Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

So I just finished a 3rd round of coals on my lemony bitches and it's a keeper. Great clouds, taste and durability.

Now I'm debating if I want to load another bowl or take a nap.

The gf is working today so no plans till later tonight.

• Like 1

So I just finished a 3rd round of coals on my lemony bitches and it's a keeper. Great clouds, taste and durability.

Same here I'll smoke the day away lol

• Like 1

So I just finished a 3rd round of coals on my lemony bitches and it's a keeper. Great clouds, taste and durability. Now I'm debating if I want to load another bowl or take a nap.

Same here I'll smoke the day away lol

I did say I was going to smoke all weekend long, but one of my couches is calling me for a nice nap. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dd0723 said:

Nap first so you're refreshed, then another bowl.  :thumbsup:  The night is young.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dd0723 said: So I just finished a 3rd round of coals on my lemony bitches and it's a keeper. Great clouds, taste and durability.

Nap first so you're refreshed, then another bowl.  :thumbsup:  The night is young.

Yeah this is one of those cases were YOUR name would actually fit me very well. I otter be in bed

• Like 3

Decided to go with some Fumari white gummy bear tonight. Pretty tasty, ridiculous clouds, and just chillin' to some music. :)

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Havo said:

Decided to go with some Fumari white gummy bear tonight. Pretty tasty, ridiculous clouds, and just chillin' to some music. :)

Fumari white gummi bear is AMAZING.

Smoking Social Smoke Pandora's Box while studying biostatistics.  Tasty, but it only makes stats a tiny bit more tolerable.  <_<

• Like 3

Decided to go with some Fumari white gummy bear tonight. Pretty tasty, ridiculous clouds, and just chillin' to some music.

It's their best seller for I don't know even know how many years running now. Nice gummy candy pineapple

• Like 2

To me anything with anise is excellent in my book

My first bowl of the night was starbuzz black peach mist which made my smoking room smell like piss. Now I'm having a bowl of haze sweet melon medley.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1455611844.7075

• Like 2

1455514327072.thumb.jpg.28f96f65889505c05a0e750bb88d1057.jpg

About to start some Tangiers!

I liked the review of this flavor it sounds like something I'd really like, I'm really thinking about getting some

• Like 1

I'm on a peach iced tea kick lately.....Ive finally acclimated myself to the insane punch it packs. :D  However, I'm sure Burley Prince of Grey will probably be intense, but well worth it! Cant wait!

IMG_20160216_195841.jpg

• Like 3

I'm on a peach iced tea kick lately.....Ive finally acclimated myself to the insane punch it packs.   However, I'm sure Burley Prince of Grey will probably be intense, but well worth it! Cant wait!

IMG_20160216_195841.thumb.jpg.b4151b3b275f40592f1248f2766a7a06.jpg

That's a Tangier's small right? How did you get away using 4 coconut coals on that? I couldnt even do 3 canary's on it when I was messing with it lol

As for me I'm trying titanium's for the first time in forever with Tangier's, 2 on the alien with burley cane mint, I'm surprised its going fine if not only a very slight off taste but I mean I'll take it lol

• Like 3

Yeah I think I'll stick with the burley line, its working great for me, when I had birquq cane mint I got the flavor but it was still going really bad, hopefully with other Burley flavors I won't have trouble

• Like 2

I tried to get a picture going of the tangiers small, the holes and coals but its tricky for me, oh well lol, sorry for the spaml but I'm going a second bowl

• Like 2

I did not taste any anise at all. Nothing double apple, more like a blow pop to me.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mint Head said:

That's a Tangier's small right? How did you get away using 4 coconut coals on that? I couldnt even do 3 canary's on it when I was messing with it lol

As for me I'm trying titanium's for the first time in forever with Tangier's, 2 on the alien with burley cane mint, I'm surprised its going fine if not only a very slight off taste but I mean I'll take it lol

I usually go with 4 to get it going well, then drop it to 3 if it gets too harsh. This is just a random phunnel I picked up on hookah-shisha.com

• Like 4

Social Smoke Pear Chill and AF Mint!  I was going to try my funnel bowl again tonight, but work was nearly 13 hours of madness (ending with a pediatric cardiac arrest, and that was the calmer part of the shift), and I didn't feel like putting forth any effort into figuring out my funnel problems right now.  :P

• Like 3

I tried to get a picture going of the tangiers small, the holes and coals but its tricky for me, oh well lol, sorry for the spaml but I'm going a second bowl

You never spam so no worries.

Social Smoke Pear Chill and AF Mint!  I was going to try my funnel bowl again tonight, but work was nearly 13 hours of madness (ending with a pediatric cardiac arrest, and that was the calmer part of the shift), and I didn't feel like putting forth any effort into figuring out my funnel problems right now.  

Dang sorry to hear that. 13 hour days AND school? You are a trooper.

So right now I'm finishing up my second round of coals on my bowl of piss aka starbuzz black peach mist.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1455783034.9273

• Like 3

You never spam so no worries.
Social Smoke Pear Chill and AF Mint!  I was going to try my funnel bowl again tonight, but work was nearly 13 hours of madness (ending with a pediatric cardiac arrest, and that was the calmer part of the shift), and I didn't feel like putting forth any effort into figuring out my funnel problems right now.  
Dang sorry to hear that. 13 hour days AND school? You are a trooper.

So right now I'm finishing up my second round of coals on my bowl of piss aka starbuzz black peach mist.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1455783034.927344.thumb.jpg.30eabc3177f82995064cfde1ed2b84aa.jpg

Yeah I couldn't add school on top of that much work, I like my sleep way too much lol. I'm smoking more cane mint, I have to get more Tangier's next time around, this bowl was packed a little hastily but I guess since its cane mint its no big deal

• Like 2

1455808401753.thumb.jpg.b4d7fd86d2da3daf

Guava and Mint mix, smoking great, and I trimmed the foil like hookah boss, not going to lie, I really like how's this looks, I might do this again.

• Like 3

1455808401753.thumb.jpg.b4d7fd86d2da3daf263ad8ed7654e249.jpg

Guava and Mint mix, smoking great, and I trimmed the foil like hookah boss, not going to lie, I really like how's this looks, I might do this again.

I might do the same when I get my crown classic. It's too pretty of a glass bowl to completely cover in foil. Hell I might use my metal screen instead.

• Like 3

community/uploads/monthly_2016_02/1455808401753.thumb.jpg.b4d7fd86d2da3daf263ad8ed7654e249.jpg" alt="1455808401753.thumb.jpg.b4d7fd86d2da3daf263ad8ed7654e249.jpg">Guava and Mint mix, smoking great, and I trimmed the foil like hookah boss, not going to lie, I really like how's this looks, I might do this again.

I might do the same when I get my crown classic. It's too pretty of a glass bowl to completely cover in foil. Hell I might use my metal screen instead.

I don't think a screen will work since the holes are a bit beveled. Worth a try though

• Like 2

Man I swear this is the only positive hookah environment on the Internet. Hookah johns Facebook group the circle of friends has its moments but reddit, hookahpro, and especially hookah enthusiasts Facebook group have to slam you no matter what. It's constantly like "oh you do things different than me fuck you" any new users reading this you have picked the absolute best place to have hookah talks. -end rant

Currently smoking nakhla Mizo blueberry with some fumari guava on top to make it a little more wet which on Facebook means you get called out. Lol

• Like 4