Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

So I get a bit of the king shisha, as dry as possible to put in my minzari, light my coals, and juice drops on the freaking coals making my ADT smoke alarm in the basement go off and waking up my girlfriend. I had to go upstairs and enter the alarm code BUT it wasn't fast enough. So I just had two fire trucks an EMT truck and the cops all bang on my door at 1:45am and come and investigate this issue in the basement. So needless to say I am FUCKING done with the Minzari and it's holes on the bottom. If I didn't want to smoke wet shisha then I WOULDN'T BUY wet shisha. I'm not a fan of patting the shisha dry because I want it wet and juicy. That's why i have a freaking funnel bowl and two vortexes. Can't smoke Al Fakher with it because the damn shisha sticks to the metal so bad that I have to leave it in oxy clean water for 3 damn days just to clean off the hard tobacco. That leaves me only with Nakhla but I'm not going to smoke Nakhla for the rest of my life just to use the minzari crown.

So I loaded one of my Egyptian bowls with some Mazaya orange and put the coals on just as I heard the commotion outside. At least one of the fire fighters that was down here said that it smelled really good after they took my statement. So I guess two thumbs up for the awesome Mazaya orange smell?

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my mazaya orange on my Zahrah patron and my starbuzz maximus hose while I drink a very, very large glass of straight vodka.

:pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff:

• Like 4

So I get a bit of the king shisha, as dry as possible to put in my minzari, light my coals, and juice drops on the freaking coals making my ADT smoke alarm in the basement go off and waking up my girlfriend. I had to go upstairs and enter the alarm code BUT it wasn't fast enough. So I just had two fire trucks an EMT truck and the cops all bang on my door at 1:45am and come and investigate this issue in the basement. So needless to say I am FUCKING done with the Minzari and it's holes on the bottom. If I didn't want to smoke wet shisha then I WOULDN'T BUY wet shisha. I'm not a fan of patting the shisha dry because I want it wet and juicy. That's why i have a freaking funnel bowl and two vortexes. Can't smoke Al Fakher with it because the damn shisha sticks to the metal so bad that I have to leave it in oxy clean water for 3 damn days just to clean off the hard tobacco. That leaves me only with Nakhla but I'm not going to smoke Nakhla for the rest of my life just to use the minzari crown.

So I loaded one of my Egyptian bowls with some Mazaya orange and put the coals on just as I heard the commotion outside. At least one of the fire fighters that was down here said that it smelled really good after they took my statement. So I guess two thumbs up for the awesome Mazaya orange smell?

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my mazaya orange on my Zahrah patron and my starbuzz maximus hose while I drink a very, very large glass of straight vodka.

My condolences man that is really some shit way to end a Saturday night.

• Like 2

So I get a bit of the king shisha, as dry as possible to put in my minzari, light my coals, and juice drops on the freaking coals making my ADT smoke alarm in the basement go off and waking up my girlfriend. I had to go upstairs and enter the alarm code BUT it wasn't fast enough. So I just had two fire trucks an EMT truck and the cops all bang on my door at 1:45am and come and investigate this issue in the basement. So needless to say I am FUCKING done with the Minzari and it's holes on the bottom. If I didn't want to smoke wet shisha then I WOULDN'T BUY wet shisha. I'm not a fan of patting the shisha dry because I want it wet and juicy. That's why i have a freaking funnel bowl and two vortexes. Can't smoke Al Fakher with it because the damn shisha sticks to the metal so bad that I have to leave it in oxy clean water for 3 damn days just to clean off the hard tobacco. That leaves me only with Nakhla but I'm not going to smoke Nakhla for the rest of my life just to use the minzari crown. So I loaded one of my Egyptian bowls with some Mazaya orange and put the coals on just as I heard the commotion outside. At least one of the fire fighters that was down here said that it smelled really good after they took my statement. So I guess two thumbs up for the awesome Mazaya orange smell?

My condolences man that is really some shit way to end a Saturday night.

I know right? Didn't get to smoke all day until now and this is how I end my Saturday. I'm not enjoying my smoke and I'm still debating if I want to do a second round of coals, but at least I'm feeling very good from the vodka.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1453623173.6215

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that, the minzari sounds like a really good concept but in practice that's rough, well I cracked open haze hey man earlier with a friend and finally tried it, great flavor, this whole last shipment of new flavors has been great and I have some new favorites, smoking some more now in the fletcher alien overpack with lotus out of the shika, there's a leak in the hose port but I haven't noticed it really effect anything, great clouds right now and flavor

• Like 2

Boy o boy has it been so long since I've been on here! A lot has happened since I've posted on here so this will be a long post xD first of all I am smoking some af grape and mint out of my new nakhla ice chamber hookah. My old km that most people remember me having was ruined by a friend because they smoked some herb out of it so he bought me a new one. Rest in piece Jessie bell. Second for those who remember I won the af mix comp (don't even know if they made that flavor yet) I won a glass hookah and someone stole it from me and my favorite yellow silicone hose =( and last a couple of my bowls have broke from family using them. So it's a new year and a new start to my hookah experience let's hope it's end better than last xD how haves everyone been

• Like 2

smoking mizo mint. Took a page from the mister thrice book of hookah prep and cut some lemons and added lemon juice to the base. Very tasty but I remember mizo mint being better than what it is now, tastes like a stronger version of nakhla mint which is one of my least favorite mints...

• Like 2

Finally got to smoke with my friends boyfriend, whom worked in a hookah bar in Nebraska. When I asked what kind of hookah he was bringing, he said 'the only kind, KM' and I knew we would be buds! His KM Pharonie? Im guessing? Was loaded with AF mint, a classic, and mine was pirates csve, chopped not pressed (starbuzz just smokes better when i chop it) in the ceramic unglazed bowl.

It was a killer sesh, we re loaded once to a hodgepodge bowl which had ss mango habanero, a dash of pirates cave (whatever was left on the cutting board) some ss watermelon and the last bit of my ss voltage (nooooOOOOO i hate running out of voltage!!!)... it was delicious, and reminded us of when we were kids and we used to mix all the different sodas at the soda machine. we called that drink a suicide, and we loved it.

Lots of good snacks, about a three hour sesh, and i even finished unloading the furniture from the uhaul on time.

cant figure out image uploads frim this phone so i will upload it later

• Like 1

smoking some cloud9 horchata. They sent me 10 flavors to do reviews on and so far each of them smell fantastic. It's not my first experience with them as a brand but since I initially tried them I wasn't the Biggest fan. I think I can appreciate them more now since I've been trying everything recently. They are kind of like nakhla in the sense that their tobacco isn't overly saturated in juices. Clouds aren't huge but they are pronounced. I think this is going to go best in an egy bowl for the optimum experience. Will be testing that over the next few days.

• Like 2

smoking some cloud9 horchata. They sent me 10 flavors to do reviews on and so far each of them smell fantastic. It's not my first experience with them as a brand but since I initially tried them I wasn't the Biggest fan. I think I can appreciate them more now since I've been trying everything recently. They are kind of like nakhla in the sense that their tobacco isn't overly saturated in juices. Clouds aren't huge but they are pronounced. I think this is going to go best in an egy bowl for the optimum experience. Will be testing that over the next few days.

How is the horchata, I love Tangiers version. But social smoke I was not super impressed by...

• Like 1

0123161852_zps5jc1lbpn.jpg

There we go.  Hookah Bar guy and his girlfriend (my friend), and a pile of snacks/hookah shenanigans.

"mister thrice book of hookah prep" that's totally happening.  bwahahaha

Edited by Mister Thrice
forgot my shoutout!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

How is the horchata, I love Tangiers version. But social smoke I was not super impressed by...

it's good not great. To me tangiers horchata sucks and social smokes is just eh. If I'm going to buy a horchata it would be this one but I'd rather mix it with hookafina vanilla ice and social smoke cinnamon roll. This one isn't too strong in all honesty

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hookahmatt said: How is the horchata, I love Tangiers version. But social smoke I was not super impressed by...

it's good not great. To me tangiers horchata sucks and social smokes is just eh. If I'm going to buy a horchata it would be this one but I'd rather mix it with hookafina vanilla ice and social smoke cinnamon roll. This one isn't too strong in all honesty

Your not a fan of Tangiers horchata, why so. To me the flavor is nice and creamy, I sometimes put some horchata in the base.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

Your not a fan of Tangiers horchata, why so. To me the flavor is nice and creamy, I sometimes put some horchata in the base.

The only place I order it is fresh from the tangiers lounge in person. It is not the same when I smoke at home, it's just light as hell and to much of a tobacco taste. I had a horrible experience with horchata as a base flavor, frothed up into my hose and purge ports. No bueno.

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 2

Thanks! I am using the app, I'll have to start using the website.

Hey Naomi, the mobile app should actually be easier to upload pics. Are you still having trouble? Which is are you using, Apple or android?

• Like 1

starbuzzezz pina colada, chopped, but absolutely nothing else done to add to the flavor. I had some of this once upon a time that was not fresh or not stored right, whatever, but I got this 100g tin ($18 after tax btw) because it was super fresh... I loved what 'fresh' did to my Pirate's Cave (already gone through 350g of that this year so far.. damn) and I loved what it did to Pina Colada.

So now that I know it can be amazing, I will be making ice cubes out of pineapple juice, for the base, as well as mixing up some pina colada mixer into the base water, also using a little extra water to nerf down the flavor some so the sheesh can really shine... so to speak...

Finally I feel a pineapple bowl would probably be best, but, im going to need a few friends and a few pina coladas for a bowl that big... not to mention a boatload of shisha...

Im looking forward to it!!

• Like 4

Pretty eventful day for me. Woke up forgetting that I commented on this random molasses company out Iran that stole my picture that I took 4 months ago.

They proceeded to direct message me this morning saying that I was smoking their product and since I was using their product this photo is their property now. Mind you I had never once heard of this brand prior to this altercation. They began to be quite mouthy to me once I showed them evidence that it was my photo from October and not related to their product then decided to block my account.

Being im not exactly a little guy on Instagram I used my large amount of followers to my advantage and posted the direct message as a series of pictures to my account. Several friends and followers even reposted it and called out the company directly.

Rule of the day is don't steal from me. It would have been fine if they asked me but to mouth off to me and say it was their property now means war. Don't mess with the dude!

Also received my pharaohs Nubia and this stem weighs just about more than a km kafe but is a quarter of the size. I am so very happy with it. I'll be trying it out tonight with the gf!

• Like 3

Not going to lie, now that I know how to upload pics! You might see me do it all the time! 1453989625861.thumb.jpg.5d479516117251c7 social smoke horchata mixed withe the left over Tangiers horchata, I think this mixed well. But I need to have more Tangiers. Still the Tangiers helped a lot to make the social smoke have a stronger flavor!

• Like 3