Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

A late post from me. Took a day off work to sort some stuff out on my wife's car. Left it at the shop in the morning while they applied window tint and went for a cycle around the beach. Stopped for a cuppacino before heading back to the shop. Only wish my hookah was with me. Smoked a few bowls today while catching up on series.

Now I'm sitting outside enjoying a bowl of Al Fakher peach from my small egyptian. Going over my notes. Giving an address at my old high school awards ceremony in the morning.

9bba5ce32f7fc304d6ea75808142b9d7.jpg

• Like 3

Got my Mazaya Tropicano 250 in yesterday... It smelled terrible!! It expires next month, seems just a bit shy in the juice department, but after airing it a couple hours I loaded up my Alien bowl popped it onto my kamanja and dropped the lotus with a pair of titaniums in it on top of the whole shebang.

I am very impressed! The sickeningly sweet pineapple in the aroma, followed by coconuts was not as appealing as I built it up in my mind... Honestly, I still dont care for how it smells just sitting there. But what rich flavors! Pipe tobacco meets sweet but mellowed out pineapple, its edge cut off just a bit with the vanilla in it... Quite nice!!

I still chopped it because there were a half a dozen large stems. So I chopped them up, mixed it all back up and chopped me up a bowl. The cut is pretty coarse, but, I always have knives!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mister Thrice said:

Got my Mazaya Tropicano 250 in yesterday... It smelled terrible!! It expires next month, seems just a bit shy in the juice department, but after airing it a couple hours I loaded up my Alien bowl popped it onto my kamanja and dropped the lotus with a pair of titaniums in it on top of the whole shebang.

I am very impressed! The sickeningly sweet pineapple in the aroma, followed by coconuts was not as appealing as I built it up in my mind... Honestly, I still dont care for how it smells just sitting there. But what rich flavors! Pipe tobacco meets sweet but mellowed out pineapple, its edge cut off just a bit with the vanilla in it... Quite nice!!

I still chopped it because there were a half a dozen large stems. So I chopped them up, mixed it all back up and chopped me up a bowl. The cut is pretty coarse, but, I always have knives!!

the mazaya cut is definitely not the best in the 250s. When I had my strawberry 250 I spent ten minutes cutting it up to my liking; the leaves were huge!

as for that flavor I absolutely agree the smell is off putting but the taste was really nice.

• Like 2

Smoking a bowl of AF peach again.

Need info. If there was one Starbuzz flavour to try what would it be? I want to order a pack but it's really expensive here so only 1 for now

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ecko_1 said:

Need info. If there was one Starbuzz flavour to try what would it be? I want to order a pack but it's really expensive here so only 1 for now

I highly recommend the Pirate's Cave (lime heavy margarita with a dash of cooling agent, but, I don't notice it, it's just what SB claims) or the Pina Colada.  Mixed drink shishas seems to be pretty decent from SB, except their Tequila Sunrise, I don't advocate that crap.

Gunna do my second bowl of the Mazaya Tropicano.  Still going to chop it (probably should just chop the whole thing like Dude does), but after airing it for more than 24 hours, it's really starting to smell good.  I think I am going to add a couple of drops of glycerin and a couple drops of vanilla, just because I think it would benefit from it (a bit shy of the juices, but that may be because it's near a year old).

No frills, still 'feeling out' this shisha.  Mazaya never gave me problems before, but I near burnt last nights bowl and I don't wanna repeat that.

• Like 2

Got a great weekend ahead.

Got some

blue mist

Pirates cave

Eve's temptation

Panty droppa

Can't wait!!!!

I just got a Sahara smokes hookah last week and love it.

• Like 2

Mighty freeze was pretty good, a lot more natural than I've tried from starbuzz, its a top pick for a lemon flavor in my opinion

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ecko_1 said:

the bold line have good flavors (that's the black can) some are mighty freeze, apple doppio, white chai, peach iced tea, and watermelon freeze

for the regular stuff (silver cans) blue surfer, grapefruit, watermelon, strawberry margarita, and melon blue.

as for me, I'm smoking mizo mint right "meow." (watched super troopers today, can't wait for the sequel.

• Like 3

Did I say "meow??" Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumping around all nimbly-bimbly from tree ta tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer!? Now you shut the hell up, right meow!!"

sorry Dude, but that's totally your fault. Plus I have like a nerd's case of o.c.d. or something, I can't pay attention. snerk.

Nakhla douple apple for the day today. Planning on getting a KM chiller soon, their bare basic one for testing. Also an ice tip hose, but, not sure which to go with. Dont wanna pay a lot because its a friggin ice cube tray straw thing... Ya know??

• Like 4

Did I say "meow??" Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumping around all nimbly-bimbly from tree ta tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer!? Now you shut the hell up, right meow!!"

sorry Dude, but that's totally your fault. Plus I have like a nerd's case of o.c.d. or something, I can't pay attention. snerk.

Nakhla douple apple for the day today. Planning on getting a KM chiller soon, their bare basic one for testing. Also an ice tip hose, but, not sure which to go with. Dont wanna pay a lot because its a friggin ice cube tray straw thing... Ya know??

Hahahaha meow that's how you reference a movie scene!!!'

• Like 3

KM Kamanja (kamanja family UNITE!!) Edgy bowl (my new lingo ive circulated amongst my frenz thx Dude) lotus, 2x titaniums, juiced up (but can still pass a drug test for the shisholympics) mazaya tropicano (tablespoon of vanilla and teaspoon of glycerine added, and let sit for a good day)...

Im getting killer clouds, and I dont even have the lotuses lid on... I still chopped it up (as it needs) but it is just ROCKIN' in my garage right now... music, moving furniture in my new home... CARPE DIEM HOOKAH SNAUBS!!! bwahhaha

• Like 3

Pretty eventful day for me. Woke up forgetting that I commented on this random molasses company out Iran that stole my picture that I took 4 months ago.

They proceeded to direct message me this morning saying that I was smoking their product and since I was using their product this photo is their property now. Mind you I had never once heard of this brand prior to this altercation. They began to be quite mouthy to me once I showed them evidence that it was my photo from October and not related to their product then decided to block my account.

Being im not exactly a little guy on Instagram I used my large amount of followers to my advantage and posted the direct message as a series of pictures to my account. Several friends and followers even reposted it and called out the company directly.

Rule of the day is don't steal from me. It would have been fine if they asked me but to mouth off to me and say it was their property now means war. Don't mess with the dude!

Also received my pharaohs Nubia and this stem weighs just about more than a km kafe but is a quarter of the size. I am so very happy with it. I'll be trying it out tonight with the gf!

So that's what the mess was about? I thought the beef was with hookafina. It was pretty ballsy of them to do that. If seen a few people steal my picture and repost it as if was theirs so I just report the account. That's pretty low to try and get followers with somebody else's pictures.

Good for you dude! I'm glad you gave them hell. Actually the person that took the picture is the copyright holder even if no paperwork was drafted and that will stand in a court of law. Trust me, I know.

Not going to lie, now that I know how to upload pics! You might see me do it all the time! 1453989625861.thumb.jpg.5d479516117251c79458ba22e06d6142.jpg social smoke horchata mixed withe the left over Tangiers horchata, I think this mixed well. But I need to have more Tangiers. Still the Tangiers helped a lot to make the social smoke have a stronger flavor!

And yet I have still not tried tangers. One of these days...

A late post from me. Took a day off work to sort some stuff out on my wife's car. Left it at the shop in the morning while they applied window tint and went for a cycle around the beach. Stopped for a cuppacino before heading back to the shop. Only wish my hookah was with me. Smoked a few bowls today while catching up on series.

Now I'm sitting outside enjoying a bowl of Al Fakher peach from my small egyptian. Going over my notes. Giving an address at my old high school awards ceremony in the morning.

9bba5ce32f7fc304d6ea75808142b9d7.jpg

Nice! You must be a VIP then. 🏻

When I have to, I use an old pair of kitchen sheers that I no longer use.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mister Thrice said: Got my Mazaya Tropicano 250 in yesterday... It smelled terrible!! It expires next month, seems just a bit shy in the juice department, but after airing it a couple hours I loaded up my Alien bowl popped it onto my kamanja and dropped the lotus with a pair of titaniums in it on top of the whole shebang.

the mazaya cut is definitely not the best in the 250s. When I had my strawberry 250 I spent ten minutes cutting it up to my liking; the leaves were huge!

as for that flavor I absolutely agree the smell is off putting but the taste was really nice.

Yeah I had to cut up my orange but the flavor is amazing.

Loading up some alchemist stout stone mint with Mizo mint. Perfect remedy for minor stomach aches. Might as well make some tea while I'm at it!

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1454054114.727438.thumb.jpg.0180eea5751e77ab838180082631e631.jpg

Damn nice pic dude!

Not a big fan of the brand so I can't help you there. I do have some flavors from their bold line coming this week, so that should be fun.

Doing a review of haze lemon before I get a hair cut

1454097525759.thumb.jpg.2a0ff954be8bcdf0e77c1b75ea25cfa7.jpg

Man you are going to look weird if you chop off your hair. How much are you cutting?

9 hours ago, Ecko_1 said: Smoking a bowl of AF peach again.

I highly recommend the Pirate's Cave (lime heavy margarita with a dash of cooling agent, but, I don't notice it, it's just what SB claims) or the Pina Colada.  Mixed drink shishas seems to be pretty decent from SB, except their Tequila Sunrise, I don't advocate that crap.

Gunna do my second bowl of the Mazaya Tropicano.  Still going to chop it (probably should just chop the whole thing like Dude does), but after airing it for more than 24 hours, it's really starting to smell good.  I think I am going to add a couple of drops of glycerin and a couple drops of vanilla, just because I think it would benefit from it (a bit shy of the juices, but that may be because it's near a year old).

No frills, still 'feeling out' this shisha.  Mazaya never gave me problems before, but I near burnt last nights bowl and I don't wanna repeat that.

You like living on the wild side huh? Lol

Got a great weekend ahead.

Got some

blue mist

Pirates cave

Eve's temptation

Panty droppa

Can't wait!!!!

I just got a Sahara smokes hookah last week and love it.

Nice order. Which Sahara did you get?

14 hours ago, Ecko_1 said: Smoking a bowl of AF peach again.

the bold line have good flavors (that's the black can) some are mighty freeze, apple doppio, white chai, peach iced tea, and watermelon freeze

for the regular stuff (silver cans) blue surfer, grapefruit, watermelon, strawberry margarita, and melon blue.

as for me, I'm smoking mizo mint right "meow." (watched super troopers today, can't wait for the sequel.

Oh lord! There's going to be a part two of that!? Ugh.

Mystique ice hose tip all the way. You won't be sorry. I own the hose and the tips and I never need ice in the base since I got them.

• Like 2

Having a nice bowl of double Apple Ayam Zaman and its yummy.

On other news; after smoking out of this fake kaloud these past few days I must say is not bad and the tobacco doesn't burn like with other bowls, so the flavor really comes out, but I like my minzari better. I'm still dead set with the mentality that heat coming from the bottom is much better for micro-managing the heat. And also this cheapo $7.99 silicone hose has got to be the best hose I own. I just love everything about it. The feel, the material, the draw, EVERYTHING. 🏻

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1454571051.0237

• Like 2

Just tried some alchemist apple dulce...holy shit it is bad. I couldn't get past the first 5 pulls. All I got was a mouthful of diacytal. I'm going to try it one more time at some point with a different set up before I shit can it. Now I'm just falling back to my reliable nakhla ice grape mint. going to smoke this in a corner while rocking myself back n forth in an attempt to comfort myself after that traumatizing experience

• Like 2

Just tried some alchemist apple dulce...holy shit it is bad. I couldn't get past the first 5 pulls. All I got was a mouthful of diacytal. I'm going to try it one more time at some point with a different set up before I shit can it. Now I'm just falling back to my reliable nakhla ice grape mint. going to smoke this in a corner while rocking myself back n forth in an attempt to comfort myself after that traumatizing experience

Firat bad thing I have heard about this brand. Have you tried any of the others?

1454641821104.thumb.jpg.b03804906b023138

Had a really good mix the other night of mint knockout, cocloco, and some grapefruit. Really a great mix.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, andchit said:

I'll talk to my rep about it. The packaging is not the best so if you don't thoroughly mix it up you can get those dry undesirable hits. Same thing kept happening to me with double apple when I had the 350.

• Like 1

Firat bad thing I have heard about this brand. Have you tried any of the others?

1454641821104.thumb.jpg.b03804906b02313810184f5ba414aab3.jpg

Had a really good mix the other night of mint knockout, cocloco, and some grapefruit. Really a great mix.

I've tried plenty and have loved all the other ones I've tried. So I have nothing but love for the brand

18 minutes ago, andchit said: Just tried some alchemist apple dulce...holy shit it is bad. I couldn't get past the first 5 pulls. All I got was a mouthful of diacytal. I'm going to try it one more time at some point with a different set up before I shit can it. Now I'm just falling back to my reliable nakhla ice grape mint. going to smoke this in a corner while rocking myself back n forth in an attempt to comfort myself after that traumatizing experience

I'll talk to my rep about it. The packaging is not the best so if you don't thoroughly mix it up you can get those dry undesirable hits. Same thing kept happening to me with double apple when I had the 350.

Before you contact the rep I'd like another go at it before I make a final conclusion. It's possible it was user error.

• Like 2

Lol. I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I could just picture it... So that bad huh?

1454647527622.thumb.jpg.94a934e1159b576f6278625bc7891076.jpg

Watching some youtube on my 118 inch projector while aiming some hookafina knockout mint mix with the rest of my haze lemon. Good mix,

Wait. Wait. Wait.... 118" projector??? And you are watching YouTube? Dude I would so be watching porn with that thing. It would be lifelike.

I know I have like 12 new flavors I haven't opened yet, but tonight was just one of those "fuck it" days and I decided to go with some the king house mix, the fake lotus on my half-broken funnel with my HBM Egyptian hookah and the namoor hose. Oh yeah and some cheap vodka; LOTS of it.

You'd think I would be excited to be working on a project with an Emmy winner, but meh.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1454662495.8984

• Like 3