Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

well I just learned that I am officially part of the alchemist brand review team. http://www.alchemisttobacco.com/reviewers.html This whole reviewing thing is moving so fast! Anyway I'm smoking blueberry af and af mint.

Nice, I mean you were pretty quick with getting those reviews out after getting those samples but that's surprising they just brought you on boars so quick, and that they are even getting a review community together in general.

They kept going on and on about my written stuff and pushed me to do videos. I've known for a few weeks but it's finally official. People like you help me out by watching though so thanks again

They are moving fast but I think they can compensate since their stuff is flying off the shelves at hookahjohn.

Yeah no problem, I mean I like the more detailed reviews, I think the community needs more reviewers that'll not be so ambiguous and do more than just what starbuzz comes out with. But that's just how I feel on it.

• Like 2

Haven't been able to smoke since Thursday so I'm finally kicking back, relaxing with a bowl of oh boy explosion. Can't wait to get my new hj bowl in the mail tomorrow though.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if I mentioned how I've been packing nakhla lately but I've gotten it to work great to my preference by starting with a fluff over pack, then I just mash it in the bowl with my palm, out of an Egyptian that is. Depending on how much it'll be just below the rim or right up on it, then I just clear up the center hole and keep pressing it down so its as tight as I can get it packed in there. I get tons of flavor and decent smoke that grows over time becoming pretty large. Lasts a good two rounds and possibly a third but I haven't tried out of this pretty wide and shallow Egyptian. This pack has just made nakhla so enjoyable for me. Smoking double Apple currently

• Like 3

Smoking alchemist stone mint in the new hj ferris bowl. 1) wow stone mint is a cane mint equivalent minus the bs maintenance that comes with Tangier's lol 2) this ferris bowl is legit. Shit I should get another one of these. Highly recommend to anyone who heavily uses their lotus

• Like 4

Smoking alchemist stone mint in the new hj ferris bowl. 1) wow stone mint is a cane mint equivalent minus the bs maintenance that comes with Tangier's lol 2) this ferris bowl is legit. Shit I should get another one of these. Highly recommend to anyone who heavily uses their lotus

If I had a lotus I'd rather get that than a silicon bowl, something about them worries me and makes me want to stay away lol. Smoking AF blueberry mint

• Like 1

If I had a lotus I'd rather get that than a silicon bowl, something about them worries me and makes me want to stay away lol. Smoking AF blueberry mint

Definitely. I have the samsaris bowl. It's in my top 3 worst bowls I've ever used. I just got it because I have bowl collecting addiction lol. After 3 uses, the lotus doesn't fit snuggly in the samsaris. Silicone just degrades so quickly. Obviously you don't need the ferris bowl for a great sesh but it's Def a great bowl with the lotus.

• Like 3

Finally cracked open my nakhla orange peach. Thankfully its not expired lmao. I think its pretty solid, I got it in the 80ft because I think its a bit too juicy for the Egyptian. Smoking very well

• Like 2

Definitely. I have the samsaris bowl. It's in my top 3 worst bowls I've ever used. I just got it because I have bowl collecting addiction lol. After 3 uses, the lotus doesn't fit snuggly in the samsaris. Silicone just degrades so quickly. Obviously you don't need the ferris bowl for a great sesh but it's Def a great bowl with the lotus.

I have the Samsaris as well but my lotus fits snuggly. You're right that it degrades quickly, sad because I had high hopes.

• Like 2

For those of us on the east coast, can you believe the freaking warm weather we are having? 70 degrees in the middle of winter is unheard of!

Anyway, I'm having a bowl of haze skillz on the rocks in my smoking/ sunroom with the windows open. :)

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1450164740.4095

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1450164762.7439

• Like 3

DD this is crazy. I'm not used to being able to wear just a short sleeve shirt. Let alone keep my windows open at this time if the year

• Like 2

Stone mint is amazing. I did a video review not too long ago on it. I'm in love with it. It's not a cane mint copy but the flavor profile is very similar minus as you said the bs tangiers can come with.

I'll be getting the ferris next year. Glad to hear you enjoy it

• Like 2

For those of us on the east coast, can you believe the freaking warm weather we are having? 70 degrees in the middle of winter is unheard of!

Anyway, I'm having a bowl of haze skillz on the rocks in my smoking/ sunroom with the windows open.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1450164740.409549.thumb.jpg.de2fc78ff7152d6aaf35f3e72884be5a.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1450164762.743976.thumb.jpg.68b1eff35967fbaffbe09533dd587dde.jpg

Nice MZ and hose, never tried the mistique ice tip. Must be nice having that new hookah room too lol

• Like 2

Nice MZ and hose, never tried the mistique ice tip. Must be nice having that new hookah room too lol

Mystique beats the shit out of the mya freeze. I wouldn't even call that a hose. I usually order the ice tip at lounges and it always makes the session more fun

• Like 2

Mystique beats the shit out of the mya freeze. I wouldn't even call that a hose. I usually order the ice tip at lounges and it always makes the session more fun

I've always wanted to get one myself but just never had the heart to go through with it lmao, I'm sure it works well though

• Like 2

I've always wanted to get one myself but just never had the heart to go through with it lmao, I'm sure it works well though

It's not a necessary accessory without a doubt but it is something nice to use. It's in that diffuser category in my book

• Like 2

DD this is crazy. I'm not used to being able to wear just a short sleeve shirt. Let alone keep my windows open at this time if the year

Isn't though? Been hanging out in shorts and tshirts for the past 3 days and I even turned the furnace off for the time being. I'm definitely making the most of it for the time being.

Thanks!

I love the mystique ice hose and tips. The hose itself has a super wide gauge that still takes me by surprise, and the tips easily last me over an hour. I wouldn't have it any other way.

As for the smoking room, I can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can start making this room look like a real lounge. All these tables and chairs in here are cramping my style.

I want to put all these stuff in the basement and put a couch or two in here so it can really be comfy for smoking.

Amen and second that! Nothing beats the mystique ice hose

Yeah definitely try it out. The wide gauge has been compared to the starbuzz Maximus: really wide

• Like 1

It's not a necessary accessory without a doubt but it is something nice to use. It's in that diffuser category in my book

I dont like diffusers. I really enjoy the sound if the bubbling when you pull. Just my preference though.

Ice tips are great, but some lounges over charge for the use of them, and I have seen lazy cleaning of them compared to lounge hoses. :P Obviously, not every lounge but you never know.

Nothing like mint and the ice tip or hose though! :) I really should buy one.

You are lucky with your weather. Its bound to be in the negatives over our Christmas. :(

• Like 3

Spent the morning washing cars with friends. Got the hookahs going now. Smoking af grape with mint

6b0ca2dff24e83a79c9d205c905e7e25.jpg 9a6800b6d9c0cb1bcdd7db500a4da564.jpg
  • Like 3

I dont like diffusers. I really enjoy the sound if the bubbling when you pull. Just my preference though.

Ice tips are great, but some lounges over charge for the use of them, and I have seen lazy cleaning of them compared to lounge hoses. Obviously, not every lounge but you never know.

Nothing like mint and the ice tip or hose though! I really should buy one.

You are lucky with your weather. Its bound to be in the negatives over our Christmas.

Yeah I think I would take my own hose tip to a lounge if they allow it. I wouldn't use theirs.

This weathers here has been phenomenal. I love coming to my sun/smoke room and opening up all the windows while catching up on my shows and having a drink.

Spent the morning washing cars with friends. Got the hookahs going now. Smoking af grape with mint

6b0ca2dff24e83a79c9d205c905e7e25.jpg9a6800b6d9c0cb1bcdd7db500a4da564.jpg

Dude I love your lifestyle

It's one of those nights that I need a long hookah session and a few glasses of jack Daniels.

On my second round of coals with a bowl of haze skillz on the rocks using my all glass Fumo trinity jar hookah and also on my second round of three fingers of jack.

On another note, you guys have seen pictures of my smoke room right? I'm making it into a lounge after the holidays and I need some tips in what to do with it

I really suck when it comes to decorating so throw some ideas my way.

I wanted to get some beanbags but decided I might just put two couches in here. Can't do much by the walls because there are 9 big windows in here (sun room, remember). I already have the wood cabinet shelves where I'm openly displaying all the hookah and accessories.

I'm getting rid of both the dining room table and computer desk and putting it all in the basement BUT in the summer time I might want to have the table in here for those days when we get together to play cards or dominos.

See my dilemma?

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1450416882.4603

• Like 1

Haven't been on here in a bit it seems. Buuut, I'm trying to switch that up. Enjoying a nice bowl of Haze Kiwi and Fumari Tangelo. Talk to me guyyyyys. Let me know what's up and what's been going on :))

• Like 3

Finally cracked open the AF orange mint, ran out of blueberry mint, I feel like a 250 gram pack of nakhla lasts quite a bit longer than the juicer stuff like this, even thought I find it can't go two rounds without a heavy dense pack it still goes a long way, I'm not sure how my ice apple lasted longer than blueberry mint when I cracked open the ice apple sooner. I just thought that was kind of interesting, AF was my favorite brand in comparison to all the other juicy brands, but I'm starting to favor other stuff like nakhla. Still good stuff especially if I want a lighter smoke. Wanna try to get my hands on more alchemist blend and maybe try fumari again. Anybody have ideas for floral flavors? I wanted to try nakhla jasmine but I doubt I'll find it fresh, heard some mixed things on AF jasmine and I had fumari jasmine when I first started but don't remember much. I know there's Tangier's regal flower but it sounds a bit too strong for me.

• Like 2

Damn I forgot how good AF orange mint was, simple as hell but so good. On my second round and I'll probably set up another bowl of it

• Like 2