Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Finally got to show my best to my friend.. She was so impressed she photobombed her Hookah lounge boyfriend about it...  Perfectly blened 50/50 Pirate's Cave and Strawberry Margarita, chopped not pressed, lemon bowl not dried out, 3x Titaniums and the lotus, 1 solid hour of perfectly flavored smoke... Then I 'snobbed out' at the end when I tasted more charcoal than shisha... She kept smoking... I say chuck it.  Less than 10% of the shisha was still normal colored (the stuff touching the lemon flesh) so I'd say the bowl was used well.

And I'm fine with being labelled a snob... Even if I'm just another white trash dood gettin' his hookah on...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mister Thrice said:

Finally got to show my best to my friend.. She was so impressed she photobombed her Hookah lounge boyfriend about it...  Perfectly blened 50/50 Pirate's Cave and Strawberry Margarita, chopped not pressed, lemon bowl not dried out, 3x Titaniums and the lotus, 1 solid hour of perfectly flavored smoke... Then I 'snobbed out' at the end when I tasted more charcoal than shisha... She kept smoking... I say chuck it.  Less than 10% of the shisha was still normal colored (the stuff touching the lemon flesh) so I'd say the bowl was used well.

And I'm fine with being labelled a snob... Even if I'm just another white trash dood gettin' his hookah on...

I gotta try out some of your fruit bowls. I've only ever done an apple and a shitty attempt at an orange once

• Like 2

Tonight I'm using ny Zahrah Patron hooka with a nice mix of Nakhla orange and the very last of my al fakher lemon with mint. 

I think tomorrow or day after tomorrow I'll attempt mixing the orange with my own lemon shisha. I think it should be smokeable by tomorrow or so. 

My Fumo has nasty water from smoking earlier today. Time to wash it. 

IMG_2787.thumb.JPG.f804470905a52ee9ec562

• Like 2

So I tried some haze with the lotus in the shika bowl, two titanium cubes and a flat, went with the usual semi dense pack under the rim like with most tobacco and it lasted an hour and forty five minutes (I timed it by clock and including heat up time), the tobacco came out looking like a hockey puck which I'm not used to ever really seeing, its a good product though I'm liking it and helps me when I wanna be lazy, by accident I tested to see if it really makes your coal last longer on my first go, the forth coal I had which was the biggest I left out for a good while and it became the smallest one, but I've noticed that I can't maximize the coals potential when they die down like I can with foil and a wind cover, so I think that'll just cancel it out and make your sessions last the same time, still a great product though and I plan to use it more than foil now

• Like 2

Thursday night hookah session. My af hookah has a vanilla mint mix in it

dcbb7fa56142bae8099a3165d5185ea1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Got my Hulu and hookah! Smoking a blend of nakala lemon and AF mint. So relaxing. Loving the way the sunlight hits the smoke as well. Wish it wasn't -20 outside though. By the way, why am I having trouble attaching images? Before I post it tells me I have a photo as an attachment, but after I post it doesn't show...

• Like 4

Got my Hulu and hookah! Smoking a blend of nakala lemon and AF mint. So relaxing. Loving the way the sunlight hits the smoke as well. Wish it wasn't -20 outside though. By the way, why am I having trouble attaching images? Before I post it tells me I have a photo as an attachment, but after I post it doesn't show...

Hulu and hookah is always nice, that used to be my go to for awhile until I burnt myself out lol

I'm a little jealous, I wanted one of the older AF hookahs but I got into the hobby too late, and learned of those later, at least the shika I got is a good substitute lol, well, until I found that leak in the hose port.. But whatever it still works

• Like 2

I'm right there with you. Taste like coal and it's a no go

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ecko_1 said:

Now that's the way to spend some great time. I wish I had friends like this that enjoyed hookah as much as I do. 

7 hours ago, Naomi said:

Hi Naomi, that sounds wonderful and very tasty and I agree, too bad its so cold. 

As for the images, are you using the website or the mobile site? I've noticed on the site you have to click on the plus (+) sign once you upload it, and that will attach it to your post. 

Let know if that worked for you and glad to have you on here. 

23 hours ago, Mister Thrice said:

No worries, you are not a snob, I've found myself doing the same now and then. 

• Like 2

So I cracked open the Malaya orange and it's pretty tasty. If you are familiar with that oooooooooooold soda Orange Crush, then it taste and smells the same way... I just realized that I also showed my age. gulp. 

Also using my new Starbuzz Maximus hose for the second time today. I still have to get used to the huge handle, but the draw is freaking wide. Just as good as the Mystique ice hose. 

IMG_2811.thumb.JPG.cee0cc87d00b7d0e0b39c

• Like 3

So I cracked open the Malaya orange and it's pretty tasty. If you are familiar with that oooooooooooold soda Orange Crush, then it taste and smells the same way... I just realized that I also showed my age. gulp. 

Also using my new Starbuzz Maximus hose for the second time today. I still have to get used to the huge handle, but the draw is freaking wide. Just as good as the Mystique ice hose. 

IMG_2811.thumb.JPG.cee0cc87d00b7d0e0b39c18d6f4c3da8.JPG

I gotta get more mazaya. That sounds amazing. I love orange crush and their strawberry tastes like strawberry soda. We have a winner for my paycheck haha

• Like 1

So I think pistachio breeze won me over for social smoke, the flavor took awhile to come through since the hose was ghosted, gonna need to super clean it. But I mean.. This flavor is pretty damn good, so far this whole shipment has been good, the lotus is good, this flavor is good, limoncello is also really good, majestic bru awesome too. But this flavor is just really nice, subtle but its there and its relaxing, honestly its almost kilo worthy, I'm gonna have to send Alex an email thanking for this recommendation. But I mean honestly I'm finding myself nodding in approval with this flavor without doing it on purpose, and these are just my first impressions, with a lotus at that which I'm still getting used to, crazy good flavor

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I gotta get more mazaya. That sounds amazing. I love orange crush and their strawberry tastes like strawberry soda. We have a winner for my paycheck haha

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers Orange Crush. LOL PHEW!!!!!!!! yeah it's a great flavor, but it's also very distinct from Nakhla orange, they are both the same but yet sooooo different. I love them both.

Using my new silicone hose with a bowl of mazaya orange. Just one round because I have to make dinner before running errands and getting buried in snow tonight and tomorrow. That's going to be fun. NOT.

IMG_2825.thumb.jpg.143bea9dd861fff3b4fc8

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: I gotta get more mazaya. That sounds amazing. I love orange crush and their strawberry tastes like strawberry soda. We have a winner for my paycheck haha

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers Orange Crush. LOL PHEW!!!!!!!! yeah it's a great flavor, but it's also very distinct from Nakhla orange, they are both the same but yet sooooo different. I love them both.

Using my new silicone hose with a bowl of mazaya orange. Just one round because I have to make dinner before running errands and getting buried in snow tonight and tomorrow. That's going to be fun. NOT.

IMG_2825.thumb.jpg.143bea9dd861fff3b4fc80fa46debe70.jpg

At least you got some new stuff to try before the snow hits

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dd0723 said:

IMG_2811.thumb.JPG.cee0cc87d00b7d0e0b39c

I LOVE MAZAYA!!! And orange CRUSH.  I used Strawberry Crush in the base of my lemon bowl pirates cave/strawberry  margarita mix the other day.... Yeah, I'm not in my 20's either...

I *highly* recommend Mazaya's Orange and Cream and also their Grape with Berry.  Mazaya continues to surprise me...  Can't seem to get enough of the stuff...  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I still drink orange crush sometimes, its my favorite orange soda

You can still find it? I haven't seen it in years.

I'm having the leftover mazaya orange from earlier and I'll probably have some Pan Raas on my fumo right after this. I'm enjoying a huge glass of Tito's vodka and sprite and looking out the window now and then to see the pretty snow accumulate on my backyard. There's already over three feet of snow on the ground and it's only been snowing for about... oh I dunno, two hours I think?

So do you think I'm ready for the blizzard? Did I forget anything?

IMG_2834.thumb.jpg.1c1ce6560bd98c70e6a63

Don't you just hate it when this happens? Two pieces came off from inside my ONLY funnel bowl. :(

IMG_2840.thumb.jpg.fe1a8016165ab350e4334

• Like 1

Only my second time using my new hose that I received today and I'm already putting kicks and scoffs on the tip. tsk tsk.

IMG_2841.thumb.jpg.0eceea0d974d7e60e9a45

• Like 2

Well this glass hookah is going to get a very poor review from me. Even if I won it that still doesn't change the functionality or lack there of in it. Don't buy a round glass get a dschinni.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Well this glass hookah is going to get a very poor review from me. Even if I won it that still doesn't change the functionality or lack there of in it. Don't buy a round glass get a dschinni.

what round hookah? you won one besides the Dschinni?

on my second round. This time I'm having the little bit of haze nice dreams I had left over mixed with Mazaya orange. pretty good mix. Having that big blue tall glass of 50/50 vodka and sprite. I'm getting all fucked up tonight. LOL
oh yeah and catching up on Supernatural and some other shows.

IMG_2843.thumb.jpg.8b0e783348044d7e38ba8

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Well this glass hookah is going to get a very poor review from me. Even if I won it that still doesn't change the functionality or lack there of in it. Don't buy a round glass get a dschinni.

what round hookah? you won one besides the Dschinni?

on my second round. This time I'm having the little bit of haze nice dreams I had left over mixed with Mazaya orange. pretty good mix. Having that big blue tall glass of 50/50 vodka and sprite. I'm getting all fucked up tonight. LOL

oh yeah and catching up on Supernatural and some other shows.

IMG_2843.thumb.jpg.8b0e783348044d7e38ba84552e8ed17a.jpg

Yeah my win streak started with the round then I won a dschinni a month or so later.

• Like 2

I always see orange crush at like Walgreen's along with RC, its been awhile but I see it at other places and restaurants randomly too, its pretty cheap too like $1 for a two liter plus tax, my dad got me into it when I was a kid since it was his favorite soda, also I'm getting some better sessions than unusually do with the lotus, double apple with it and Egyptian clay bowl, I like it cuz it has less room for user error

• Like 2

Just got back from the mall with my friend. Lit both my hookah. Af cappuccino and ameren strawberry and kiwi

db5ba8fadb95c7dd04003c840e74f033.jpg

• Like 2