Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

guma9e8y.jpghookah is taken all my money picking me up a travel hookah what y'all think it's a sharaSmoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that hookah is freaking beautiful. that matte black... mmmm. Sahara makes, by far, the best bases on the market. I haven't heard much about their hookahs though.

but yes, get a different hose unless you don't mind a restricted draw and are only going to smoke one flavor out of it.

Thats really awesome! Ive never seen a hookah that screwed together before. Is it better than a rubber seal?

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Thats really awesome! Ive never seen a hookah that screwed together before. Is it better than a rubber seal?

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I like it better because you don't have to worry about it falling apart. I could carry it by the bowl and it won't slip or fall apart.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

I doubt it would work since the Stargate uses screw on bases. Hell, even the original bowl(broken now) screwed onto the stem

I love it :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

What is gum like? Sound like be really good or bad

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

I don't like it taste is real low key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it.from a local shop in Harrisonburg where I do all my grocery/everything else shopping.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

i've been seeing a lot of talk back and forth about where people get their flavors and what they are - check out the "trusted store" page on this site (it's at the very top of every page). all of those vendors are very reliable and you can pretty much find anything in question, as well as reliable reviews and ratings. and you can always purchase whatever you're interested in from them. they may be online stores, but they are also great sources of information. and judging by some recent conversations about how expensive shisha and hookah accessories are to some of you all, i would definitely recommend checking some of them out.

i've personally had great luck with hookah-shisha.com and socialsmoke.com, but i know some people here really love 5starhookah.com.

if you're ever curious about the experience, finding video reviews is a youtube search away, though some can be hit or miss.

/ end informational note

tdurham, I'm coming over. ignore my trash bag. :)

just finished up some tangiers cane mint with a few friends while recording some music. good night.

Nakhla strawberry mixed with mizo mint