Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Happy thanksgiving, and before bed I finally decided to throw a layer of mint on top of my double apple, really delicious, I should of been doing this sooner. Screw that apple doppio and white mint lmao

• Like 1

Smoking alchemist peppermint mocha. This flavor is the tits. The peppermint is wonderfully strong but it somehow doesn't overpower the mocha. Not sure if it's just my imagination but the regular line handles heat way better than the stout line. But it might be too early to say since I've only tried black bear and this so far. Really looking forward to the double apple. Might open it tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andchit said:

Smoking alchemist peppermint mocha. This flavor is the tits. The peppermint is wonderfully strong but it somehow doesn't overpower the mocha. Not sure if it's just my imagination but the regular line handles heat way better than the stout line. But it might be too early to say since I've only tried black bear and this so far. Really looking forward to the double apple. Might open it tomorrow.

glad you like it. It's my second favorite alchemist flavor. I agree standard works better with heat but I get just as big of clouds with stout.

Open the double apple. Check my video if you want a better description of it but take it from me it's an amazing smoke. I just used the last of mine earlier with some pineapple.

Anyway smoking a base of alchemist lemon mint, with half pure tangerine and half fumari limoncello and I'm at peace with the world. This mix is so good that I could play call of duty and die 8 times in a row and not even bat a lash at it. I'm smoking this until every bit is used.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andchit said: Smoking alchemist peppermint mocha. This flavor is the tits. The peppermint is wonderfully strong but it somehow doesn't overpower the mocha. Not sure if it's just my imagination but the regular line handles heat way better than the stout line. But it might be too early to say since I've only tried black bear and this so far. Really looking forward to the double apple. Might open it tomorrow.

glad you like it. It's my second favorite alchemist flavor. I agree standard works better with heat but I get just as big of clouds with stout.

Open the double apple. Check my video if you want a better description of it but take it from me it's an amazing smoke. I just used the last of mine earlier with some pineapple.

Anyway smoking a base of alchemist lemon mint, with half pure tangerine and half fumari limoncello and I'm at peace with the world. This mix is so good that I could play call of duty and die 8 times in a row and not even bat a lash at it. I'm smoking this until every bit is used.

Yeah I have no problems with getting clouds from either line, I just find myself not touching the coals as often with the regular line. I've seen your DA review before and that's what has me damn excited about it plus the smell from the packaging lol. It was a tough choice between trying out the peppermint mocha or double apple tonight but I wanted to give the regular line a shot.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, andchit said:

Yeah I have no problems with getting clouds from either line, I just find myself not touching the coals as often with the regular line. I've seen your DA review before and that's what has me damn excited about it plus the smell from the packaging lol. It was a tough choice between trying out the peppermint mocha or double apple tonight but I wanted to give the regular line a shot.

I'd just mix them but I'm adventurous. I've made tasty mixes this way and some total fails alike.

I do like the regular line but for stout being a black leaf I like it more than tangiers because there is no worries with packing and heat.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, andchit said:  

I'd just mix them but I'm adventurous. I've made tasty mixes this way and some total fails alike.

I do like the regular line but for stout being a black leaf I like it more than tangiers because there is no worries with packing and heat.

Yeah tangiers doesn't treat me very well. And it's mainly humidity issues. Nyc has a very humid climate even when it's 20 degrees. So I definitely agree with the stout line being a better replacement for black leaf. Also isn't tangiers technically just regular unwashed brown leaf tobacco with a black molasses base? Because I definitely taste a difference in tobacco notes between the two brands

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, andchit said:

Yeah tangiers doesn't treat me very well. And it's mainly humidity issues. Nyc has a very humid climate even when it's 20 degrees. So I definitely agree with the stout line being a better replacement for black leaf. Also isn't tangiers technically just regular unwashed brown leaf tobacco with a black molasses base? Because I definitely taste a difference in tobacco notes between the two brands

Oh yeah humidity is a no-go with it. On rainy days I get horrible sessions.

You know eric has never came out and said this is what tobacco I use but he has hinted its a variety of a few blends. You're correct that it's unwashed and has a black molasses base but I really listened to his interviews with hookah john and he was saying that there isn't any glycerin in it. He's a chemist so he went mad scientist and created something unique to prevent it from burning too much. It's easily the most artisan hand crafted tobacco.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, andchit said:  

Oh yeah humidity is a no-go with it. On rainy days I get horrible sessions.

You know eric has never came out and said this is what tobacco I use but he has hinted its a variety of a few blends. You're correct that it's unwashed and has a black molasses base but I really listened to his interviews with hookah john and he was saying that there isn't any glycerin in it. He's a chemist so he went mad scientist and created something unique to prevent it from burning too much. It's easily the most artisan hand crafted tobacco.

I didn't know about it being glycerin free, I did know that it has no water content, hence why it's so susceptible to humidity. Eric really did go all mad scientist on it lol

• Like 3

I didn't know about it being glycerin free, I did know that it has no water content, hence why it's so susceptible to humidity. Eric really did go all mad scientist on it lol

I always thought there was too but I really paid attention and neglected my bowl last time I watched it and I swear that's what I heard. It operates at 350 degrees since there is no water too but he only uses low heat charcoal its the biggest what the F I've watched. He's a genius though I'll give him that. Everytime I talk to him at the lounge I leave a more educated individual. He should teach or write a book.

• Like 1

I always thought there was too but I really paid attention and neglected my bowl last time I watched it and I swear that's what I heard. It operates at 350 degrees since there is no water too but he only uses low heat charcoal its the biggest what the F I've watched. He's a genius though I'll give him that. Everytime I talk to him at the lounge I leave a more educated individual. He should teach or write a book.

Aaaand I'm jealous now lol. I've been wanting to go to the tangiers lounge forever. I'm hoping to go to San Diego sometime next year just so I can do that (and because craft breweries, duh lol)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andchit said:   I didn't know about it being glycerin free, I did know that it has no water content, hence why it's so susceptible to humidity. Eric really did go all mad scientist on it lol

Aaaand I'm jealous now lol. I've been wanting to go to the tangiers lounge forever. I'm hoping to go to San Diego sometime next year just so I can do that (and because craft breweries, duh lol)

You get the freshest and best prepared bowls of tangiers but you don't get the biggest clouds since the bowls are huge the golden canary charcoal is tiny and lasts about a half hour.

If you go there's a bunch of cool spots I can tell you for hookah and food. I grew up there but I haven't been on the drinking circuit long enough to know any spots for that :/

• Like 1

My best friends birthday. Having a small braai. 7 people. 3 hookahs. 4 bottles of wine. 1 bottle of brandy. 3 cases of beer. Good evening

Smoking a mix of Al Fakher blueberry and royal tobacco mint

• Like 3

My best friends birthday. Having a small braai. 7 people. 3 hookahs. 4 bottles of wine. 1 bottle of brandy. 3 cases of beer. Good evening

Smoking a mix of Al Fakher blueberry and royal tobacco mint

That sounds like a fun party!

• Like 1

Tried mizo guava again since I still had it stored away, figured I'd go with the super dense donut pack that I've been using for nakhla lately to see if it helps, it did. Still not super in love with it but it is a good guava

• Like 1

Hope everybody had an awesome thanksgiving. I wasn't feeling well last night so I didn't smoke, but I am tonight. Right now I'm enjoying the nice cinnamon kick from the hookah-hookah Apple Jax. I need a kilo of this stuff lol

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448860968.3992

• Like 1

Not smoking as I'm at work. But thinking about after work. Bought a new 55inch LED tv this morning as an upgrade from.my current 40. Going to light a bowl and set it up tonight...

• Like 2

Hope everybody had an awesome thanksgiving. I wasn't feeling well last night so I didn't smoke, but I am tonight. Right now I'm enjoying the nice cinnamon kick from the hookah-hookah Apple Jax. I need a kilo of this stuff lol

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448860968.399238.thumb.jpg.746274ba012be01d5f78eeb032cc4a39.jpg

I use to love this stuff! I used a apple bowl one time. It worked great. Hookah hookah, reminds me of when I first started to smoke.

• Like 1

Hope everybody had an awesome thanksgiving. I wasn't feeling well last night so I didn't smoke, but I am tonight. Right now I'm enjoying the nice cinnamon kick from the hookah-hookah Apple Jax. I need a kilo of this stuff lol community/uploads/monthly_2015_11/ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448860968.399238.thumb.jpg.746274ba012be01d5f78eeb032cc4a39.jpg" alt="ImageUploadedByHookah.org1448860968.399238.thumb.jpg.746274ba012be01d5f78eeb032cc4a39.jpg">

I use to love this stuff! I used a apple bowl one time. It worked great. Hookah hookah, reminds me of when I first started to smoke.

That's exactly why I can't smoke it. For a year solid it was hookah hookah Jamaican rum and orange with starbuzz quick lights and a mod hookah. Lol it ruined it for me

• Like 1

Forgot to post about true cloudz.

Well not much to say. It works flawlessly! The flavor isn't the most pronounced but as a hookah enhancer this is the best option. I got pink lemonade and packed fumari limoncello on top. The taste was absolutely phenomenal.

It was weird to stick my finger into some sticky melted frosty looking product and swab the bowl walls but was totally worth it.

• Like 1

Smoking the last of my alchemist blend double apple, finished my alpine mint the other night, I'd have to try more flavors but so far I think it's probably one of the better brands, for me anyways, not so much a game changer but id smoke this over most other tobamels, or however you spell that.

• Like 2