Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

well pure tobacco said they were sending me samples.... my definition of samples is maybe 100 grams total of a few flavors, theirs is 700grams. I have the unreleased lemon mint, fresh mint, pineapple, perfect peach, tangerine, and honeydew melon. I don't know what to smoke first.

Oh and a sidenote I started a youtube channel, no content yet, but this week i'll be uploading a review or two in our shisha reviews section and a video of it on youtube. I want to have it so non English speakers can translate what they are hearing this way. I'll post a link when I have it uploaded!

• Like 3

I've been curious to try morangie by pure but that's about it, smoking some of the last foreplay on the peach, ran out of canary's so had to try some coconut coals on it, to my luck worked out just fine

• Like 2

I've been curious to try morangie by pure but that's about it, smoking some of the last foreplay on the peach, ran out of canary's so had to try some coconut coals on it, to my luck worked out just fine

I'll be reviewing it this week. I'll let you know how it is. Pineapple and tangerine have been BOMB. I'm smoking fresh mint now which I've had before but it's very enjoyable. I'll be doing lemon mint tomorrow for my first vid.

• Like 2

well pure tobacco said they were sending me samples.... my definition of samples is maybe 100 grams total of a few flavors, theirs is 700grams. I have the unreleased lemon mint, fresh mint, pineapple, perfect peach, tangerine, and honeydew melon. I don't know what to smoke first.

Oh and a sidenote I started a youtube channel, no content yet, but this week i'll be uploading a review or two in our shisha reviews section and a video of it on youtube. I want to have it so non English speakers can translate what they are hearing this way. I'll post a link when I have it uploaded!

I found honey dew melon underwhelming. I tried red cherry and coconut and they tasted like ass. I'm interested to hear how perfect peach is. I've heard good things so far. Pure's mint chocolate is the tits if you're into Chocolate mint flavors....or tits.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Smoking tangiers that other breakfast cereal. Been having cloud and flavor issues with lemon mint pure so I held off on doing the review today.

Maybe I'll get some tangiers on black Friday if somebody is having one. :)

11 hours ago, Rugved said:

Mojito + Gum + Pan Rasna + Cherry .. Unusual Combo But Try it

Damn that sounds good.

• Like 1

Smoking alchemist blend stout line black bear. This is my first flavor from this brand and the word wow comes to mind immediately. The smell from the packaging was like skittles of you bury your nose in it and smelled like fruity pebbles if you were standing a foot away (yea the smell is that strong and I hadn't open the bag yet). As far as taste goes, there's a slight cooling factor and hints of lemon were dominant during the first few pulls and then mellowed out with other sweet notes which I can't pick out. (I'm allergic to fruits so I don't eat them often enough to be able to pick out different fruit notes accurately) but the best I can describe it is, it tastes like rainbows. I most also mention that the bourbon barrel aging definitely lends the tobacco strong oak notes and a hint of spiciness to it. The clouds are great as well. Overall I'm very impressed and looking forward to trying out the other 5 flavors I got!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, andchit said:

Smoking alchemist blend stout line black bear. This is my first flavor from this brand and the word wow comes to mind immediately. The smell from the packaging was like skittles of you bury your nose in it and smelled like fruity pebbles if you were standing a foot away (yea the smell is that strong and I hadn't open the bag yet). As far as taste goes, there's a slight cooling factor and hints of lemon were dominant during the first few pulls and then mellowed out with other sweet notes which I can't pick out. (I'm allergic to fruits so I don't eat them often enough to be able to pick out different fruit notes accurately) but the best I can describe it is, it tastes like rainbows. I most also mention that the bourbon barrel aging definitely lends the tobacco strong oak notes and a hint of spiciness to it. The clouds are great as well. Overall I'm very impressed and looking forward to trying out the other 5 flavors I got!

I got an entirely different taste when I smoked it last.

Hey be careful with allergies and hookah, you could end up very sick as extracts are much more powerful than the fruit. Please be weary of this I don't want you to end up on this news or some shit.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, andchit said: Smoking alchemist blend stout line black bear. This is my first flavor from this brand and the word wow comes to mind immediately. The smell from the packaging was like skittles of you bury your nose in it and smelled like fruity pebbles if you were standing a foot away (yea the smell is that strong and I hadn't open the bag yet). As far as taste goes, there's a slight cooling factor and hints of lemon were dominant during the first few pulls and then mellowed out with other sweet notes which I can't pick out. (I'm allergic to fruits so I don't eat them often enough to be able to pick out different fruit notes accurately) but the best I can describe it is, it tastes like rainbows. I most also mention that the bourbon barrel aging definitely lends the tobacco strong oak notes and a hint of spiciness to it. The clouds are great as well. Overall I'm very impressed and looking forward to trying out the other 5 flavors I got!

I got an entirely different taste when I smoked it last.

Hey be careful with allergies and hookah, you could end up very sick as extracts are much more powerful than the fruit. Please be weary of this I don't want you to end up on this news or some shit.

What was the taste that you got from it? It's definitely ambiguous to me. It's sweetness + oak and spice.

And thanks for the heads up. I'm currently feeling fine lol and I've smoked plenty of fruit flavored tobacco before and haven't had a reaction. I think it might be the pesticides used that I'm allergic to because if I eat home grown fruits I'm fine - store bought, not so much. But I appreciate the concern! And let's not forget that the media will twist into how hookah is super deadly lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, andchit said:

What was the taste that you got from it? It's definitely ambiguous to me. It's sweetness + oak and spice.

And thanks for the heads up. I'm currently feeling fine lol and I've smoked plenty of fruit flavored tobacco before and haven't had a reaction. I think it might be the pesticides used that I'm allergic to because if I eat home grown fruits I'm fine - store bought, not so much. But I appreciate the concern! And let's not forget that the media will twist into how hookah is super deadly lol

to me it was like polar bear with added tobacco notes. When I reviewed polar bear I said it was creamy blueberry and strawberry. But black bear did have some cooling and a gum aspect similar to guminati. I want to say there was a mild citrus note but skittles is not what I'd classify it as, skittles is queen of sex starbuzz with strawberry margarita starbuzz for my tastebuds but we're all different lol

Yes the media would slander us just as bad as those "truth" commercials do with the dubstep and lies about 100 cigarettes being in one hookah bowl hahahahaha they are brutal to us. Well that's good to hear since there aren't pesticides in extracts you'll probably always be good. Just don't go dying on us! hahaha

• Like 2

So my package came in, didn't get any sleep today but it worked in my favor since I got to have a couple of friends over, (I work at night so yeah) but I packed both alchemist blend double apple and alpine mint in my two hookahs for us, first impressions were really good, we all really enjoyed it and I was kind of able to just throw it in and smoke it without any trouble at all, I almost feel it's a little bit like nakhla in the sense that when it takes more heat it really bumps up the flavor, but the flavor is strong in general, just having some trouble hitting that sweet spot with heat management but I mean, it hasn't burned or anything. I thought the double apple was surprisingly good I really really like it, can't say what double apple it reminds me of though, the alpine mint reminds me of social smoke mint but on crack, without that glycerin taste to it and a more full bodied flavor

• Like 2

Also Dude, I hope you do more video reviews, I liked the one you posted, makes me wanna pick up that melon stuff right now lol, it was helpful too since I wasn't sure what the best way of packing it was, and I'm glad it know it'll work well out of the alien, also you said itll easy go two rounds of coals out of an alien? Would the case be the same with titanium's instead of leos? That cloud output was nuts too, I was getting good smoke but Jesus Christ

• Like 2

Also Dude, I hope you do more video reviews, I liked the one you posted, makes me wanna pick up that melon stuff right now lol, it was helpful too since I wasn't sure what the best way of packing it was, and I'm glad it know it'll work well out of the alien, also you said itll easy go two rounds of coals out of an alien? Would the case be the same with titanium's instead of leos? That cloud output was nuts too, I was getting good smoke but Jesus Christ

Thanks for watching. That melon is one of my favorites the video doesn't do it justice it was fantastic. I'm not sure I haven't used titanium on alchemist and the coals I was using are significantly lower heat output, the bowl lasted just shy of 2 hours and took 5 coals the clouds and flavor was less pronounced but it was still tasty.

I try to get the biggest clouds with each tobacco lol I'm not a cloud chaser but I don't feel satisfaction unless I pull I certain amount. Alchemist takes heat like a champ too which helps

• Like 1

smoking majestic melon alchemist

You can read the review here in our shisha reviews or watch it here:

Dude!!!!

Awesome review man. Keep up the great work. I finically got to watch it this morning.

• Like 2

smoking majestic melon alchemist You can read the review here in our shisha reviews or watch it here:

Dude!!!!

Awesome review man. Keep up the great work. I finically got to watch it this morning.

Thank you dd! I'm filming another one with a friend today

• Like 1

Thanks for watching. That melon is one of my favorites the video doesn't do it justice it was fantastic. I'm not sure I haven't used titanium on alchemist and the coals I was using are significantly lower heat output, the bowl lasted just shy of 2 hours and took 5 coals the clouds and flavor was less pronounced but it was still tasty.

I try to get the biggest clouds with each tobacco lol I'm not a cloud chaser but I don't feel satisfaction unless I pull I certain amount. Alchemist takes heat like a champ too which helps

I'm not a cloud chaser either but I also like that satisfying feeling of the dense thick smoke, plus the flavor always comes through that much more anyway. I tried the denser pack out of the alien, after three titanium's were done I pulled the foil and there was still some unused tobacco, I even used a wind cover at the end, so it'll probably go longer with these as well. Anyways I'm smoking some alpine mint, awesome stuff, haven't had a straight mint in awhile. I love alchemist blend so far. Also tried that ice apple earlier and its fantastic too

• Like 2

I'm not a cloud chaser either but I also like that satisfying feeling of the dense thick smoke, plus the flavor always comes through that much more anyway. I tried the denser pack out of the alien, after three titanium's were done I pulled the foil and there was still some unused tobacco, I even used a wind cover at the end, so it'll probably go longer with these as well. Anyways I'm smoking some alpine mint, awesome stuff, haven't had a straight mint in awhile. I love alchemist blend so far. Also tried that ice apple earlier and its fantastic too

You're 100 percent right you get more flavor and such a satisfied feeling like yeah I did this with my own two hands and my lungs. Haha

Glad you're enjoying it I have alpine mint to review sometime soon myself perhaps tonight I'll open it. Ice Apple for life I swear by it

• Like 2

You're 100 percent right you get more flavor and such a satisfied feeling like yeah I did this with my own two hands and my lungs. Haha

Glad you're enjoying it I have alpine mint to review sometime soon myself perhaps tonight I'll open it. Ice Apple for life I swear by it

For real lol, that's one of the things that keeps hookah interesting always trying to make it work just right and trying new things, with the ice apple I did used a ghosted hose but it was still great, gonna wash it out later to get the full flavor, but this whole package was just great, I didn't think I'd like a green apple flavor but its awesome, that ice line really isn't something to sleep on. In the near future I'm gonna have to grab more of both these tobaccos. I'm also really glad that alchemist blend isn't too rough on the wallet I mean its so good but the pricing is really reasonable. And nakhla is always your best friend if you wanna save money as well

• Like 2

smoking alchemist stout double apple. Go read my review on it, I've talked about it enough but as a teaser I will say it's my favorite double apple of all time. Expect a video on the subject tomorrow!

• Like 1

smoking alchemist stout double apple. Go read my review on it, I've talked about it enough but as a teaser I will say it's my favorite double apple of all time. Expect a video on the subject tomorrow!

Its funny with how you mentioned you had a little bit of trouble packing the stout like before as I'm having a bit of trouble myself, do you pack it the same way with the haze semi dense pack or what?

• Like 1

Its funny with how you mentioned you had a little bit of trouble packing the stout like before as I'm having a bit of trouble myself, do you pack it the same way with the haze semi dense pack or what?

Yup semi dense in a shallow bowl like an alien

• Like 2