Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I don't like wasting the last bits of shisha I might have around so its always a good opportunity, the lousy thing is I usually forget the better mixes I come up with but they usually aren't very good, whenever I mix AF mint and vanilla I just like using a tad of mint, or I'll use more and just put it on the bottom, its odd because I like the cream in AF's cream mixes more when it comes to that, like mint cream, but there's too much mint IMO, and they don't make the standalone creme flavor.. I think they have special edition rich creme but I don't know if its the same thing

Neither do I, that is why I started using it to create mixes. Sometimes they are just downright horrific but generally you can get a good mix. I do the same thing when I mix Vanilla and Mint. The mint would get too overwhelming with vanilla so it has to stay subtle.  Never had a chance to try their mint cream, I'll have to keep an eye open for that. 

• Like 2

Neither do I, that is why I started using it to create mixes. Sometimes they are just downright horrific but generally you can get a good mix. I do the same thing when I mix Vanilla and Mint. The mint would get too overwhelming with vanilla so it has to stay subtle.  Never had a chance to try their mint cream, I'll have to keep an eye open for that. 

Its decent, I've only had a 50 gram pack of it but it was enjoyable, I wouldn't get a whole tub of it but I'm sure the other creme mixes are good, it actually tastes like creme instead of the whole cake batter thing so there's that

Its decent, I've only had a 50 gram pack of it but it was enjoyable, I wouldn't get a whole tub of it but I'm sure the other creme mixes are good, it actually tastes like creme instead of the whole cake batter thing so there's that

I have about 220 grams still from when I bought rich creme...maybe ill give it another try with a mix of something. Just seems that creamy flavors make me feel nauseous for some reason :/

I have about 220 grams still from when I bought rich creme...maybe ill give it another try with a mix of something. Just seems that creamy flavors make me feel nauseous for some reason :/

that flavor is disgusting, it's like smoking vanilla air because there is hardly any flavor at all. I get nauseous as well smoking it and a headache from inhaling so hard just to get a touch of flavor. Horrible flavor. Af did not do special edition well whatsoever.

• Like 1

that flavor is disgusting, it's like smoking vanilla air because there is hardly any flavor at all. I get nauseous as well smoking it and a headache from inhaling so hard just to get a touch of flavor. Horrible flavor. Af did not do special edition well whatsoever.

I do like kiwi garden though...just seems like it has a spicy throat hit of some sort, maybe it's just me. It's the only one ive enjoyed from the special line

• Like 2

I do like kiwi garden though...just seems like it has a spicy throat hit of some sort, maybe it's just me. It's the only one ive enjoyed from the special line

I tried a few and banana Montana was the best but it's much drier than regular af and damn near impossible to mix up when you first get it till it's down to 100grams or so. I expected a lot more from them.

• Like 1

Smoking some ayam zaman double apple, with the cocourth cubes, the mazaya cubes were so tiny! Lol but these things are double the size of a titanium, they work really well and lit up faster than I expected. Awesome flavor BTW getting that nice rich anise flavor even out of a ghosted hose

• Like 2

Smoking some ayam zaman double apple, with the cocourth cubes, the mazaya cubes were so tiny! Lol but these things are double the size of a titanium, they work really well and lit up faster than I expected. Awesome flavor BTW getting that nice rich anise flavor even out of a ghosted hose

cocourth are my favorites. They had some problems awhile back but I'm in pretty good with the ceo, let me know if anything comes up with them and i'll give him a call.

• Like 3

cocourth are my favorites. They had some problems awhile back but I'm in pretty good with the ceo, let me know if anything comes up with them and i'll give him a call.

My only this was I underestimated the heat and burned my tobacco by using too much coal, they seem fine though

• Like 2

I'm sorry that I've been MIA but these past two weeks moving has kicked my butt. We are finally settled enough in the new house where I can light up a bowl and enjoy a nice smoke. I think tomorrow I'm going to skip working on the house and I'm going to take my new hookah outside with some haze what-a-mint.

Here's a picture of my new toy that I'm going to use tomorrow.... Damnit I forgot that we still can't upload pics through the app yet. I guess we are going to have to wait till tomorrow when my computers are up and running.

• Like 3

I'm sorry that I've been MIA but these past two weeks moving has kicked my butt. We are finally settled enough in the new house where I can light up a bowl and enjoy a nice smoke. I think tomorrow I'm going to skip working on the house and I'm going to take my new hookah outside with some haze what-a-mint.

Here's a picture of my new toy that I'm going to use tomorrow.... Damnit I forgot that we still can't upload pics through the app yet. I guess we are going to have to wait till tomorrow when my computers are up and running.

Welcome back, I'm trying out this othmani Turkish coffee and its great. So was ayam zamal double apple but I burned that so I'm gonna have to give that another go later lol

Oh that's awesome mint head. I love the othmani Turkish coffee but I have to be careful because it has strong nicotine.

The Ayam azal is definitely heat sensitive. I usually smoke it with only two coconut coals and no wind cover as to not burn it. Give it another go with less heat and you will like it.

• Like 2

I need to get some of those cocourth coals. My Mazayas are WAY too small *sad face*

• Like 1

I need to get some of those cocourth coals. My Mazayas are WAY too small *sad face*

I'm trying the mazayas out myself now on this Turkish coffee, they work very well but yes are very small lol, probably will need another round on this bowl

• Like 1

CORBIN!!!! What up man?

I hear the cocourth are very good. I believe DudeWheresMyHookah tried them and he loves them. I personally love the ecocha coals and just got another box of it right before I moved.

I'm trying the mazayas out myself now on this Turkish coffee, they work very well but yes are very small lol, probably will need another round on this bowl

The AF coals are also very small but I found they burn hotter BUT don't last as long as bigger cubes.

Setting up my pipe, about to enjoy a mix of tangelo and scraps of Blueberry mint and gum mastic

That sounds like a good mix. I love blueberry with mint.

I'm a big fan of blueberry mint and gum mastic, really good flavors, they're a bit much for everyday smokes for me but I like them a lot

• Like 1

CORBIN!!!! What up man?

I hear the cocourth are very good. I believe DudeWheresMyHookah tried them and he loves them. I personally love the ecocha coals and just got another box of it right before I moved.

I tried replying but my app isnt working :( first time on the actual website and i can say is wow, so different, in a good way. but as for me, ive been busy with my new job so i dont have much time for myself or anything, BUT i finally got 2 days off in a row, just wish my order was here to fully enjoy these relaxing days

• Like 3

I tried replying but my app isnt working  first time on the actual website and i can say is wow, so different, in a good way. but as for me, ive been busy with my new job so i dont have much time for myself or anything, BUT i finally got 2 days off in a row, just wish my order was here to fully enjoy these relaxing days

I know how that goes man. If I'm running low I can just drive a few minutes to get to my local shop before they close at 10pm if I'm running low.

• Like 1

I missed nakhla double apple, I'm really liking this can too, seems extremely fresh and the batch seems good, not too many stems this time around

I missed nakhla double apple, I'm really liking this can too, seems extremely fresh and the batch seems good, not too many stems this time around

You gotta try ice Apple one day. It's a completely different taste a lot of green apple minor licorice/anise and depending on how clean your hose is a good amount of cooling. It's fantastic. Sometimes the anise note in double Apple can be a bit strong however ice Apple never gets like that

• Like 3

You gotta try ice Apple one day. It's a completely different taste a lot of green apple minor licorice/anise and depending on how clean your hose is a good amount of cooling. It's fantastic. Sometimes the anise note in double Apple can be a bit strong however ice Apple never gets like that

I definitely have to try ice apple then

And ice raspberry lol

• Like 1

Man I'm really liking this foreplay on the peach, its been my everyday smoke lately, had to pack it for a friend just so he could experience it, I'm almost about to hop on the Tangier's band wagon at this point

• Like 1