Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Had a little get together with some friends, and one of them was tired of smoking mint, and when out to grab some melon/cantaloupe flavor. Have to say, it is freaking delicious, especially if you toss in a tad bit of vanilla

Nakhla melon is still one of my all time favorites!

I'll have to second that. Naklah melon is amazing. Their watermelon Mizo is not too shabby either.

Had a little get together with some friends, and one of them was tired of smoking mint, and when out to grab some melon/cantaloupe flavor. Have to say, it is freaking delicious, especially if you toss in a tad bit of vanilla

Nakhla melon is still one of my all time favorites!

I tried ordering some on an order a couple months ago, along with grape and cinnamon by nakhla, unfortunately all were too dry to smoke lmao, how is melon? I hear its pretty sour and tart

Add some glycerin to it. But I don't mind when nakhla is dry. The floor is so powerful, it's like a fresh honey dew melon. Almost smokes like you are eating it. Man, I need to order some more. It's been awhile.

"Floor"? Lol

I actually like that nakhla is dryer. It allows me to use my hemi bowl more often.

• Like 2

Smoking some starbuzz white mint on my Izmir and fake lotus. Decided to Stonehenge the coals and I think I like that much better. Less maintenance and more heat because I stood them up right on the slits.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1456987954.5587

• Like 2

I'm trying my sample of charcoal flair cubes I got from 5star on my last order with the last of my AF guava in the 80ft with foil, I really don't like this coal at all, too much heat for me and too much flavor interference

• Like 1

On 3/2/2016 at 10:52 AM, Mint Head said:

I probably should of said expired, at least I think it is? When I tried smoking it that stuff wouldn't get going and had no flavor, its from HS and its not the first time lol. Either way I can't try adding glycerin since I don't have any, at that point I might as well get it from another site, no big deal since that stuff was all 50g packs and cheap as hell lol

This is why I never go for Nakhla's 50g boxes. They don't tend to sell very fast and it is too easy to find an out of date one. Glycerin is a great addition to your stash if you don't have any. Nothing like being able to add a tad bit more smoke or being able to rejuvenate older/halfway smoked shisha.

On 3/2/2016 at 10:56 PM, CorbinDrums said:

I had to drill the..hose port hole...? The bottom part that's actually in the base. Idk what to call it haha. Had really poor air flow since I've had it :/

A KM with poor airflow? Almost unheard of! Haha but good modification, you should upload a picture sometime. Maybe we can see if it is possible to do it to others.

• Like 2

I'm trying my sample of charcoal flair cubes I got from 5star on my last order with the last of my AF guava in the 80ft with foil, I really don't like this coal at all, too much heat for me and too much flavor interference

Glad to know somebody tried them already. I as well got a sampler box of them but I haven't touched them yet. I don't mind the extra her at all, but I would be pissed about flavor interference.

• Like 1

bwahhahha sex panther... still rockin that cheap o hose still dd?? rad!!

had a good social function at a bar tonight... came home for a chilly bowl of lebanese bombshell i gotta finish up. its chilly cuz its got the ice water in the base there... i feel this flavor needs to be cold for maximum pallette... snaubery for life yo

• Like 3

Glad to know somebody tried them already. I as well got a sampler box of them but I haven't touched them yet. I don't mind the extra her at all, but I would be pissed about flavor interference.

Dude said they're better off in the lotus and not great in foil, but I just threw them in the trash, the inference was so bad I stopped my session

• Like 1

had a good social function at a bar tonight... came home for a chilly bowl of lebanese bombshell i gotta finish up. its chilly cuz its got the ice water in the base there... i feel this flavor needs to be cold for maximum pallette... snaubery for life yo

I cannot stand Lebanese bombshell. It is one of those flavors that hits all the wrong notes for me.

• Like 2

I picked up some Lebanese bombshell myself so I'll get around to trying it soon, as for me I'm smoking some k peach for the first time its really nice I like it a lot. I had some peach iced tea and mimon they're both great too, so glad I got more tangiers

• Like 1

Right now on my second bowl of the evening. The first was social smoke mobster. The second one is the last of my mazaya orange. :(

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457073733.7873

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457073758.3436

• Like 3

lebanese bombshell has that reaction it seems... love or hate... try it cold, try it hot, try it mixed n try it straight... then i have an opinion... this bombshell still needs to be mixed, but so far, cold is a boon. Chernobyl, mebbe a 50/50 with some frooty sheesh you like?

• Like 3

On my third bowl of the night, melon mixed with mint and vanilla. The mix is hard to get down just right but it is oh so delicious

When I had bombshell I mixed it with fruit and mint but still couldn't find a way to enjoy it. The earth notes are way too strong for me /p>

• Like 3

Hell to the yeah I'm still rocking my cheapo hose. $7.99 and it has become one of the best hoses I've ever smoked out of. 🏻

Thanks for letting me know about it.

Dude said they're better off in the lotus and not great in foil, but I just threw them in the trash, the inference was so bad I stopped my session

Now I want to find out if they are good with my fake lotus, but I'm scared.

I cannot stand Lebanese bombshell. It is one of those flavors that hits all the wrong notes for me.

Ah yes, I do recall how much you hate that flavor Chernobyl.

I picked up some Lebanese bombshell myself so I'll get around to trying it soon, as for me I'm smoking some k peach for the first time its really nice I like it a lot. I had some peach iced tea and mimon they're both great too, so glad I got more tangiers

I have some Kashimir and Mormon coming along with a new tangiers bowl. I hope it treats me nice.

On my third bowl of the night, melon mixed with mint and vanilla. The mix is hard to get down just right but it is oh so delicious

When I had bombshell I mixed it with fruit and mint but still couldn't find a way to enjoy it. The earth notes are way too strong for me /p>

I wouldn't mind some earthy tones but nothing too strong like Fantasia ice mint though. Yuck.

• Like 1

What hose is it? It must be good for you to use it for so long.

Fantasia's ice mint is not as earthy as bombshell. Lebanese bombshell tastes more woodsy if that makes sense.

• Like 2

What hose is it? It must be good for you to use it for so long.

Fantasia's ice mint is not as earthy as bombshell. Lebanese bombshell tastes more woodsy if that makes sense.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

The hose is on eBay. Not sure if I can put the link in here but I'll try. It's a silicone clear hose with an aluminum handle which is very comfortable to hold and very easy to clean. It fits all my hookahs and it's just great.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281818109572

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457079164.1183

• Like 2

Yeah it does and it handles wonderfully. Not only I attest to it but also minthead as he was the one that told me about it. He owns a couple of them and in thinking of picking up at least one more before they are sold out.

• Like 1

I think you got me mixed up with the other guy xD. I haven't recommended any hoses just a couple bowls lol

Oh man I tried my last Tangier's flavor this prince of grey, and its really nice mildly and naturally sweet like how I remember Earl grey, the tea notes are really present too, I haven't had good quality earl grey so I can't say much but I really like this flavor

• Like 3

On 3/3/2016 at 10:19 AM, iotterbeinbed said:

Smoking a morning bowl of AF mint and SS Absolute Zero before I head to pathophysiology.  So minty :lol:

Did you have a cool minty breath all morning?

9 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I think you got me mixed up with the other guy xD. I haven't recommended any hoses just a couple bowls lol

Oh man I tried my last Tangier's flavor this prince of grey, and its really nice mildly and naturally sweet like how I remember Earl grey, the tea notes are really present too, I haven't had good quality earl grey so I can't say much but I really like this flavor

OH CRAP!!!! I'm sorry, you are right. My bad. It was @Mister Thrice that recommended the hose. Either way it was a fantastic recommendation. It just goes to show that something doesn't have to be super expensive to do a great job. 

• Like 3

I'm finally trying the Alchemist Polar Bear flavor I got awhile ago.  The Majestic Melon was alright, but I wasn't blown away by it.  I'm substantially more impressed by Polar Bear.  :thumbsup:  I'm not sure how to pinpoint the flavors if I were to describe it to a friend, though.  Fruity/vanilla/hint of mint?  It's refreshing.

• Like 3

Currently smoking an amazing 50/50 mix of pure lemon mint and haze still smoking. I wasn't a fan of still smoking by itself, the sour berry flavor was great but it felt like it needed a little cooling. Lemon mint was the perfect compliment.

• Like 4

I had a friend over and we smoked some Tangier's mimon and starbuzz black mint, right now I'm smoking some Tangier's peach iced tea in the Tangier's small with foil and titanium's, going pretty solid I really like this flavor, taste like a less sweet Lipton peach iced tea

• Like 3