yummy. If they ever sell this in 250g I would buy it in an instant.

IMG_4230.thumb.JPG.5c160e701b55d92ddaab3

Been smoking some hookafina peppermint lemonade, going to pack a bowl of it tonight. It's my first experience with this brand. Decided to branch out from my usual tangiers-haze-nak rotation and try something new. It's not bad at all. I enjoyed the flavor and the tobacco itself quite a bit. The cut reminds me of an even mushier/finer cut of social smoke. Flavor wise, I think the lemonade is more accurate than haze 5 cents a cup which I couldn't stand. Peppermint wasn't as sweet and creamy as what a mint and cane mint but it's still solid. Overall I'd say this flavor convinced me to try some of their other flavors

• Like 2

I'm falling in love with this birquq mimon, just tried it now, still weak smoke but its delicious, birquq seems easier to deal with than noir too

This buzz is killing me though lol

• Like 2

On a second round of coals on hookah-hookah blackberry. it's good but it kinda tastes like grape soda. Not bad but not sure it would be one I want on my rotation.

IMG_4248.thumb.JPG.0c006be52ea74ac2579b0

On a second round of coals on hookah-hookah blackberry. it's good but it kinda tastes like grape soda. Not bad but not sure it would be one I want on my rotation.

IMG_4248.thumb.JPG.0c006be52ea74ac2579b08ee606f72dc.JPG

Congrats on the coals and hookah giveaway.

I think if I continue smoking Tangier's I might only use silver tabs, they do leave a flavor but for now its the only way I get Tangier's working right lol, smoking it out of the 80ft instead of alien so gonna have a longer session, wonder how much coal I'm gonna go through lol

I'm falling in love with this birquq mimon, just tried it now, still weak smoke but its delicious, birquq seems easier to deal with than noir too

This buzz is killing me though lol

Try fluff packing it till just slightly over the rim and then make it dense until you're a dime or quarters width below the rim as even as possible. I get my birquq to smoke flawlessly this way! Huge huge huge clouds.

• Like 2

Try fluff packing it till just slightly over the rim and then make it dense until you're a dime or quarters width below the rim as even as possible. I get my birquq to smoke flawlessly this way! Huge huge huge clouds.

So kind of like how hookrev packed lucid in his video?

• Like 1

Also, I kinda charred the top and packed too much tobacco so after the coals were done I let it cool down took the tobacco out and mixed it, then tried what you said, dropped some tobacco on the floor but its kind of funny since I was left with just enough, trying this out and its nearly flawless, think I just need a forth silver tab

But the birquq line is definitely a lot less intimidating, not gonna be afraid of purchasing the 250 grams anymore

• Like 2

Wow this video is crazy, looks like they changed their packing methods, two American quarters width of space between foil and tobacco? It makes sense to me since when I tried Eric's old method every time the tobacco would rise up and crust to the foil and sometimes juice would run down the sides of the bowl

• Like 2

Wow this video is crazy, looks like they changed their packing methods, two American quarters width of space between foil and tobacco? It makes sense to me since when I tried Eric's old method every time the tobacco would rise up and crust to the foil and sometimes juice would run down the sides of the bowl

That's only for the tangiers large bowl if you listen to what he says. All others it's one quarter sometimes less.

• Like 1

New fumari flavor dropping on the 9th. It's an Italian liquor based flavor called limoncello. I've had the drink before and this flavor will be amazing if it tastes like it.

Finishing up some candylicious haze.

• Like 2

Okay, so my buddy bought another bag of Fumari's Tangelo, because it was said that it shouldn't have a buttery flavor.  It didn't, so my bag must have been contaminated somehow... Instead of tangerines and butter, I tasted tangerines and a strong hint of sour, with a faint backdrop of grapefruit.  The sour came through real good though, which is new to me, since sour was butter in my batch.

Still, I've tried maybe 20 Fumari flavors now, and they just aren't doing it for me.  Tangier's, Mazaya, Nakhla, Al Fakher, Starbuzz, and Romman are pretty much my go-to's these days...  I'm glad I don't taste this 'soapy note' that others have reported with Starbuzz; otherwise they wouldn't be on my list.

• Like 1

Okay, so my buddy bought another bag of Fumari's Tangelo, because it was said that it shouldn't have a buttery flavor.  It didn't, so my bag must have been contaminated somehow... Instead of tangerines and butter, I tasted tangerines and a strong hint of sour, with a faint backdrop of grapefruit.  The sour came through real good though, which is new to me, since sour was butter in my batch.

Still, I've tried maybe 20 Fumari flavors now, and they just aren't doing it for me.  Tangier's, Mazaya, Nakhla, Al Fakher, Starbuzz, and Romman are pretty much my go-to's these days...  I'm glad I don't taste this 'soapy note' that others have reported with Starbuzz; otherwise they wouldn't be on my list.

I better pack a bowl of tangelo and see if mine has the buttery taste...

• Like 1

I'm smoking some adalya mint I got for free, I've noticed this brand has that weird over washed note you get in starbuzz, the mint tastes very much like AF's mint, seems like a decent brand but nothing too special, I was getting excited about alrayan but they seem like a pretty common brand without something really interesting, might get the gum mint again if I can find it but that's about it

• Like 1