Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mint Head said: First attempt with Tangier's and the lotus. Going with the alien today, working great

Shipment came in today, and I'm also doing my first bowl with my new Lotus. So far,....I'm actually impressed.    Smoking some FML....I dont taste medicine, but damn is it strong. Feels like I have the throat and lungs of Mr. Freeze. XD

IMG_20160223_194147.thumb.jpg.d1423f8ba736392f5a738599a065ffbe.jpg

Still smoking beautifully, but theres a strange smell I get sometimes. Its either the FML I'm not used to smelling since theres no foil, or its because its the first time I'm using the Lotus......or both lol.

I think the lotus almost lives up to the hype, its a really convenient product that I feel makes sessions much more consistent, but I find the longer lasting session claim to be not very true, personally I'm not interested in trying fml, I'm perfectly happy with AF mint and Tangier's cane mint, they give me the kick I need while having great strong flavor to them, FML seems to be mostly just straight menthol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I think the lotus almost lives up to the hype, its a really convenient product that I feel makes sessions much more consistent, but I find the longer lasting session claim to be not very true

It is a very convenient product but I have noticed a small increase in how long my sessions last. It is only roughly 10 minutes though so not much of a difference. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mint Head said: First attempt with Tangier's and the lotus. Going with the alien today, working great

Shipment came in today, and I'm also doing my first bowl with my new Lotus. So far,....I'm actually impressed.    Smoking some FML....I dont taste medicine, but damn is it strong. Feels like I have the throat and lungs of Mr. Freeze. XD  

community/uploads/monthly_2016_02/IMG_20160223_194147.thumb.jpg.d1423f8ba736392f5a738599a065ffbe.jpg" alt="IMG_20160223_194147.thumb.jpg.d1423f8ba736392f5a738599a065ffbe.jpg">

Still smoking beautifully, but theres a strange smell I get sometimes. Its either the FML I'm not used to smelling since theres no foil, or its because its the first time I'm using the Lotus......or both lol.

I think the lotus almost lives up to the hype, its a really convenient product that I feel makes sessions much more consistent, but I find the longer lasting session claim to be not very true, personally I'm not interested in trying fml, I'm perfectly happy with AF mint and Tangier's cane mint, they give me the kick I need while having great strong flavor to them, FML seems to be mostly just straight menthol

Yeah I think that's what it is, the convenience. I'm not to crazy about mine but I still use it out of convenience. I still prefer the minzari because of the way I can micromanage my heat but that's just me.

• Like 1

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456386093.4100

My newest hookah. C9 is the brand. Generic km copies but lesser quality. Overall it's a good pipe only a few construction issues. Smoking samba lemon mint which is pretty damn good. This is all courtesy of hookahjunkie.com just won their giveaway

• Like 5

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456386093.410048.thumb.jpg.c17cf947706a983c002bf8de123d5770.jpg

My newest hookah. C9 is the brand. Generic km copies but lesser quality. Overall it's a good pipe only a few construction issues. Smoking samba lemon mint which is pretty damn good. This is all courtesy of hookahjunkie.com just won their giveaway

Congrats bro!

I wasn't feeling too well last night so I didn't smoke, but I woke up better and now having a breakfast bowl of Apple doppio

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456401458.4747

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456386093.4100

Looks sexy to me! and i like the base look, but i enjoy the tear drop, most seem to like the bell style.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456386093.410048.thumb.jpg.c17cf947706a983c002bf8de123d5770.jpg

Looks sexy to me! and i like the base look, but i enjoy the tear drop, most seem to like the bell style.

Luckily I had this vase lying around. The stem had a bell like Km's but it had horrible welds so I cut it off and sanded everything down. Now the downstem is around 6 inches making the fumari base a perfect candidate.

• Like 2

Smoking Social Smoke's Pear Chill and it's great... I needed a good smoke.  Went to a hookah lounge the other night and had a terrible experience.  Hung out on a couch reading a book while waiting for my friend to arrive, a couple decided to sit down WITH me even though there were plenty of couches free (they weren't terribly social, so it got awkward fast), rap music started playing way too loudly (usually they play trance or something more chill), the lounge employee gave me coals that were half burnt out so I couldn't start the hookah till I asked for new coals, got lightheaded within a couple puffs (even though it was AF and I've never been lightheaded smoking that brand), then the couple started snuggling and knocked a coal off their hookah, so I paused my reading and helped them with that.  Not a particularly relaxing smoke session.  Whew, rant over.  And this is why I generally choose to smoke in the comfort of my own home.  :lol:

• Like 4

Sad day, ran out of cane mint, I salvaged every scrap left to pack into my alien but now its done lol. Looking forward to those new flavors I'm trying and mimon is always great, I think its the best lemon mint I've tried

• Like 2

Had a little get together with some friends, and one of them was tired of smoking mint, and when out to grab some melon/cantaloupe flavor. Have to say, it is freaking delicious, especially if you toss in a tad bit of vanilla

• Like 4

Picked up some AF gum :3 so glad I can enjoy hookah again. Also made some modifications to my KM for better draw...going way better than most of my bowls I've had in the past 4 months. Annnnd I'm applying at a theatre tomorrow, turns out my neighbor who I'm sort of friends with is the manager. Fingers crossed! Would love a job i like to keep my busy.

Such thick smoke. I'm so happy. I don't mean to spam...just really excited haha

• Like 3

Picked up some AF gum :3 so glad I can enjoy hookah again. Also made some modifications to my KM for better draw...going way better than most of my bowls I've had in the past 4 months. Annnnd I'm applying at a theatre tomorrow, turns out my neighbor who I'm sort of friends with is the manager. Fingers crossed! Would love a job i like to keep my busy.

Such thick smoke. I'm so happy. I don't mean to spam...just really excited haha

What did you modify?

• Like 1

On 2/25/2016 at 5:03 PM, iotterbeinbed said:

Smoking Social Smoke's Pear Chill and it's great... I needed a good smoke.  Went to a hookah lounge the other night and had a terrible experience.  Hung out on a couch reading a book while waiting for my friend to arrive, a couple decided to sit down WITH me even though there were plenty of couches free (they weren't terribly social, so it got awkward fast), rap music started playing way too loudly (usually they play trance or something more chill), the lounge employee gave me coals that were half burnt out so I couldn't start the hookah till I asked for new coals, got lightheaded within a couple puffs (even though it was AF and I've never been lightheaded smoking that brand), then the couple started snuggling and knocked a coal off their hookah, so I paused my reading and helped them with that.  Not a particularly relaxing smoke session.  Whew, rant over.  And this is why I generally choose to smoke in the comfort of my own home.  :lol:

Wow sorry that you had such a bad experience. I agree with you however about rather smoking and relaxing at home than at some lounge where you have no clue how people are going to behave. At least when I used to go to a place to smoke it was an egyptian restaurant that had a hookah lounge as well. It was nice but a bit uncomfortable since it was just me smoking and everybody was speaking arabic, smoking hookah and playing only what I can guess was chess. They were very tasty hookahs and the people were welcoming to me specially after I started frequenting the place.

• Like 3

I smoked something last night out of my Social Smoke Izmir. Now what was it... oh yes! some Sex Panther. lol

IMG_6059.thumb.jpg.e4bcc2372d6b07c69b0e1

• Like 3

Picked up some AF gum :3 so glad I can enjoy hookah again. Also made some modifications to my KM for better draw...going way better than most of my bowls I've had in the past 4 months. Annnnd I'm applying at a theatre tomorrow, turns out my neighbor who I'm sort of friends with is the manager. Fingers crossed! Would love a job i like to keep my busy.Such thick smoke. I'm so happy. I don't mean to spam...just really excited haha

What did you modify?

I had to drill the..hose port hole...? The bottom part that's actually in the base. Idk what to call it haha. Had really poor air flow since I've had it :/

• Like 2

Picked up some AF gum :3 so glad I can enjoy hookah again. Also made some modifications to my KM for better draw...going way better than most of my bowls I've had in the past 4 months. Annnnd I'm applying at a theatre tomorrow, turns out my neighbor who I'm sort of friends with is the manager. Fingers crossed! Would love a job i like to keep my busy.Such thick smoke. I'm so happy. I don't mean to spam...just really excited haha

What did you modify?

I had to drill the..hose port hole...? The bottom part that's actually in the base. Idk what to call it haha. Had really poor air flow since I've had it :/

That doesn't surprise me. I usually have issues with the purge

• Like 1

Had a little get together with some friends, and one of them was tired of smoking mint, and when out to grab some melon/cantaloupe flavor. Have to say, it is freaking delicious, especially if you toss in a tad bit of vanilla

Nakhla melon is still one of my all time favorites!

• Like 2

I tried ordering some on an order a couple months ago, along with grape and cinnamon by nakhla, unfortunately all were too dry to smoke lmao, how is melon? I hear its pretty sour and tart

• Like 1

I tried ordering some on an order a couple months ago, along with grape and cinnamon by nakhla, unfortunately all were too dry to smoke lmao, how is melon? I hear its pretty sour and tart

Add some glycerin to it. But I don't mind when nakhla is dry. The floor is so powerful, it's like a fresh honey dew melon. Almost smokes like you are eating it. Man, I need to order some more. It's been awhile.

• Like 2

Add some glycerin to it. But I don't mind when nakhla is dry. The floor is so powerful, it's like a fresh honey dew melon. Almost smokes like you are eating it. Man, I need to order some more. It's been awhile.

I probably should of said expired, at least I think it is? When I tried smoking it that stuff wouldn't get going and had no flavor, its from HS and its not the first time lol. Either way I can't try adding glycerin since I don't have any, at that point I might as well get it from another site, no big deal since that stuff was all 50g packs and cheap as hell lol

• Like 1