Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I'm going to give this a shot tonight. Last time I did jot have much luck. Hope it's better

What sounds good? I don't get it.

I had a picture, but it did not post. Oh well. It's hookahfina Guava. Not all that good. Really fake tasting.

• Like 2

I'm going to give this a shot tonight. Last time I did jot have much luck. Hope it's better

What sounds good? I don't get it.

I had a picture, but it did not post. Oh well. It's hookahfina Guava. Not all that good. Really fake tasting.

Good to know. I'll steer clear of it. Try Mizo guava by nakhla that's my favorite.

• Like 1

I finally unpacked my Social Smoke Izmir last night and figured I would smoke out of it tonight. So right now I'm having a bowl of Hookah-Hookah dazed and confused on my Izmir using my Minzari gold crown.

This flavor is...interesting. It tastes a bit like chocolate mint without the mint and there's definitely a hint of citrus in there as well. So far is decent, but I like their apple jax much better; it's like a double apple but with a strong cinnamon kick to it.

I would upload a picture but I'm on my very old MacBook Pro and iPhoto is still playing around with updates and I don't feel like going all the way to the basement to get on my iMac. lol

I just realized that our mobile app is working properly now and I don't have to go to the basement to upload the pictures. :)

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168561.0552

And while I'm at it, here's a view of my hookah room. I have a lot of work ahead of me lol.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168671.6360

• Like 2

I finally unpacked my Social Smoke Izmir last night and figured I would smoke out of it tonight. So right now I'm having a bowl of Hookah-Hookah dazed and confused on my Izmir using my Minzari gold crown.

This flavor is...interesting. It tastes a bit like chocolate mint without the mint and there's definitely a hint of citrus in there as well. So far is decent, but I like their apple jax much better; it's like a double apple but with a strong cinnamon kick to it.

I would upload a picture but I'm on my very old MacBook Pro and iPhoto is still playing around with updates and I don't feel like going all the way to the basement to get on my iMac. lol

I just realized that our mobile app is working properly now and I don't have to go to the basement to upload the pictures.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168561.055209.thumb.jpg.cbe7ee739c574744d7a01f08e8b79303.jpg

And while I'm at it, here's a view of my hookah room. I have a lot of work ahead of me lol.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168671.636091.jpg.a8487552808bf8dee4db5b23ea100bf7.jpg

I like the new place man. You enjoying it more than your last?

I just realized that our mobile app is working properly now and I don't have to go to the basement to upload the pictures.

community/uploads/monthly_2015_11/ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168561.055209.thumb.jpg.cbe7ee739c574744d7a01f08e8b79303.jpg" alt="ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168561.055209.thumb.jpg.cbe7ee739c574744d7a01f08e8b79303.jpg">

community/uploads/monthly_2015_11/ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168671.636091.jpg.a8487552808bf8dee4db5b23ea100bf7.jpg" alt="ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448168671.636091.jpg.a8487552808bf8dee4db5b23ea100bf7.jpg">

I like the new place man. You enjoying it more than your last?

Oh yeah! I'm really loving it. There's so much room compared to our old apartment, and the sunroom is completely enclosed so the smoke doesn't get into the house when I'm in here. The girlfriend gave me the go-ahead to design it however I want so I'm already working on the shelve to display my hookahs. Can't wait to show you guys when it's done.

• Like 2

Smoking some nakhla ice apple, been smoking it a bit more often than alchemist blend, I just really like this crisp clean green apple flavor. Probably gonna try throwing some mint into double apple later, both alchemist, haven't bothered trying yet for some reason

• Like 2

Smoking some nakhla ice apple, been smoking it a bit more often than alchemist blend, I just really like this crisp clean green apple flavor. Probably gonna try throwing some mint into double apple later, both alchemist, haven't bothered trying yet for some reason

I might do it soon with alchemist I have like a bowl and a mix left. I haven't smoked since my review since I'm trying to savor it. I wish 5star stocked it but I might just have to bite the bullet and make a hookahjohn order

• Like 1

I might do it soon with alchemist I have like a bowl and a mix left. I haven't smoked since my review since I'm trying to savor it. I wish 5star stocked it but I might just have to bite the bullet and make a hookahjohn order

I'd rather order from john at this point after the issues I've had with 5star anyways

• Like 2

I'd rather order from john at this point after the issues I've had with 5star anyways

HJ is the only vendor I ever order from lol. I've heard horror stories about 5star over the years so I've always stayed away. Yeah HJ'S tobacco brand inventory isn't extensive but I've never had any issues with my orders and the pros of a small inventory list is that the tobacco as less of a chance of sitting on shelf for too long. I've had spoiled Nak from hookah-shisha once...still have nightmares about it. Never again bro.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, andchit said:

HJ is the only vendor I ever order from lol. I've heard horror stories about 5star over the years so I've always stayed away. Yeah HJ'S tobacco brand inventory isn't extensive but I've never had any issues with my orders and the pros of a small inventory list is that the tobacco as less of a chance of sitting on shelf for too long. I've had spoiled Nak from hookah-shisha once...still have nightmares about it. Never again bro.

H-S screwed me on a mazaya order of half a kilo of mixed boxes. All were expired in 2012 or 2013. They haven't got my money since. lol

55 minutes ago, Mint Head said:

understandable. Did you get that cinnamon from alex yet?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, andchit said:  

H-S screwed me on a mazaya order of half a kilo of mixed boxes. All were expired in 2012 or 2013. They haven't got my money since. lol

55 minutes ago, Mint Head said:  

That's messed up, did they at least refund you? And yeah I did get my cinnamon, Alex was lucky too because it was another one in the old packaging but managed to be alright and not expired. I haven't ordered from hookah-shisha at all lately just because most sites have better prices and more of what I want anyways.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, andchit said:   HJ is the only vendor I ever order from lol. I've heard horror stories about 5star over the years so I've always stayed away. Yeah HJ'S tobacco brand inventory isn't extensive but I've never had any issues with my orders and the pros of a small inventory list is that the tobacco as less of a chance of sitting on shelf for too long. I've had spoiled Nak from hookah-shisha once...still have nightmares about it. Never again bro.

55 minutes ago, Mint Head said:   I'd rather order from john at this point after the issues I've had with 5star anyways

That's messed up, did they at least refund you? And yeah I did get my cinnamon, Alex was lucky too because it was another one in the old packaging but managed to be alright and not expired. I haven't ordered from hookah-shisha at all lately just because most sites have better prices and more of what I want anyways.

No I didn't even bother with it. It was like 20 with shipping. It takes a week for anything I order to get here from them anyway. That's why I stick with 5star and sometimes hj. He just has so little stock. That's good in the sense of things not going bad but at the same time I want variety

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, andchit said:   HJ is the only vendor I ever order from lol. I've heard horror stories about 5star over the years so I've always stayed away. Yeah HJ'S tobacco brand inventory isn't extensive but I've never had any issues with my orders and the pros of a small inventory list is that the tobacco as less of a chance of sitting on shelf for too long. I've had spoiled Nak from hookah-shisha once...still have nightmares about it. Never again bro.

55 minutes ago, Mint Head said:   I'd rather order from john at this point after the issues I've had with 5star anyways

No I didn't even bother with it. It was like 20 with shipping. It takes a week for anything I order to get here from them anyway. That's why I stick with 5star and sometimes hj. He just has so little stock. That's good in the sense of things not going bad but at the same time I want variety

From where I'm at H-S ships fasted to me, its three days where 5star and HJ takes 5. I like 5star's variety but at the same time it seems best to purchase what's most commonly sold so you get fresh stock

• Like 2

Holy crap I'm still alive, ya'll!

Hey all, and hey new folks.  Work's been tearing my life a new one, and I have been having so many family-related issues pop up here recently that my free time is better spent getting more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night.  Missed you all, and I miss being on here.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit at the end of the year, and I'll be back for reals.

That said, I've been smoking Tangiers Kashmir Cherry here recently when I have the time to set up the hookah.  Not too shabby.  I thought it was the only Tangiers flavor I had for about a month but it turns out I had about 6 other unopened packages.  Psh, sucks to be away from the hookah as much as I am.

dd - I saw above you guys got a new place.  Congrats!

• Like 4

having the last of my Nakhla Strawberry using my social smoke Izmir and my clay egyptian bowl. freezing my ass off because there's absolutely no heat back here in the sunroom. :huh:

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448345827.6798

6 minutes ago, TheEightyFour said:

Hey all, and hey new folks.  Work's been tearing my life a new one, and I have been having so many family-related issues pop up here recently that my free time is better spent getting more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night.  Missed you all, and I miss being on here.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit at the end of the year, and I'll be back for reals.

That said, I've been smoking Tangiers Kashmir Cherry here recently when I have the time to set up the hookah.  Not too shabby.  I thought it was the only Tangiers flavor I had for about a month but it turns out I had about 6 other unopened packages.  Psh, sucks to be away from the hookah as much as I am.

OMG!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! LOOK IT, LOOK IT, LOOK IT!. DOUG IS BACK!!

We missed ya brother. Work must really be hectic if you haven't been around in a bit. WOW!.

Thanks, yes the girlfriend and I got our own house now. There's  A LOT to get used to and I don't think I like the fact that I have to rake my own leaves now that we have a backyard and a front yard. But I can't complaint because nothing beats the peace and quiet and peace of mind of being in your own place with no noisy neighbors around you. The difference is so great that the only way I measure it is by comparing the sound level of the TV. In the old apartment it was the norm to have the TV volume at least at 35 when the upstairs neighbors were away and at 50 or 55 when the freaking kids were running around. Now we are in an actual living room and when I put the sound level at 17 its way too loud; at 20 and my gf is yelling why is the TV so loud. LOL. Totally different.

After the holidays I'm decorating the hookah room anyway I want it. We only have the 3rd table up here because, well, the holidays man, the holidays!. We have about 25 people from both sides of the family having thanksgiving with us here in our new house, but once the holidays are over this damn table is going in the basement and I'm putting a loveseat in here. In the summer this room is going to be perfect because its big and has 7 windows which is why we call it a sunroom. :):)

Oh yeah, all the other rooms are perfect and big and comfy and there's a lot of walking around because we don't know where we put anything and now we have to go from room to room just to get something. LOL

Glad to see you back man and I hope things are well with you. Hope you are ready for the holidays. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Welcome back Doug! Happy to see you around these parts again.

Just figured out the app was silently not posting anything of mine even though it would say it did. Figures that's why I seemed to get no new notifications. Anyway just finished a bowl of AF grape with berries

• Like 2

trying out morangie for the first time in a year. It's okay. I think they re-vamped the line since this is far juicier than my previous batch.

Weird flavor though. First half hour the mango and orange fight and it's kind of gross but as the bowl goes on it gets very sweet and blends better. Will I pick this up again? Nah. Will I smoke all of my sample tin? Probably not. It's one of those flavors that gets all this praise but is a letdown.

• Like 1

trying out morangie for the first time in a year. It's okay. I think they re-vamped the line since this is far juicier than my previous batch.

Weird flavor though. First half hour the mango and orange fight and it's kind of gross but as the bowl goes on it gets very sweet and blends better. Will I pick this up again? Nah. Will I smoke all of my sample tin? Probably not. It's one of those flavors that gets all this praise but is a letdown.

Wow are you serious? I was really excited to try it. All the reviews rave about it but I guess you have to take in their pallets, I don't usually like the same stuff most reviewers do. I think I'll just take your word for it and go for lemon mint instead if I try pure. I mean I trust your judgement since I really enjoyed that foreplay on the peach, and funny enough I'm finishing up my nakhla ice apple, I just love this flavor so much and have been favoring it over the flavors I got from alchemist just because this bright flavor is good any time of the day, I'm always in the mood for it. Not always wanting a menthol kick in the teeth from alpine mint or the double apple, the double apple is stuff I like to end the day with actually

• Like 1

trying out morangie for the first time in a year. It's okay. I think they re-vamped the line since this is far juicier than my previous batch. Weird flavor though. First half hour the mango and orange fight and it's kind of gross but as the bowl goes on it gets very sweet and blends better. Will I pick this up again? Nah. Will I smoke all of my sample tin? Probably not. It's one of those flavors that gets all this praise but is a letdown.

Wow are you serious? I was really excited to try it. All the reviews rave about it but I guess you have to take in their pallets, I don't usually like the same stuff most reviewers do. I think I'll just take your word for it and go for lemon mint instead if I try pure. I mean I trust your judgement since I really enjoyed that foreplay on the peach, and funny enough I'm finishing up my nakhla ice apple, I just love this flavor so much and have been favoring it over the flavors I got from alchemist just because this bright flavor is good any time of the day, I'm always in the mood for it. Not always wanting a menthol kick in the teeth from alpine mint or the double apple, the double apple is stuff I like to end the day with actually

It's weird. It gets tasty mid way in but the first half hour is just off for my taste. The peach they sent me smells god awful. I still haven't mustered up the courage to smoke it or open it. Everything else is good. But lemon mint is a new level of taste. I can't do it justice with words.

I'm glad you like my recommendations. I need to order some more of each of those. I do miss them. I like double Apple alchemist more now though lol

• Like 1

I'm enjoying a bowl of Fumari spiced chai. This is really good

I hear good things about chaitastic by haze. I've had fumaris and it was tasty but the flavor did die down kind of quick. I like hookafina chai the most so far