Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Messed with the cocourth cubes again, for me personally they're ideal for nakhla out of the Egyptian I have, I usually go two rounds of titanium flats but this works out when I'm lazy, just had ice apple, went the full round with a wind cover at the end and it should be all burnt out by now

• Like 2

It's quite cooler outside compared to indoors so I'm going to go smoke a bowl outside before bed. I've packed some nakhla shisha on the beach. When I opened it last night I didn't think I would like the flavour. It has a strong coconut smell. But the flavour is enjoyable. Very fresh tasting with a coconut hint. Like some sort of fruity cocktail.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's quite cooler outside compared to indoors so I'm going to go smoke a bowl outside before bed. I've packed some nakhla shisha on the beach. When I opened it last night I didn't think I would like the flavour. It has a strong coconut smell. But the flavour is enjoyable. Very fresh tasting with a coconut hint. Like some sort of fruity cocktail.

I had the same experience with shisha on the beach. It is tasty though

• Like 1

umm... hey dood... Ecko?  Your camera takes pics backwards... that guy's wheel is on the wrong side of the car!!! (snerk snerk I know I'm a ham)...

Starbuzz Tangerine Dream mixed with Social Smoke Mobster.  Tangerine energy drink anyone?  Quite tasty.  50/50 mix (blended together) in an egy bowl on my KM kamanja, 2x titanium flats, lotus...

KM20and20SB20and20SS_zpsaisw6i4e.jpg

• Like 3

umm... hey dood... Ecko?  Your camera takes pics backwards... that guy's wheel is on the wrong side of the car!!! (snerk snerk I know I'm a ham)...

Starbuzz Tangerine Dream mixed with Social Smoke Mobster.  Tangerine energy drink anyone?  Quite tasty.  50/50 mix (blended together) in an egy bowl on my KM kamanja, 2x titanium flats, lotus...

KM20and20SB20and20SS_zpsaisw6i4e.jpg

Nice setup and crate amp

Had a bad bowl of alchemist double apple and haze pumpkin. I was gifted, well, regifted some from a friend out in Iowa and when I opened it juice was everywhere... I think this effected the flavor big time. Even thoroughly mixing it does nothing and gives it an extremely bitter taste.

Just threw it out lol

Going to pick up the gf and smoke something nice, sweet, and tasty.

• Like 2

On December 26, 2015 at 3:36 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Spent all day updating my ps4 and downloading games. Didn't even get to play! Ah well.

Hope "santa" was kind to all of you.

Just finishing up some maracuja with artic lemon in my goodfella bowl. Really enjoy this bowl so far. Plus it's a beauty.

I'm going to order some damn Maracuja just because you like it so damn much. I have to find out what the fuzz is all about. 

On a different note, do you have any clue when Alchemist will be sold on 5star? 

On December 26, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Mister Thrice said:

chrome km kamanja, base full of OJ w/ice cubes (a nice diffuser), and an egy bowl of sb tangerine dream...

...tasty, but not as good as I remember...  guess I'm losin' my taste for this flavor...

it happens to the best of us. On another note, I have to laugh at egy and Dude knows why. LOL

10 hours ago, Ecko_1 said:

Me right nowd05169d3ea152c2acc0043ba64d51ac3.jpgb982a7ac4e2dc0a4f9b8c25613bb15e1.jpg6fd01a72d2a73a55ca52bca45fe302b8.jpg

now that's a great way to relax. I do the same but in front of my iMac

Man it's been some crazy few days. The holidays was nice but exhausting. We had close to 20 people over for dinner and shenanigans but it was nice to be able to comfortably fit so many people in here. Then I also had my sister stay over for a few days with her new born son and just yesterday I finally was able to sit down and smoke a bowl. 

So tonight I'm smoking from my new Zahrah patron hookah. Second day using it and so far I'm impressed by how well it rips. Tonight I'm using my minzari gold crown instead of the vortex that it came with and smoking some haze nice dreams. 

After the new years I think I'm going to attempt making a video review of it to see how I do. 

IMG_1155.thumb.jpg.d8b0873ca1341e70786f4

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all my fellow hookah lovers.

I'm on bowl number 3 for NYE. My wife went to church. I opted to stay at home and have a quiet evening. Just me, tv and hookah. Sitting outside with a bowl of mint watching the fireworks in the neighborhood.

I have a 5 am start tomorrow. Spending the day on the beach. Beers are in the fridge and meat prepped for a good braai. Hookah stash is well stocked for a day of eating, drinking and smoking.

• Like 3

Smoking some stone mint to end the year while drinking some arak. Strange pairing but it works. Quite like double apple with mint.

And happy new years eve everyone!

• Like 3

Happy new year andchit. That sounds like a great mix. I never had arak and I wonder if it is anything like zambucca.

• Like 1

Arak sounds like such a good drink. I ended my year with the very last of my ice apple, and now I'm starting the new year giving ice raspberry another chance, and I'm liking it more now, gonna clean out these hoses again soon since my new shipment is coming in soon, kind of hope I win that Prometheus hookah as well, I mean its a nice hookah and I want to see if the pressure system has any impact, but damn they're pricey

• Like 2

I feel like my lungs are in the arctic right now... smoking arctic lemon and the arctic aspect is kicking tonight, almost unbearable. Mixed it with af blueberry on the bottom but still this is intensely cold.

• Like 2

Arak sounds like such a good drink. I ended my year with the very last of my ice apple, and now I'm starting the new year giving ice raspberry another chance, and I'm liking it more now, gonna clean out these hoses again soon since my new shipment is coming in soon, kind of hope I win that Prometheus hookah as well, I mean its a nice hookah and I want to see if the pressure system has any impact, but damn they're pricey

Good luck minthead and I hope you win the Prometheus hookah.

Smoking some af bubble gum. Is not bad and I might actually buy it again. I'm using my new KM Kahramana. I have to fiddle with it because I still can't get it to smoke right.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1451717226.4444

• Like 1

getting breakfast ready...

IMG_1295.thumb.jpg.57e2bb26708e1d152b9b72a2d9c88088.jpg

That's me everyday I wake up lmao, also trying this orange soda birquq, little harsh at the beginning but it smoothed out. Its pretty good but didn't get the full potential from the flavor yet. Also Tangier's is a lot more choppy now apparently

• Like 2

Smoking some ss voltage. Just wrapped up a video review on it so look out for that tomorrow morning!

Got tons to review this week so I apologize in advance for the video spam lol

• Like 3

Smoking some ss voltage. Just wrapped up a video review on it so look out for that tomorrow morning!

Got tons to review this week so I apologize in advance for the video spam lol

That's just fine by me, more stuff to watch really xD. Had another go with Tangier's and was a flop, little bit of that burning taste ghosted the hookah a bit even though I gave if a good rinse, smoking nakhla lemon with titanium cubes and so far I'm not in love with them, idk why but something about them is kinda off, maybe its just me

Oh I know what it is, I didn't cook them all the way through

• Like 2

Okay, after a two consecutive failed sessions burning my shisha both times, I finally cleaned out a hose and tried this peppermint mocha, fully lit titanium cubes this time too. Semi dense in an 80ft. So far its pretty good but the session just started, I heard this was a popular sell and I can see why, I expected more of a peppermint chocolate flavor but this is more like mocha coffee, don't know why I figured sweet chocolate but either way its good, its hard to tell but I think the sweetness from this is coming from the peppermint

• Like 2

Spent the day at a nature reserve, mostly sleeping. Smoking a bowl of Ameren Black Ice. It tastes much like Smirnoff Storm. A spirit cooler which I don't recall finding in USA.

Here's a pic of the stand I spent the weekend building as well.

f0bf18279ca1fdac5c09f6524e12e346.jpg

• Like 1

Okay, after a two consecutive failed sessions burning my shisha both times, I finally cleaned out a hose and tried this peppermint mocha, fully lit titanium cubes this time too. Semi dense in an 80ft. So far its pretty good but the session just started, I heard this was a popular sell and I can see why, I expected more of a peppermint chocolate flavor but this is more like mocha coffee, don't know why I figured sweet chocolate but either way its good, its hard to tell but I think the sweetness from this is coming from the peppermint

When in doubt mocha out. Love that stuff

• Like 2

Hey DD - Your Khalil Mamoon Pear, are those pears acrylic or painted metal?  Been curious about that a while... Been considering getting a KM pear chiller...

Finished up the Boysenberry Tangier's Birquq.  It's always so sad when my Tangier's is gone... I only feel this bad outside of Tangier's when my Pirate's Cave is gone...  

But I have a temporary Pirate's Cave fix comin' until I get my tax returns, then I'm just gunna buy a kilo or two.

And an a$$ ton of Tangier's :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mister Thrice said:

Hey DD - Your Khalil Mamoon Pear, are those pears acrylic or painted metal?  Been curious about that a while... Been considering getting a KM pear chiller...

Finished up the Boysenberry Tangier's Birquq.  It's always so sad when my Tangier's is gone... I only feel this bad outside of Tangier's when my Pirate's Cave is gone...  

But I have a temporary Pirate's Cave fix comin' until I get my tax returns, then I'm just gunna buy a kilo or two.

And an a$$ ton of Tangier's :P

I believe the pears/pearls are acrylic, I've seen them snap off before.

Smoking some ss arctic lemon with mojito. Very tasty stuff. My hose was a little ghosted with haze hey man so the spicy aspect is coming through and making this the most accurate mojito flavor I've ever had outside of a bar. Yum is an understatement...

• Like 2

I just keep smoking peppermint mocha, friend came over and packed the 80ft again with titaniums and going for another set on my own, I think these coals go a full two hours if I push it with a wind cover all the way to the end, this stuff is pretty dang good though.

• Like 2

Was just about to like your post Dude, but you said they are acrylic and that just boils my blood.  Well, I guess I try the Shika v2 chiller then... May take one more look at the KM's, but that silver v2 shika chiller is pretty rad...

And now for a taste of things to come (gong clash)... 

SS Watermelon, and SS Mango Habanero

Just wan't more fruit flavor from the mango habanero... and frankly, I want it hotter too.  This is more like mango jalapeno.

• Like 3