Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

I'm smoking some adalya mint I got for free, I've noticed this brand has that weird over washed note you get in starbuzz, the mint tastes very much like AF's mint, seems like a decent brand but nothing too special, I was getting excited about alrayan but they seem like a pretty common brand without something really interesting, might get the gum mint again if I can find it but that's about it

It's not as washed as starbuzz it does have some nic. Al rayan is far more washed than adalya. I've smoked a lot of adalya now and it is a great brand. Can't say anything bad. Al rayan is a good brand too but you can't put as much heat on it like adalya.

It's not as washed as starbuzz it does have some nic. Al rayan is far more washed than adalya. I've smoked a lot of adalya now and it is a great brand. Can't say anything bad. Al rayan is a good brand too but you can't put as much heat on it like adalya.

Yeah definitely can't take heat, it can be kind of a nuisance, I liked cactus a lot though it was really different, probably gonna get more and see what other interesting stuff they have, alrayan is good but I just don't want the same stuff. That's why I'm interested in the alchemist blend

Wish I was smoking tonight but I'm beat from moving and to be honest I don't know what room the hookahs are stored in. That's a project for tomorrow morning.

Yeah definitely can't take heat, it can be kind of a nuisance, I liked cactus a lot though it was really different, probably gonna get more and see what other interesting stuff they have, alrayan is good but I just don't want the same stuff. That's why I'm interested in the alchemist blend

Maracuja, peach mint, power, cactus fruit, and grape berry mint were good. Maracuja is my favorite it's so damn strong and sour gets my mouth watering just thinking about it haha their 250 containers are awesome too best I've seen.

We always learn so much on this forum.

Going through some of the last of my noir horchata, smoking okay but its working, gonna play some demons souls with this going

Well not its actually smoking really well, guess I finally got this shit down lol

Going through some of the last of my noir horchata, smoking okay but its working, gonna play some demons souls with this going

Well not its actually smoking really well, guess I finally got this shit down lol

That's the spirit! Good going

That's the spirit! Good going

Yeah the whole session went really well, no harshness whatsoever really good smoke and good flavor, I'm glad I got Tangier's with my last order cuz I'm almost all out now lol

How exactly? Lol

I'd say equal parts of your favorite vanilla and cinnamon. For example my fav vanilla is hookafina vanilla ice and my fav cinnamon is social smoke cinnamon roll so I mix them pretty much 50/50 and call it whore-chatta. lol

I'd say equal parts of your favorite vanilla and cinnamon. For example my fav vanilla is hookafina vanilla ice and my fav cinnamon is social smoke cinnamon roll so I mix them pretty much 50/50 and call it whore-chatta. lol

Well that works for me since I'm getting AF vanilla and cinnamon coming in, haven't tried other vanillas or cinnamons, so many flavors out there so little money

Well that works for me since I'm getting AF vanilla and cinnamon coming in, haven't tried other vanillas or cinnamons, so many flavors out there so little money

Totally understandable lol. That should be a good mix. I like af vanilla don't love it but af cinnamon was great. Like cinnamon roll glaze.

Totally understandable lol. That should be a good mix. I like af vanilla don't love it but af cinnamon was great. Like cinnamon roll glaze.

Honesty I took a risk on it because last time I got AF cinnamon it was a 50g pack and I think it was a bad one, it had an overly choppy cut for what you'd expect in the small packs and a lot of big stems, seemed kind of dry and didn't have much flavor so I hope it'll be better, the vanilla is good if you like the cake batter taste which I do, but I don't love it either, I just wanted something a lot more creamy this time around. How is hookafina vanilla ice? It sounds really weird

Honesty I took a risk on it because last time I got AF cinnamon it was a 50g pack and I think it was a bad one, it had an overly choppy cut for what you'd expect in the small packs and a lot of big stems, seemed kind of dry and didn't have much flavor so I hope it'll be better, the vanilla is good if you like the cake batter taste which I do, but I don't love it either, I just wanted something a lot more creamy this time around. How is hookafina vanilla ice? It sounds really weird

I feel you on that. That's how I found peach mint adalya. 50gram pack that was okay then jumped into a 250 sometimes you gotta take the leap.

Hookafina vanilla ice is really good to me. It's fairly cold and lots of cream to it. I loved it as a mixer for cinnamon orange or strawberry. I've never had af mint with cream but if you have it's probably similar to that.

I feel you on that. That's how I found peach mint adalya. 50gram pack that was okay then jumped into a 250 sometimes you gotta take the leap.

Hookafina vanilla ice is really good to me. It's fairly cold and lots of cream to it. I loved it as a mixer for cinnamon orange or strawberry. I've never had af mint with cream but if you have it's probably similar to that.

I did and it was actually pretty good, liked it a lot, more to look out for then I guess lol

Just finished up my last bowl of kashmir peach...always happy to see it enter my life and so sad to see it walk away... really need to start buying a kilo of it at a time.

Smoking some Kashmir gauva, finishing some of the last bit up and its the only good session I've had out of it, think the flavor is more heat sensitive but either way I don't really like it

I've been really slacking on posting when I smoke but it would be so often I'd probably bring down the site. Haha anyway, smoking a mix of vanilla and Mint. Not bad

I've been really slacking on posting when I smoke but it would be so often I'd probably bring down the site. Haha anyway, smoking a mix of vanilla and Mint. Not bad

It really isn't, I get in the mood for it sometimes myself or if I just have bits lying around

It really isn't, I get in the mood for it sometimes myself or if I just have bits lying around

That's actually what I'm doing right now. I keep my old boxes/containers and use the scraps to make interesting mixes.

That's actually what I'm doing right now. I keep my old boxes/containers and use the scraps to make interesting mixes.

I don't like wasting the last bits of shisha I might have around so its always a good opportunity, the lousy thing is I usually forget the better mixes I come up with but they usually aren't very good, whenever I mix AF mint and vanilla I just like using a tad of mint, or I'll use more and just put it on the bottom, its odd because I like the cream in AF's cream mixes more when it comes to that, like mint cream, but there's too much mint IMO, and they don't make the standalone creme flavor.. I think they have special edition rich creme but I don't know if its the same thing